Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Deep ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - This is pretty much the same as the old chapter 32, I simply went through and changed a few things, re-wrote other things and basically made the chapter a little easier to understand. Sorry about how confusing the old chapter was, I was simply too tired last night to spell check my work.

~*~

Blank stare
Disrepair
There's a big black hole
Gonna eat me up someday

~*~

Sleepily, Bulma sat up and yawned, stretching her arms above her head until the joints cracked. She rubbed her eyes and looked around her, the room blurry and out of focus. It was odd but for some strange reason she couldn't seem to think clearly, her head was fuzzy as though she were on strong painkillers. Bulma blinked slowly and tried to focus, but it was to no avail, her mind and her eyes were both refusing to focus clearly. She glanced around again, trying to find Ilandra, but the child of Frieza wasn't in the room. Shrugging, Bulma put Ilandra's absence down to the icejin princess still visiting her father.

Just as Bulma was sliding from the side of the bed and climbing to her feet, there was a slight shift in the temperature of the room and a low, growling chuckle rumbled out of the dark corners of the room. She froze, her heart lurching in her chest at the familiar sound of Vegeta. It wasn't possible that he was really here was it? The room spun crazily and she felt her entire body freeze as her worst fears were confirmed; despite all of Ilandra's assurance Vegeta had somehow found them.

She couldn't figure out how Vegeta had found her; one moment she had been peacefully resting on the plush king-sized bed, surrounded by the sickening elegance of Frieza's guest room, and now she was face to face with the monster who haunted her dreams. He melted from the shadows with all the stealth and grace of a demonic animal, his tail twitching in excitement as his predatory eyes swallowed her up.

She couldn't move, run or even to cry out for help. The mere sight of him - her torturer, had frozen her.

It was as though everything was happening in slow motion; Vegeta was staring at Bulma lustily; slowly removing his clothing to reveal a lean, muscled packed body and tanned skin covered by a fine sheen of sweat. The musty saiyan scent which Bulma had both hated and feared wafted through the air, reminding her of all the filthy acts she had performed for this saiyan royal. She watched, powerless to move, as the Prince's mouth curved into a razor blade smile and he took a step towards her, unashamed in his nakedness. His muscles rippled beneath his skin, his movements graceful and contained as he slowly crossed the room, eyes filled with dark intention.

Bulma wanted to scream, to fight - to do anything but stand here and wait for him to take her again. She was both repulsed by him because of the feelings he aroused in her, and repulsed by herself for becoming aroused by the thought of him taking her by force. Never had she loathed someone as much as she did him, but the loathing she felt was misplaced in a way - after all, she was angry with Vegeta for making her see the truth; that she was a very sick little girl. He was a filthy beast who used everyone around him for his own pleasure, while she allowed herself to be used. He had no morals, no redeeming virtues - he was empty of emotions by choice, while she was empty of emotions by force.

As these thoughts circled drunkenly through her head, the barest of whimpers escaped Bulma's lips as Vegeta reached out a hand and stroked the curve of one breast. To her shock and embarrassment Bulma realized that she was standing naked in front of her - unable to move in the slightest and unable to hide the reaction that his touch had sent ringing through her. His grin widened as he saw fear lance through her eyes, the heady aroma of her terror serving only to increase his desire for her. It was one thing for her to feel pleasure at his touch, but it was another thing for her to fear the pleasure he gave her - her fear practically enveloped him, so copiously did it scent the air.

"Foolish woman." He rasped thickly, eyeing her with a mix of hunger and need. "Did you think you would get the better of me by running away?" The prince circled around her, his voice harsh and demanding. He paused behind her and leant so close that his breath brushed against her ear. Bulma shivered - but it wasn't in arousal. She didn't want this…she didn't want to have to live her life as a whore. She was still a teenager! No girl should have to live like this - being raped by a madman night after night! She squeezed her eyes shut, a single tear escaping the tightly closed lid and trickling down her cheek.

