Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Shorties ❯ Disastrous Turn of Events ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: This fic has no plot. just BV short stories put into one.


They had just crash landed a couple of hours ago, and already, trouble was lingering in the air. Bulma’s nightmare became a reality as her father handed her a tool box.

"Do I really have to--"

"If you want to stay alive," he said, taking a puff from his cigar.

"Kami... I really don't want to do this..." she murmured under her breath as she walked out of the house, and was met with a rather pissed of Saiyan Prince. He was observing his damaged space pod with narrow eyes. She took a breath, and indignantly walked towards him, puffing out her chest. Her fear seem to melt away as she glanced at the space pod. This was just another experiment.

"Onna... could you fix it?"

She rubbed her chin, and made calculations in her head. "Yeah... it's not that bad... just a couple of repairs, and this puppy will be working in no time."

Vegeta raised his eyebrow at her boldness.

"So... could you hand me that wrench there?"

He hissed, hating the fact that she was ordering him around, but if it meant fixing his pod, he handed it to her, and at once, she went to work. Wires, and bolts showered, and flew out of it, Vegeta wondered if she was trashing it, instead of actually fixing it.

"What are you doing???"

She took out a micro-chip, and blinked at it rather confusedly. "What the hell... is this?? It looks like rubbish, it shouldn't be here." she said, throwing it at the ground. Vegeta winced as she threw more and more wires on the ground. He would have killed her then and there, but he had already seen her in a rage mode. It was far worse than three perfect from Frieza's put together in one.

"Hmm... there seems to be something wrong... damn wires are in the way." she dug into the pod again.

Ten disturbing minutes later, she yanked out a ball of wires, and stared at it curiously. "What the hell is this??"

"THAT'S THE ENGINE YOU BAKARAYOU!!!"

She remained silent for a moment. "Holy crap, it is the engine. I shouldn't have pulled that self destruct chord though..."

"WHAT???"

Ten seconds later, there was a loud explosion, and both their faces where charred black. She grinned stupidly at this.

"I guess you'll have to live with us now.." she laughed nervously...

Vegeta had been living with the Briefs ever since that incident.

A/N: tell me what you think