Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Threats ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N - Firstly I should apologise for the lack of updates, my life got a little too hectic and a little too busy a few months back, but someone emailed me and kinda called my attention to the fact that it had been a little too long since I updated. I suppose these things happen every now and again but I shouldn't have put my writing completely on hold, however between university and work and trying very hard to settle fighting between my boyfriend and my housemate I just didn't have enough energy left for writing. I had one of those emotional drains and while I could have forced myself to write my work would have been flat and boring. Hopefully this update will be enjoyable for everyone - although not everyone will like what happens in it…

 

 

~*~

 

 

         &nb sp;  The newly crowned King Vegeta downed another drink as he paced just outside the entrance of his marital bedroom; the prospect of touching Zucchini - again - was nauseating. Oh, she would make an excellent queen for the saiyajin people, after all she had been chosen amongst several candidates not only because of her blood ties to royalty but also because of her obvious dedication to the saiyajin people. But even Vegeta hadn't expected her to jump on his war mongering bandwagon and support his decree for the people to ready themselves for war; he doubted that even her father had suspected that Zucchini had such a deeply engrained loyalty to the crown and to the people.

 

         &nb sp;  The alcohol was having no effect on him, but the spicy taste of the liquid was calming his nerves. He didn't even know why he was nervous, all he had to do was walk through that room and have sex with the bitter little minx and that would be that - he'd done it on his wedding night. He could do it again! He'd had with so many women he'd lost count, so why was the thought of mating with this particular woman making him feel as though he was about to face certain death?

 

Vegeta closed charcoal black eyes and chuckled softly; who was he kidding? He knew exactly what was bothering him - he was about to go and have normal boring sex with a normal boring woman. There would be no fun and games in this relationship, oh no, not with Zucchini. Not with a woman who had gone berserk at him when he'd dared make a move on her before they were married, not with a woman who had screeched at him that she knew all about his reputation and that she wasn't going to allow him to touch her in such a manner.

 

Their wedding night had been horrible. Zucchini had been as stiff ad still as a log. To be completely honest, Vegeta was surprised that he'd been able to cum - although he had only cum because he'd turned his thought to other more attractive women. He'd remember that blonde woman whom he'd had such fun torturing with electrolysis, he'd thought of that saiyan bitch that he'd half choked the life out of during sex…and he'd thought of Bulma. He'd remembered her little moans of pain and pleasure and he'd been overwhelmed with…lust. His emotions had taken over and he'd allowed himself to fantasize about her in a way he'd never done before. He could still remember the vividness of the fantasy - how he'd climbed onto her writhing body and had plunged his hand into her soft little belly…he could even remember how he'd imagined her screaming, remember the taste and scent of her blood…God, the fantasy had been so real.

 

Vegeta shook his head irritably at Bulma's reappearance in his thoughts. What was it with females and their irrational thinking? Zucchini was a strong female and nothing he did to her would cause her any real damage. Why he was willing to bet that she had endured far worse injuries during sparring matches then she would get with him during bed. The stupid female should have been clamouring for him to make love to her in his own unique way, not warning him off of her as though he was some sort of twisted monster.

 

Vegeta reached out a hand and wrapped it around the doorhandle, pausing as the sudden thought hit him that in recent years he hadn't been able to achieve climax without first watching his partner writhing in agony beneath him. Except with Bulma. A small voice in his head mocked him. You came several times without hurting her…

 

Vegeta shook the thought of his head violently and straightened, wrenching his hand back form the doorknob as though it had burnt him. Screw that prissy bitch. He wasn't going to waste his time fucking a woman who couldn't even turn him on remotely. He was the saiyan king! He had a right to as many concubines as he damn well wanted…

 

He clenched his hands into fists and swallowed the bellow of rage that was building in his throat. He was so frustrated with the hand life had dealt him! He shouldn't have been a king this early in life! He shouldn't had had a bitch of a wife who he could barely bring himself to touch…

 

Snarling, he whirled around and stomped into the bathroom. He splashed cold water onto his face and paused as he caught sight of himself in the mirror. His face was so angular and angry - had Bulma told him that once? That even his facial features seemed angry? He peered closer, his eyes running over his cheekbones, his chin and his eyebrows until finally he met his own eyes in the mirror. The black orbs bored into him mercilessly and Vegeta pulled back slightly as a shiver ran up his spine.

 

He was beautiful, and while he had always known he was good looking, he had never quite realised how striking he truly was. Vegeta didn't think of himself as a vain person, but the longer he stared into those vicious ebony eyes, the more he began to appreciate what it was that women saw in him. He had gained maturity in his looks from ingesting his fathers DNA, and the extra years that had been added had only done him good. He no longer looked like a young teenage saiyan…he looked like the king he was.

 

 "Vegeta?"

