Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - This chapter was late. Very Late. Very late indeed. As usual though I was too busy with work and uni get much writing done on this chapter. I'm going to ask people this question - would you rather longer well-written chapters that come out less often or would you rather short dodgy pieces which would be posted more often? Please review and tell me which you would prefer!

Oh yes, this chapter contains some slight Yuri content - be opened minded people…girls just wanna have fun!

~*~

Vegeta walked down the long winding corridor with purposeful steps, his brilliant ebony eyes focused on the tall silhouette that spread across the wall at the opposite end. Despite the wonderful new power coursing through his veins, the saiyan prince knew that the saiyan who watched him approach was far strongest ten him - mind bogglingly stronger.

He was the legendary.

All his life while Vegeta had strived to achieve the level of super saiyan, the unattainable had been right in front of him in the form of a lowly royal guard. It was unthinkable to even imagine that a low class saiyan could be the legendary, but he now had his father's memories and they spoke otherwise.

Brolly, the saiyan who Vegeta had always looked upon as an inferior had enough power within him to crush entire planets, hell, if Vegeta was honest Brolly had enough power to crush entire galaxies.

Brolly was a threat not only to the throne of Vegeta, but also to the entire saiyan race. What if he decided to turn against the saiyan race and sided with Frieza in the coming war? Why, the saiyan race would be annihilated if he decided to take revenge on his father's death - it was perplexing that he had not already tried to seize control of the throne.

For unfortunately, although Vegeta had the majority of his fathers important memories, the reason as to Brolly's apparent dedication to the royal line of Vegeta still eluded him, but whatever the reason, Vegeta was certain that it wouldn't be enough to prevent him from turning against them forever.

He lowered his head and drew in an irritated breath as, against his will, his thoughts turned to Bulma. The woman hadn't even been gone for more then a day and already he was starting to feel a tightness in his chest when he thought of not being able to come home to her tonight. Her body was his sanctuary from the harsh court life that he endured at the palace of Vegeta.

She was much more then just a concubine to him, she was everything he desperately wanted in a lover - perhaps she lacked something to be desired if considered for a permanent mate - but as a lover she was perfect.

If only that bitch Ilandra hadn't decided to persuade Bulma to come along on her little escape mission - not that it mattered really. As long as Bulma was wearing her collar then he would always be close to her heart.

The shadowed face of the prince broke into a sly smile for a moment as he admired his own pun. The slave collar was an ingenious device indeed, not only could it administer shocks and pleasure to servants but it also served several other purposes.

For one thing it acted as a power amplifier for weaker species such as Bulma. This was the reason why Bulma was able to walk around normally in the gravity of planet Vegeta - because the collar multiplied her ki power by ten. It also meant that if Bulma returned to planet Earth one day, she would be ten times stronger then she originally was.

The collar also had a sophisticated monitoring system that tracked her heartbeat. As long as his registering equipment at home continued to 'beep' in time to Bulma's heart, he would know that she was still alive. Lastly, the collar had a tracking device in it, allowing saiyan masters to track slaves who were on the same planet as them. This was a useless feature while Bulma was in space, but if Vegeta ever caught up with his favourite toy on a planet he would be able to track her down and make her pay for leaving him.

Oh yes, he would make her ay for leaving after she had promised him that she wouldn't. She had played him as a fool and he was going to make her pay for it - make her pay again and again and again. In fact for the rest of the woman's life with him he was going to make her regret trying to leave him.

She was his! She should have stayed by his side where she belonged instead of running away with his father's slut! Now the saiyan race was well and truly fucked! Not only did Frieza have Bulma, but the saiyans didn't even have enough of Bulma's blue prints for her special ki gun to actually begin building one! They were in a useless situation and it was all Brolly's fault for not guarding Bulma!

Vegeta's eyes narrowed as he neared the proud saiyan at the end of the passageway.

~*~

Bulma rested her head against the cool metal grating on the floor of her room and let out a contented sigh. Finally she was free of vegeta. After all of free planning and scheming she was at last free of all his deep seeded neurosis.

What she had gone through with Vegeta was something she never wished to experience again. Not ever. Every minute spent in his presence was a minute spent on edge, wondering if her next breath would be her last.

But now, now she was free.

Bulma smirked and, setting down a half-empty mug of soothing peppermint tea, she let her wild blue locks free of the ponytail that had bound them. Then, shaking her head, she eased her fingers into the tangled mess and began to unweave the knots in her hair.

"Bulma?"

Ilandra's honeyed voice floated through the air, sending sensual shivers down Bulma's spine.

Well, maybe not everything was perfect about being in space. She still didn't entirely trust Ilandra. It didn't matter what the bewitching female said, there was something in her eerie red eyes that made Bulma's skin crawl - made her skin crawl in a not entirely unpleasant fashion.

She'd never imagined back on Earth, or indeed on planet Vegeta, that she would ever be attracted to another woman. There was just something about Ilandra that has hard to resist. The way her clothing clung to the more shapely parts of her body, the way her eyes seemed to reflect a red light reminiscent of the emergency lights on Vegeta's old ship or perhaps it was how lusciously red and pouty her lips were…

"Bulma!" Ilandra appeared in the doorway, lavender tendrils floating around her face. Bulma eyes quickly darted aside and she pushed away from the wall, her arms folding protectively across her chest.

