Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Mending What Was Broken ( Chapter 58 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own DBZ or the characters.

A/N – So where have I been for the last few years? Well, two bout of major knee surgery, buying a house and moving all featured highly. But really, my computer died and I thought I’d lost this chapter…which has been half written for almost two years. Luckily I found a copy on a USB and after a lot of soul searching I decided to finish this chapter off, write a nice lemon and maybe soothe some of those people who hated the last chapter so much.


~*~

Bulma lay in the soothing warm bath amongst the bubbles and listened to her heart beat. It was strange how it was still beating even after all this time, even after everything that had been done to her, it just kept on beating. She should have died multiples times over the years and the whole sick charade should have ended long ago. But she was still here. Probably not for long, but she wouldn’t be the one to take her own life. No, she would let her heart beat for as long as it could before it finally went silent. The best she could hope for was that she could take a few of the people who’d hurt her down with her on the way.

She stared at the ceiling, embracing the silence and the stillness of the room and tried to remember any reason why, other than revenge, she should bother keeping her head above the water and continue taking one breath after another. The Saiyajin war with Frieza had kept her going prior to her ‘punishment’ but now it wasn’t enough – after all, the saiyans had done nothing for her, in fact they’d been responsible for taking pretty much everything away from her. She had nothing left now; no friends, no home and no pride.

There was only the bottom pit of hate lurking at the core of her being, and the only thing she hated more than the saiyans was Frieza.

When Frieza had destroyed Earth he’d taken away any chance she had of one day returning home and resuming something resembling a normal life. There was no happily ever after in her story; she knew that now. The only thing that was keeping her going was hate. Hate for Vegeta, hate for Kakarot and hate for Frieza, and right now the tiny little glowing ball of hate inside of her was flickering very strongly indeed. She was so incredibly tired of being frightened all the time and so tired of being eaten up by hate, but hate was all she had left now.

Her current situation was her main problem. Ironically, despite what Vegeta had said and done to her Bulma knew that he did care about her. Maybe not in any sense of the word ‘care’ that she knew, but he cared that she wasn’t talking to him and he cared that she had stopped responding to him physically. She enjoyed staying quiet and ignoring him when he tried to coerce her into eating or talking; there was something about not doing what he wanted that gave her a small petty measure of satisfaction. She loved that it was eating him up inside that nothing he did – no threat or bribe – could induce her to acknowledge his presence in any way, let alone to follow his demands that she eat and speak.

She felt the hate in her glow a little stronger at the thought of Vegeta; she had loved him despite all the terrible things he had done to her, and still he’d had to hurt her more. It wasn’t enough to have her under his control – he had to degrade and humiliate her too. He’d pushed her until he’d broken her, and when he found he couldn’t put the pieces back together again to make his toy work, he’d called in every specialist and doctor he could, but they hadn’t been able to help her. After all, a patient had to want to get better in order to heal, and Bulma didn’t want to get better. She didn’t want to do anything except vanish into nothingness.

So she had ignored them all and had just concentrated on that small flickering ball of hate inside of her. She was slowly mending herself in her own way – using hate and bitterness to fill the cracks that Vegeta and Kakarot had left inside of her.

Kakarot.

It still hurt to think about what he’d done. She’d trusted him even more than she’d trusted Vegeta and he’d betrayed her…or so Vegeta had led her to believe. She didn’t know what she believed anymore. The minutes after he’d raped her were mostly a blur to her, but she was certain that Kakarot had looked horrified when he’d seen how traumatized she was. Had Vegeta lied to her? Or was Kakarot just that good of an actor? Kami! How could she trust her own judgment and her own eyes?

They were both as bad as each other and the only thing that kept her going was the faint hope that somehow she would be able to hurt all of them. Every single one of the bastards that had hurt her would somehow be made to pay! As she lay there, the burning hate inside of her flickered even brighter and she sank further into the water, allowing herself to relax and imagine a world in which she somehow did manage to make them pay. Frieza needed to have his empire taken away and he needed death, his punishment was simple and easy. Vegeta needed to fucking lose his throne too; let him feel what it was like to be helpless. It was Kakarot that she couldn’t quite decide how to punish…but she would find a way to cut him if it killed her.

The door to the bathroom opened and Bulma instantly tensed up and determinedly kept her gaze up at the ceiling, reminding herself that no matter who it was in the room she wasn’t going to respond to them in any way. However, the person who entered the room was the person who Bulma would have least expected to see, and possibly was even less welcome Vegeta or Kakarot.

“Well, well, how the mighty have fallen.” The newly crowned Queen Zucchini leaned over the bathtub and stared curiously at Bulma, her dark eyes mocking as she interrupted the blue haired waifs train of thought. “I didn’t believe the rumors I heard that Vegeta had finally broken you…but maybe I should have. You certainly don’t look anything like the young lady who I remember from all those months ago.” Her tone was provocative and mocking, daring Bulma to respond to her.

Despite her apathy to everything else that was going on around her, Bulma couldn’t help but blink in shock at Zucchinis presence as she focused on her. The queen was the last person that she had expected to see in her room. Would Vegeta have sent her in? Unlikely. So why would she have come? To mock her? To rub salt in the wounds? Or maybe…maybe she was here to kill her. The thought was electric and Bulma felt the shock of the thought surge through her, waking her up from the stupor she’d been in. Death was a way out, but not until she’d made them pay…

“Are you here to kill me?” Bulma’s voice was soft and she huddled under the water, away from the scrutinizing gaze of the saiyan queen.

