Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ SCREAM!!!!!!! ❯ I'M WHAT !?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lor- We live!!!! Muhahahahahaha (as you can tell I'm really hyper!!) Anyway Brie has finally come! And if she remembers what she wrote for the somewhat of a prelude to the real story we can get going!

Brie-………………….-_-; Thank you Lor. Anyway yes the great Brie is here and she will start working on the story.

Lor- Excuse me the great Brie????? O………k…….Anyway if we are done playing musical chair ( Fighting over the chair so we can type that is) we will stop wasting time.

Brie-Oh if we stop wasting time we can start blah blah .

~~

I'm what !?!

(A/N: Lor- She hasn't even started and she has Writer's Block already……..-_-;)

Okay so Videl is on her way to the hospital.

Videl- I can't believe I'm going to the doctor it's probably just a bug. But NOOO Gohan insists I go to the doctor. Well if this bill is really high it's his fault!!!

(Oh mood swings)

Doctor's office

Doc- Well Videl it's the first time I've had to treat you instead of one of your victims.

Videl- Yeah I know but Gohan made me come here he thinks there might be seriously wrong with me.

Doc- Well whats been going on?

Videl- Well I've been a little grumpier than normal and in the morning I throw up for like a half hour but then I'm fine the rest of the day.

Doc- Well lets take some tests.

Videl- Like what?

Doc- Oh a blood test, a pregnancy test.

Videl- A PREGNANCY TEST !!!!!!!!!!

Doc- Yes you seem to be having mood swings and morning sickness.

Videl- NO no I can't be pregnant.

Doc- Why not ?

Videl- I just can't.

Doc- will you take the test any way please.

Videl- Fine..

1 hour later

Doc- Well Videl congratulations your pregnant.

Videl- I'M WHAT !?!

Doc- P, r,e,g,n,a,n,t pregnant.

Videl- Thank you I know how to spell.

Doc- Well Videl I guess you should go tell Gohan huh?

Videl- I guess so bye doc.