"What's up?" She tossed her aqua hair over her shoulder and tilted her head ever so slightly to the aide.

"We're beyond saiyan territory now. Within a few hours a fleet of my fathers war ships will rendezvous with us to escort us to the planet Cold." Ilandra inspected her nails and glanced up at Bulma. "Once we're home you'll be able to meet my father."

Bulma shivered at the tone in Ilandra's voice, nervous tension flooding her body. "I can't believe it was only a day ago that we left planet Vegeta, I didn't expected to make it off the planet let alone make it out of the saiyan territory." Her voice wavered ever so slightly at the end and Bulma quickly clamped her mouth shut.

What on Earth was wrong with her? Why was she suddenly a nervous wreck?

Ilandra frowned slightly at Bulma and took a small step forward. "Are you alright?" She lifted a hand to touch Bulma's forehead.

"Fine! Fine." The earthling yelped and stepped back out of the changelings reach, sweat beading on her forehead. "I'm just feeling, you know, a little, uh, frazzled from everything that's happened."

Silently Bulma cursed herself for her lack of eloquence.

Ilandra took another step forward, quickly covering the distance between them and placing her hand against Bulma's cheek. "You do seem a bit hot." The concerned look on her sculptured face had faded and something else had sprung to light, darkening her eyes. "Perhaps you should lie down."

Something animal-like slipped across the ice-jins face, reminding Bulma of the look which Vegeta had often worn before one of their 'sessions.'

"No, really. I'm fine." Like a panicked deer Bulma nervously tossed her head and sprung around the predator that had cornered her, nimbly springing from the room and fleeing down the dimly lit hallway.

Behind her Ilandra laughed, a tinkling sound that sent even more shivers down Bulma's spine. There was a faint brush of wind to one side of her body and then, as though summoned up by some demonic force, Ilandra appeared in front of her, blocking her path.

Her movement's concise and planned, Ilandra reached out and pulled Bulma to her, easing the shivering human into her arms and gently stroking her hair. Her garnet colored eyes washed over Bulma, catching the confusion and fear that was rippling over her features.

"Are you scared?" Ilandra stroked Bulma's cheek, smiling faintly as Bulma gave a sharp nod of her head.

"Scared of me?" She questioned again, anticipating Bulma's nod once more.

"I'm scared of what you're going to do to me." Bulma elaborated without being asked, her pupils dilated from fear…and perhaps something else? Ilandra's eyes narrowed with purpose.

"I won't hurt you." The icejin continued to gently stroke Bulma, using touch to calm Bulma down as though she were a high-strung animal. "All I'm going to do, is this…"

As her last word faded onto the air Ilandra leant forward and placed her lips against Bulma's, her tongue stole out from between her lips to lick Bulma's bottom lip. Her hands slipped down from Bulma's face, one of them winding around her tiny waist and the other gently clasping Bulma's back, pulling the younger woman into the kiss.

With teasing licks Ilandra coerced Bulma into parting her lips and she quickly dipped her tongue into Bulma's honeyed mouth, tasting faintly the peppermint tea that she'd been drinking moments ago. The icejin eyes drifted shut against her will as she fell into the kiss, pouring all the dizzying feelings she had for Bulma into this one explosive moment.

The kiss continued for endless moment after endless moment; until with a small sigh Bulma's pulled back, confusion evident on her face.

"How I can I…"

"…Feel this for another woman?" Ilandra finished Bulma's sentence for her. "You're alone in space with me, you're upset and you've been held as a slave against your will for several weeks now. I'd say that your emotions are probably doing the Hokey Pokey with you. Don't question whatever it is you're feeling. Maybe it's real and maybe it's just the moment…but please, give in to it."

To empathize the point Ilandra kissed Bulma again and brought her hands around to cup Bulma's breasts, purposefully dragging her palms over Bulma's stiff nipples. The small exclamation of breath that escaped Bulma's lips was pure heaven to Ilandra - for so long she'd waited to hear that sound from Bulma!

She let her hands drift lower still, running her nails down Bulma's thigh and squeezing her behind with the other hand. Bulma's head tipped back and she let out a hiss of breath as she let her eyes drift shut.

"This is all you have to feel…" The ice-jin slid off Bulma's suspenders and slowly began to feel off the pink shirt beneath.

Some part of Bulma knew that no matter what Ilandra said, Bulma was always going to be somebody's slave. She was never going to be free again - not now that she'd had her eyes opened to the real world.

She was always going to have someone taking care of her.

She was born to be a slave.

~*~

A/N - This isn't the end of the story or anything!!! I just wanted to end this chapter off really, really dramatically! Sorry about how short this chapter is, I was going to write about 3 times this amount but I got the flu and decided that I might as well post what I have.

Anyhow please review and sorry about how long it took to get this chapter up! Really! I'm sorry! Spank me if you feel the need!