Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ The Story So Far...(Synopsis!) ( Chapter 53 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or the characters.
 
A/N - This is NOT a new chapter of the story, instead this is a synopsis of the story so far. Some reviewers commented that they could not remember a large part of the fic, and as I myself was having trouble remembering some elements of the story I have written a synopsis of the story so far.
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
 
The Earth has been invaded by the Saiyajin Empire and most humans are either Slave or are free citizens who work 7 days a week in assembly lines making weapons. Bulma Briefs is one of those so-called free humans. Her father and Capsule Corporation were destroyed by the saiyans and Bulma herself is on their wanted list because of her technological genius and her knowledge of Capsule technology.
 
However, Bulma is captured and abused by a band of slave traders - rogue humans who make their living by kidnapping women and men and selling them off to mining colonies or whore houses. Bulma, perhaps luckily for her (perhaps not), is sent to a prestigious concubine auction house where the kidnapped females are prettied up and then sold off to clients. Bulma's beauty captures the attention of leader of the Saiyan Empire, King Vegeta, and his son, Prince Vegeta.
 
She is bought by Vegeta (the prince we all know and love) and taken aboard the royal flagship as his new concubine. Vegeta however soon proves himself to be a sadistic lover who takes pleasure in causing his lovers pain and in having them fear him.
 
Although Bulma swears that she will be free of the saiyans and will never help them, she soon finds herself enjoying the sadistic pleasure that Vegeta indulges in and even begins to enjoy her lifestyle as a concubine. However, underneath it all is a burning desire to escape and return to Earth, a desire which is kept strong once Vegeta realises she is Bulma Briefs - the daughter of the famed Dr. Briefs. She is told that she will be forced to help design saiyan weaponry and to share her design for a ki enhancing weapon with them, having no choice Bulma agrees to this but secretly vows to slow down the entire project.
 
Upon arriving at Plant Vegeta, Bulma is told that while she will indeed be working in the science station to help design weapons, she will still be the Prince's whore. She also meets another concubine named Ilandra; a beautiful woman with white skin, red eyes and beautiful lavender hair. Ilandra quickly takes Bulma under her wing and encourages her to take advantage of her position as the prince's favourite. Bulma also meets Vegeta's fiancé' Zucchini who is destined to rule at Vegeta's side one day. Zucchini, although quite beautiful, is a possessive and bitter woman who's hatred of Bulma is obvious. Bulma has two saiyan guards assigned to protect her while she is on planet Vegeta - Bardock and Brolly.
 
While Vegeta tried to deal with a concubine and a fiancé who hate each other and seem to do everything in their power to make life difficult around him, Bulma begins to understand that life in the palace is really one giant performance with all the players trying to outdo each other. The only person who seems to be genuinely nice to her and to treat her as an equal is Ilandra, who quickly becomes Bulma's best friend and confidant.
 
Brolly, far from being a normal guard, is involved in some sort of secret mission with a mysterious cloaked figure who tells him that girl-whore knows too much and must be killed. Brolly pulls Ilandra aside and warns her to stay away from Bulma. It is also clear that Ilandra is working for someone else too, and the mysterious 'him' that she works for is also interested in Bulma. Although it isn't clear if either Brolly or Ilandra are traitors to the royal crown, it is clear that both of them are worried about Bulma and are starting to care for her more then they should, indicating that the human is far more valuable then previously thought.
 
Not long after this, King Vegeta is assassinated and his body is found by a distraught Ilandra. Managing to get Bulma alone, Ilandra begins to explain how she found him dead when she is interrupted by Brolly who shocks Bulma with the news that Ilandra was actually the one to kill the king. Brolly and Ilandra square off, and it is revealed that Brolly is actually a legendary super saiyan - loyal to the king and the secret body guard of prince Vegeta. His current mission was to kill Ilandra, who the kind had discovered was not only an Icejin spy, but the daughter of Frieza.
 
Ilandra, not phased by having her identity discovered, takes Bulma hostage and convinces her to leave the planet with her by giving her the options of freedom in the Icejin Empire. Although Ilandra tells Bulma that she will be truly free if she comes with her, it is obvious that Frieza has some sort of darker purpose for kidnapping Bulma. Bulma, despite having come to grips with her situation with Vegeta, still wants her freedom more then she wants to be with him, and she agrees to leave with Ilandra.
 
While Bulma and Ilandra flee the palace, Brolly finds Vegeta and tells him that Ilandra was the murderer and that she has taken Bulma with her as a hostage. Vegeta's reaction tells Brolly not only how important Bulma's research had been to the war effort against Frieza, but also just how obsessed Vegeta had become with Bulma herself. Vegeta isn't the only one obsessed with Bulma, as during their escape, Ilandra kisses Bulma and makes it quite clear that what she feels for the little human is more than friendship.
 