When Vegeta pulled her back against his body Bulma whimpered, and the sound of her fear was enough to send the room crashing down around her. She spun crazily through a world of images and sounds, memories of all the horrible things Vegeta had forced upon her - things which she had accepted helplessly. As Bulma surfaced from the horrors of her mind she came to the abrupt realization that it hadn't been real…she'd escaped Vegeta. He was gone and couldn't hurt her anymore and frightening as that dream had been, that was all that it was - a dream. The fear had been real enough, her heart was still desperately trying to bust free of her chest, but she could feel her body calming as the dream faded.

~*~

Someday fades away
Like a memory
Or a place that you'd rather be

~*~

As the nightmare of Vegeta shattered around Bulma, she came back to reality with the crushing knowledge that she'd allowed herself to become a willing victim of rape. All the time she'd been with Vegeta she had been fooling herself. She'd never liked Vegeta; she'd never come to accept what he did to her. The only way that she'd been able to survive what he did to her why by pretending to herself that she was fine - this dream had shown he the truth and set her free from the delusions which had bound her. Now that she was free of him, everything that she'd kept hidden from herself came rushing back to the forefront of her mind - her terror, her disgust and her overwhelming fear.

She lay sprawled on the tussled bed where she'd fallen asleep and slowly curled into a fetal position, crying in great wrenching sobs, disgusted with herself and what she'd almost let herself become. Everything around her seemed so distant - the opulence of the room was isolating rather then comforting…she was alone now with the enemies of her enemies. She was helpless against the thoughts that assaulted her, because what Vegeta had done to her was no different to what those slave traders on Earth had done to her, and she knew it. The only difference was that with Vegeta she'd forced herself to accept her situation, forced herself to believed that she could live the rest of her life unloved by anyone and hated by many.

Curled in a ball, shivering and silently crying - it was thus that Ilandra found Bulma when she walked in the room hours later. For as many seconds as it takes to make an eternity, Ilandra stared at Bulma, wondering what in all of the universe could make someone cry in such a heartbreaking manner. Hesitantly, she crossed the room; one hand outstretched as though she wanted to touch Bulma but was frightened of what might happen if she did. What if Bulma had heard what her father and she had discussed earlier? What if her blue haired angel had been roaming the halls and had stumbled upon their plan to steal her unborn child?

Gods…she didn't know if she could take it if Bulma turned away from her and lost faith in their relationship.

~*~

Some place lost in space
Itch in my head, that's telling me somewhere
Somewhere out there anywhere
I don't care, get me out of here

~*~

"Bulma?" Ilandra forced herself to speak her beloved's name, but it came out in a choked whisper and the crying girl didn't respond in the slightest. Ilandra gathered her wits, determined not to think the worst and repeated herself, this time louder. Bulma jumped, clearly not having heard Ilandra enter or speak her name the first time, and rolled over, facing Ilandra with tear stained cheeks and round watery red eyes - her soul exposed in those mournful blue orbs.

"I let him do it to me…" She whispered brokenly, tears leaking unheeded from her eyes. "I let him do it to me and I didn't even try to fight him…" She choked on her own voice and buried her face in the pillow, too ashamed to face the one person who had shown her kindness. All of her fear, self-loathing and inner bitterness churned in her stomach, making her feel nauseas and heavy of heart.

Ilandra felt her own heart lurch at forlorn tone in her friend's voice. She'd never heard anyone sound so empty before - not even when she'd first gone to the saiyan harem and had witnessed women torn from broken families sobbing their hearts out; weeping openly for the life they'd been snatched from. None of the women there, no matter how old or young, had sounded so…hurt.

She wanted to help Bulma and tell her that it would be all right…but how could she when she was planning on using Bulma herself? What had she been thinking when she'd allowed her father to convince her to betray and use her friend? How could she have even contemplated doing something so barbaric to someone so confused and torn? She loved Bulma - she felt this with all of her soul!