 

Zucchini's voice echoed through Vegeta's room and he shuddered as he inadvertently imagined her lying on the bed waiting for him. He'd consummated their marriage the night of their wedding and as far as he was concerned he'd done his part. He wasn't going to spend tonight making monotonous sex to the horrid little witch - he was going to find a team of scientists and concentrate on making sense of the half finished blue prints which Bulma had left behind and then maybe he'd send Bardock's distracting son Kakarot out on a mission. The young saiyan had proved to be very useful - in more ways then one. Perhaps he should deploy him to hunt down Bulma? Brolly was proving to be useless, and besides, Kakarot had experience in hunting people. At least he'd be doing something useful with his time instead of constantly bothering Vegeta and distracting him with his presence.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Bulma had been drifting in and out of consciousness for a while now. Her whole body was thrumming with pain; there wasn't a single part of her that didn't feel as though it had just been pummelled by an angry saiyan. Her eyes, when she found the strength to open them, were blurry and she couldn't seem to make herself swallow properly. Her stomach was aching with a dull throb and he chest stung as though a thousand tiny ants were singing it.

 

She groaned loudly as she attempted to look around and was rewarded by a neck spasm that left her gasping for breath. Instantly a face was hovering over hers and she recognised Ilandra's voice.

 

"Bulma! Oh my love!" The blurred outline of the Ice-jin princess' face peered anxiously at her, her voice higher then normal with anxiety.

 

"What…" Bulma coughed as her voice rasped out dryly and she attempted to work a bit of spit into her mouth before continuing, her voice weak and strained. "What happened to me?"

 

"I'm so sorry! This was my fault…" Abruptly Ilandra closed her eyes and mouth and took a deep breath, her garnet eyes hidden behind her closed lids. "After you found out about the…baby…you were slightly hysterical. I put a sedative in your food and you passed out…"

 

There was something in Ilandra's voice which made Bulma suspect that she wasn't telling her the whole truth. She couldn't even begin to imagine why Ilandra's would be lying to her…but there was something in the rushed way that she spoke that sounded untrustworthy. Bulma forced herself to push aside the nasty thoughts buzzing in her head, putting her paranoia down to grogginess.

 

"…And just as we were finishing the operation you went into cardiac arrest." Ilandra took a deep shuddering breath. "You almost died!"

 

Bulma bit her bottom lip as she realised that she had been so caught up in her thoughts that she hadn't even heard what Ilandra had been saying to her. Oh well, it probably didn't matter, after all Ilandra had no reason to lie to her! No reason at all! Better that she push this whole experience to one side and concentrate on getting better, rather then dwelling on Ilandra's rushed story.

 

"Bulma?" Ilandra prompted her, seeming unsure of wether or not Bulma had heard anything that he'd said. Her wonderful blue eyes were shadowed and unfocused and her skin was an unhealthy grey colour. She tentative ran a gentle hand down Bulma's face, some of the tension leaving her when Bulma's eyes fluttered shut and she let out a shuddering sigh.

 

         &nb sp;  She waited a few moments until she was sure that Bulma had drifted back to sleep then she climbed to her feet and turned to face the doctor who had headed to the team that had operated on Bulma. The surgeon was hovering tensely in the door of Bulma's room, knowing full well that whatever had gone wrong during the surgery was almost certainly going to be blamed on him. The imposing princess came to a stop in front of him and stared him in the eye in silence, when she finally spoke it was in a voice that was completely devoid of civilised emotion.

 

         &nb sp;  "How can you have no idea of what happened to her?" She spat with barely restrained hatred. "How can a doctor not know?"

 

         &nb sp;  "With all due respect Princess…there is much about human beings that we don't know. She have reacted badly too our drugs or perhaps during the surgery a complication occurred with we were unable to detect…" The surgeon gestured wildly as he spoke. Sure that at any moment the princess was going to tear him into two pieces as she had done with the saiyan king. "Madam, in all truthfulness she had nothing physically wrong with her that we could see. What occurred to her is something that I've never seen before."

 

         &nb sp;  "As I gather." Ilandra drew in a deep breath. "I've seen something similar to this once…it happened back in the royal courts on planet Vegeta. The king used some sort of mental power to torture one of the whores who had betrayed him. It was never explained to me how he performed this feat and I never found any mention of it in any saiyan texts…but one of the other whores did tell me that it was a unique gift of the kings and that he could will harm to any of the people under him simply by thinking about it." Ilandra's shivered at the memory or the poor teenage human screaming as she died.

 

"I've never heard of saiyan's having any power like this." The doctor momentarily forgot his impending death and frowned as he tried to remember if any race had this kind of telekinesis. Try as he might though he couldn't seem to come up with anything. It was possible that this trick of King Vegeta's was something that he had taught himself…however where the power had originally come from was secondary to the problem of how Vegeta had come to learn it.

 

         &nb sp;  "Doctor, if the new King Vegeta is this powerful he may be more of a problem then I imagined." Ilandra shook her head. "That is of course if it was Vegeta who did this to her. You know, stopping her heart in an attempt to kill her for leaving him, which does seem slightly far-fetched to me. Either way I expect you to look into this for me - research if this has ever occurred before and report back to me with your findings." Ilandra turned back for one last look at Bulma before slipping past the doctor and leaving the room.

 

         &nb sp;  The doctor took a deep shuddering breath - he was still alive and that was more then he'd expected from the short tempered princess. All he had to do now was research what was happen and no doubt, find out if the new saiyan King would be able to do this again and if there was any way of stopping him. He dreaded to think what would happen to him if he failed the princess…

 

 

~*~

 

 

A/N - Let me know what you think of this chapter. I will try to be a little faster with the updates!