While Bulma and Ilandra shoot across the stars heading for the Icejin home planet Vegeta becomes the King and ascends to the throne. His advisors vote that his marriage to Ilandra should occur as soon as possible, and while not happy with the prospect of marrying the cold hearted Zucchini, he has no choice if he wishes to please the saiyan people. In space, Bulma and Ilandra become lovers while back on Planet Vegeta a new character is introduced; Kakarot! (*Author squee!*)
 
Kakarot, the twisted son of Bardock, has returned from planet Earth where he has been plundering and causing trouble for saiyans and humans alike. Kakarot is the only one of Bardock's sons left alive, having killed both of his brothers. Kakarot announces to his father that he has taken a contract on his life and promptly attacks him, only Vegeta's intervention prevents Bardock's death. Brolly, who was Raditz's lover until Kakarot killed him, instantly mistrusts Kakarot and attempts to convince Vegeta not to listen to anything that the saiyan has to say. Unfortunately for Brolly, Vegeta has started finding himself attracted to Kakarot and he sends Brolly off on a suicide mission to recover Bulma. Vegeta and Zucchini finally marry and, although they are not a good match in the bedroom, they prove to be exceptionally good at leading the saiyan people together.
 
Meanwhile Bulma and Ilandra have arrived on her father's battle cruiser. Unbeknown to Bulma, she is pregnant with Vegeta's child and Ilandra and Frieza plan to use this child to take over the Saiyan Empire. They make plans as to how best coerce Bulma into going along with their plans, but when Bulma discovers for herself that she is pregnant to Vegeta she throws all of their plans into ruin by announcing that she doesn't want the child at all. Bulma is being tormented with flashbacks and nightmares of Vegeta and she is starting to lose her grip on reality and Ilandra, for all that she is her fathers daughter, truly loves Bulma and does not want her hurt, so she decides to go behind her back so Bulma doesn't find out and get upset about her and Frieza's plan.
 
Ilandra secretly drugs Bulma and she undergoes surgery. In this surgery the doctors implant Bulma with an embryo that they had earlier taken from her and fertilised with Frieza's DNA - this gives Ilandra the child that she wants with Bulma. Although the surgery was supposed to be secret Bulma notices the scar and during an ultrasound procedure she notices two babies and begins to doubt Ilandra. Her mental instability grows and she confronts Ilandra who confesses that she had the second embryo implanted in Bulma because she wants them to have a real family together. Bulma's mistrust of Ilandra blossoms into anger and hurt and she begins to realise that her 'freedom' with the Icejin is not what it should be, however she attempts to act as normal as possible even though she nows feel completely torn apart inside.
 
Brolly arrives on Frieza's battle cruiser and convinces Frieza that he wants revenge on Vegeta for sending him away. He is granted asylum but is made into the lowliest of servants. He catches Ilandra and Frieza having sex and realises how twisted the entire Icejin royal court is. Brolly, frightened of what this place is doing to him and Bulma, vows to leave.
 
Frieza, suspicious of Brolly and Bulma, threatens to lock both of them up in his 'zoo'; a collection of beings who are the last of their kind. Bulma, finally fed up with her life on the battle cruiser decides to leave and she and Brolly make a plan to blow up the engines of the ship. They are overheard by Ilandra who, rather then turning them in, announces that she is frightened that her father will try to hurt or kill Bulma in the future. She agrees that Bulma has to leave, even though she still loves her.
 
Unbeknown to the three renegades on the battle cruiser, Kakarot is on his way to them - his mission to kill Brolly and return Bulma to Vegeta. However Kakarot is curious about Bulma, a woman who sounds as manipulative as himself.
 
In preparation for their terrorist activities on the ship, Bulma has the two babies inside of her taken out and placed in artificial wombs. That being done and the bomb being set near the engines they attempt to leave the ship, however they are discovered by Frieza. He, Brolly and Ilandra fight and in the end Ilandra sacrifices her life to buy time for Brolly to get Bulma away. The cruiser explodes and all on board apparently die (including Frieza and the unborn babies), Bulma and Brolly get safely away on a scout ship. Now the only question which faces Bulma is what will happen to her next? Will Brolly let her finally have her freedom or will he complete his mission and return her to Vegeta?
 
Before Bulma can puzzle out the answer to that question, Kakarot finds them. He and Brolly fight outside the ship and Kakarot tricks Bulma into abandoning Brolly in the cold of space - leaving her friend to his doom. Despite Bulma knowing that Kakarot is apparently a sociopath and a murderer, she finds herself oddly attracted to him. He blackmails Bulma into bed with him by promising that he'll lie to Vegeta about the reasons Bulma ran away with Ilandra, lessening her chance of being punished by the prince when she is eventually returned.
 
Back in orbit around the Icejin home world, King Cold has rescued his half-dead son Frieza from the cold of space. Frieza, furious with being beaten by a human orders his fleet to attack and obliterate Earth, the planet where he feels certain Bulma will return to.
 
Far away and certainly not anywhere near Earth, Kakarot and Bulma have a very passionate affair - something that both of them are reluctant to bring to an end when they eventually reach planet Vegeta. However, Kakarot will not let his feelings jeopardise his position with Vegeta so he returns Bulma to him.
 
Bulma and Vegeta reunite and have very violent sex; Vegeta literally tearing Bulma's throat out he is so carried away by the act. Apparently dying from blood loss on the floor, Bulma confesses to Vegeta that she loves him and then blacks out. The saiyan Prince has Bulma healed in a healing tank and tells her that although he does not love her, he wants her.
 
...and this is where the story continues!
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
 
A/N - I hope this is helpful! I know this is a waste of good chapter writing time, but I really think this is needed!