~*~

If I could feel
All the pins and the pricks
If you were real
I could pick what's apart
And put it back together

~*~

Feeling tears of sympathy spring to her own eyes in shame, Ilandra crawled onto the bed and pulled Bulma into her arms, hugging her tightly to her chest as she struggled to bring her own feelings under control. She'd never felt so passionately abut someone before. From the first moment she'd seem Bulma step from the space shuttle, holding her head proud and high, Ilandra had known that the delicate girl would he her undoing. Every moment she'd spent with Bulma had been terrible and beautiful - terrible because she hadn't been able to even hint to the young woman how she really felt, and beautiful simply because she had felt such pleasure at being close to Bulma.

Ilandra breathed in Bulma's scent and closed her eyes. Holding someone had never seemed so right - how could she have lived her life without Bulma? Without meaning to, the lavender haired beauty let her hands roam down Bulma's body, following her curves with all of the care and sensuality that Vegeta had withheld. She squeezed her tiny waist ever so gently and then let her hands roam higher again, gently brushing her palms over Bulma's luscious breasts.

"Don't cry, gorgeous Girl." Ilandra whispered into Bulma's neck. She flicked her tongue over Bulma's skin, tasting the saltiness of her tears and salt, and then moved her head a little higher so she could nibble on her lover's ear lobe. "You're never going to have to endure the touch of that saiyan again." Her voice was husky with lust, but unmistakably feminine, and shivers ran up and down Bulma's spine.

~*~

This will come true
Help me get through
Into you
Deep

~*~

Her heart hammering in her chest, Bulma rolled onto her back and twisted her face up so she could see Ilandra lying next to her, the ice-jin having scooted back a little to allow Bulma some space. She wanted Ilandra, she wanted her in ways that she hadn't wanted Vegeta - the emotions went deeper then merely lust. She had almost given into Ilandra's advantages on the space ship after they had fled planet Vegeta, but she had never quite been able to shake off her fear of the human stigma that having sex with another woman would bring.

Her memories of the first night she had spent wrapped in Ilandra's embrace still made her cringe with some unknown emotion. She was embarrassed…yet she wished fervently that they had gone further that night then they had. She could remember the feel of Ilandra's lips against hers, the feel of her hands gently caressing her flesh as though she were some sacred object and not some broken whore. Bulma closed her eyes, remembering again what had taken place:

Ilandra kissed Bulma again, softly and deeply, and brought her hands around to cup Bulma's breasts, purposefully dragging her palms over Bulma's stiff nipples. The small exclamation of breath that escaped Bulma's lips was pure heaven to Ilandra - for so long she'd waited to hear that sound from the blue haired temptress!

She let her hands drift lower still, running the nails from one hand down Bulma's thighs and squeezing her firm behind with the other hand. Bulma's head tipped back and she let out a hiss of breath as she let her eyes drift shut - she had never felt anything like this…nothing Vegeta had done had even come close to this…

"This is all you have to feel…" The ice-jin whispered as she slowly slid off Bulma's suspenders and slowly began to peel off the pink shirt beneath, her garnet eyes feasting on the wondrous sight of Bulma's large rounded breasts. She started to lean forward, intending to take one of the pink nipples into her mouth when Bulma put a hand up to forestall her.

"Not yet…I don't want this now." Bulma's voice was hoarse and she was panting slightly from lust, but there was something in her eyes that told Ilandra that this wasn't rejection. The human female needed time, and it was time that Ilandra was willing to spare - because she knew that in the end it would be worth it…

~*~

All I can do
driving me through
Into you
Deep

~*~

Bulma opened her eyes again - that memory was one that she cherished. The passion that Ilandra ha arouse in her had been singular; a gentle passion that made things tighten inside of her at the thought of it. That night she hadn't been ready, but there was a sort of electricity in the air now that hadn't been there before. Bulma knew that the time was right. She had accepted what had happened with Vegeta, now she could forget the past, haunting as it was, and move on.

She sat up on the bed, resting lightly against the mound of pillows at the head of the bed as she reached down and grasped the hem of her shirt. She pulled the lazy material over her head in a clean practiced movement, not missing the small noise that slid from Ilandra's mouth. Her delicate, fine boned hands slid sensually down her body, tracing her waistband momentarily before unclasping the fastenings on the skirt she wore. She lifted her hips off the bed and slid the skirt down, trailing the material down the length of her tights and calves before pulling it off completely and discarding in onto the floor.

Ilandra's crimson eyes were wide and her cherry lips were parted slightly as she watched Bulma strip. She could feel her body becoming aroused; her nipples hardening, her stomaching twisting and her sex becoming moist as she ran her eyes over Bulma's flawless pale skin.

Clad only in a her lacy bra and panties Bulma lazily crawled towards Ilandra, her movements cat like and graceful as she pushed Ilandra back against the pillows and crawled up her body until she sat straddling her waist. She traced her fingers over the silicon material of Ilandra's dress and smiled slightly as she ran her hands higher, over the rubbery corset, and found that the corset had front fastenings.

"How does this come off?" Bulma asked as she lightly tapped the rubber corset, unable to make sense of the myriad of criss-crossing straps that held the corset closed. She tugged half-heartedly at a few of the straps but was unable to loosen them, let alone unlace them. She glanced down at Ilandra and bit her lip, "I think you might have to do this for me."

The icejin beauty's lips curved into a smile and she moved Bulma's hands aside, then with deft movements her long delicate fingers making short work of what had appeared to be a very complicated corset in a blur of speed. Once the final few crisscrossing laces were free Bulma took control again and peeled the two front halves apart. Under the corset the white silicon dress clung to the curves of Ilandra's breasts and the swell of her hips like a second skin. Without being asked Ilandra arched her back and Bulma slid the corset out from underneath her, all the time wondering if this was really happening.

~*~

One track
Get you on your back
Your skin speaks soft,
but your lips couldn't say it

~*~

The air was thick with honeyed lust and with every breath Bulma drew she felt herself being more and more aroused. She leant down and ran her tongue over Ilandra's nipple, which was only just visible under the material of her dress, tracing the shape of the pinking flesh with the tip of her tongue. The princess let out a high-pitched sound of pleasure and arched her back again, oblivious as Bulma buried her face between her beasts and rubbed her face against the dresses material. A sense of surrealistic calm descended upon Bulma as the lavender haired woman opened her eyes again and grinned mischievously. She lifted a hand and slid one finger down the front of her outfit, the razor sharp nail slicing through the silicon and providing Bulma with a peek-a-boo hole to view the glowing white flesh beneath.

Without uttering so much as a word Bulma moved off of Ilandra and watched silently as she wriggled from the confines of her dress lie a snake shedding a second skin. The dress lay forgotten on the bed as, with a reptilian stare, Ilandra glided across the bed on her stomach, her body gleaming with a fine sheen of sweat. Under the dress Ilandra wore a red g-string so tiny it looked like it was made of dental floss, but so sexy is made Bulma's mouth run dry. Her lips parted slightly as Ilandra gracefully climbed to her knees in front of Bulma and pushed her flat against the bed, then slid up her body in a parody of the movement that Bulma had made earlier.

"You're so beautiful, I want to make you scream my name in ecstasy." Ilandra ground her hips into Bulma's and slid a knee between her legs, gently spreading them so she could lie between them. "I want to make you writhe in pleasure while I taste you." Her voice dropped lower and she leant down enough to press her lips against Bulma's in a slow lingering kiss. Neither of them opened their mouths, they simply kissed in what was a almost a chaste kiss, yet to both of them the kiss was so much more then what it appeared. It seemed to both of them that in that kiss they melded into one being, neither could tell her body ended and the others began…they simply were.

~*~

Right now
You know somehow
We could take a chance
We could make it
Make it

~*~

When Ilandra broke the kiss, Bulma drew in a shuddering breath and opened crystalline eyes to watch as the princess bent her head and ran her tongue over her nipple through the lace of her bra. She clenched her teeth and swallowed the small feminine cry she had been about to let slip, instead only a small grunt of pleasure managed to become audible.

Her tongue flicking over the sensitive skin, Ilandra smiled to herself, her sharp ears catching the almost inaudible sounds that Bulma was making. Ilandra allowed her eyes to slide from Bulma face, down the length of her body, then following her eyes with tantalizing slowness she kissed her way down Bulma's body. The tiny humans taunt, pale skin tasted sweet against her tongue and it was all Ilandra could do not to take some of that soft kin inside of her mouth and bite down.

She reached the top of Bulma's black lace panties and traced the edge of the material with her tongue, sliding form one hip to the other. She hesitated over Bulma's underwear; her breath coming in short gasps as she lent down and pressed her mouth to Bulma's sex. Even through the material she could feel the wetness.

Bulma whimpered; a sound of pleasure and impatience that made the icejin princess smile cheekily and move back slightly to nip gently at the inside of one of Bulma's thighs. Her own body was trembling gently with the knowledge of how wonderful this was going to be - not only for Bulma but also for herself; she'd waited for this moment for so long now.

~*~

Right here
Make it all disappear
Everything we've been missing
Missing

~*~

Her hands, ghostly pale, slid Bulma's underwear down, trailing it free of her long legs and letting it drop to the floor. Bulma's head was thrown back against the pillows, her eyes closed tight and her hands gripping the bed sheets tightly. Ilandra moved in again and breathed in Bulma's scent, then she ran her tongue over Bulma's sex, feeling the human's body quiver and hearing the sharp gasp that was wrenched from her throat.

She trailed a hand down and up Bulma's thighs and then, with the same hand, she spread Bulma open and pushed one finger gently inside of her, the slick wetness lubricating her process as she drew her finger out then pushed it in again, adding a second finger as she bent down and flicked her tongue over Bulma's sensitive clit.

Bulma whimpered, her back arching as every thought except of the pleasure that Ilandra was giving her left her mind. She felt empty, empty of every thought and feeling except desire. She clenched her teeth and groaned as Ilandra's finger brushed something in side of her that made her body go numb with desire.

~*~

You make me feel
There's a part of me, that I want to get back again

~*~

The movement of Ilandra's fingers inside of her combined with the gently licks against her clit was mind blowing. Nothing had ever felt like this…so soft and gentle yet so awesomely pleasurable. If Prince Vegeta had aroused something dark inside of her then Ilandra was arousing the opposite. With ever touch, every caress Bulma could feel herself falling deeper under the beauteous princess' spell.

Ilandra's licks came faster now and matched the movement of her fingers inside of her as they found that oh-so-sensitive spot deep within her. Bulma's breathing was rapid and she moved her head back and forth against the pillow, a rushing sound filling her ears as she felt something shift low in her body and her climax rushed over her in a crashing wave.

She moaned, her body shaking as she came in Ilandra's arms, the icejin seeming to take as much pleasure in her orgasm as Bulma was. The pleasure didn't leave immediately, even after Ilandra had pulled back and had moved up beside her to hold her trembling figure the pleasure still lingered as Bulma experienced a series of smaller orgasms.

When the pleasure finally died away, she was left lying sleepily in the icejin princess' arms. She made no move to pull away and clean her self up; she simply lay quiet within Ilandra's embrace and stared into her endless ruby eyes. Her body felt languid and warm and it seemed as through her body was humming with energy.

~*~

You're slipping through
I come in two
Into you

~*~

Ilandra held her tightly and broke eyes contact as she placed her head against Bulma's chest. When she spoke her voice was softer then Bulma had ever heard it and there was a trembling vulnerability in it.

"I love you, you know."

For the briefest of seconds Bulma felt surprised, but that surprise faded and she smiled gently and rubbed her face against Ilandra's head. "I know." She replied as her hands slid down the icejin's body. "Now it's my turn to show you how much I love you…"

~*~

We could become
Two into one
Leave this behind
Over and done
Everything new
I'm getting through
Into you
Deep

~*~

A/N - Selected lyrics from 'Deep' by Nine Inch Nails were used in this chapter. Once again sorry for the delay…I hope the longer chapter makes up for some of the lateness. Please review and let me know what you think…except if you're a homophobic flamer, believe me when I say that I've already heard from a few of you so just let it be, ok?