“Kill you?” This time it was Zucchini’s turn to blink in astonishment. “Why would I want to kill you? I’m here to negotiate with you. I don’t know how much you’re aware of, but Frieza’s fleet is bearing down on us and, although it kills me to say this, we need your help.” The saiyan queen did indeed look pained and she rubbed a hand over very tired eyes. “I know that you and I haven’t never seen eye to eye, but I can appreciate now that you hold a rather unique position in Vegeta’s life. One which I have absolutely no wish to usurp you from.” She caught Bulma’s look of surprise and unbent enough to smile.

“Vegeta and I are not remotely compatible in bed. The man is…nightmarish, and I say that knowing that he restrained himself with me. To be honest, I have no wish to be in his bed and if you’re the person he wants to warm it with, than fine. I didn’t know what he was when our engagement was arranged and I didn’t know exactly how palace life worked, but I do now. If Vegeta wants you as a lover than that’s fine, because as long as I’m his queen than I’m happy. You’re only a human and you’re no threat to me.”

Bulma stared at Zucchini as though she’d grown a second head. Was this the same woman who had once threatened to kill her for touching Vegeta? She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. She’d expected threats, violence and death…not this.

“I know Vegeta hurt you badly. I don’t know the details and I don’t want to, what I am interested in is what I can do to get you working with us again. You’re no good to us dead, so I’m willing to negotiate with you in good faith.” When Bulma still didn’t response Zucchini let out a frustrated sound and sighed. “There must be something you want; something I can trade you in order for you to get back at work.”

The human smiled for the first time in days; a small spiteful smile that almost caused the queen to draw back. “What could you possibly offer me?” Her voice was rough from not having spoken in days. “There is nothing you could give me that could replace what was taken from me. Can you give me back from home or my friends? Of course you can’t. You don’t have anything that I want.” Bulma felt a surge of anger run through her – the first strong emotion other than despair and hate that she’d felt in days.

Zucchini nodded slowly. “I can’t bring back your Earth, but I could get you freedom.”

Bulma laughed, and her laugh was every bit as bitter and spiteful as her smile had been, “Freedom? Where would I go? What would I do? Even if you gave me back my freedom there isn’t anywhere for me to go…”

“I didn’t mean your freedom.” Zucchini interrupted her quietly, a smug look on her face. “I meant the freedom of the other human slaves; the humans who weren’t on your planet and are serving the saiyans throughout space. There aren’t many of your kind left, maybe only a few thousand, but I could arrange to have them set free and even given a place to settle. I couldn’t offer more than that…but you could be the person to free your race.”

“I don’t believe you!” Bulma sat out of the water, her eyes burning with intensity and anger. “You couldn’t do that and you wouldn’t!”

“I can and I will if it will get you working again. Our plan is your plan and it will only work if we have you on our side and working with us. A few thousand human slaves are nothing compared to the ability to defeat Frieza’s army!” The dark haired saiyan pulled back slightly from Bulma, averting her eyes from the human’s bare chest. “No one will care if I order the remainder of you pathetically weak race set free.”

“And me?” Bulma drew herself up out of the water and reached for a towel that had been set nearby. Her body was still bruised from Kakarot and Vegeta’s rough treatment, and she saw Zucchini’s eyes linger on the bruises until she covered them up. “Can you set me free?” She asked again.

Zucchini shook her head and met Bulma’s eyes again. “I can’t free you, and you know it. Vegeta owns you, and he would never allow you to be taken away from him again; if he can’t have you than no one can. He’s obsessed with you, and that kind of obsession doesn’t let go easily…” She opened her mouth to say more when the bathroom door opened again, and both women turned to face it, Bulma paling and taking a step back.


~*~


Kakarot glared at Vegeta, fighting with every ounce of his being not to say or do anything stupid. Like hit him. Or maybe throw in his face that his little plan to keep Bulma and himself apart had come a little too late. Too late! I already fucked your woman – and she liked it! With those unspoken words echoing in his head, Kakarot managed to school his features into something approximating respect. He could act the part, if nothing else, he could act like he was fine with what happened.

Vegeta was staring at him with an expression that Kakarot couldn’t quite place. The prince didn’t look pleased to see him exactly, but he did almost look relived and his voice when he spoke was troubled. He looked like a man that was having a crises, and it pleased Kakarot no end to see him dealing with emotions he’d probably never faced before.

“I’m afraid that I may have pushed Bulma too far the other night.” Vegeta paused and made sure that Kakarot was listening to him before he continued. “She hasn’t been the same since her punishment and there doesn’t seem to be anything that I can do to make her…happy.” Vegeta paused again and gritted his teeth in frustration. “I’ve deduced that if there isn’t anything I can do to make her better, than I mustn’t be the problem. Therefore, you’re the problem and I need you to make things right again.”

The taller saiyan didn’t respond for several moments and used the time to calm his racing heart before he responded to Vegeta. He didn’t want the prince to know just how much Bulma had come to mean to him, even though it was obvious that Vegeta knew that he was attracted to her at the very least.

“What’s wrong with her?”

“She won’t talk to anyone, she won’t eat, she won’t move…she doesn’t fucking do anything.” Vegeta slammed a fist down on the table in front of him, his aura begin to glow around him as his frustration got the better of him. “One of the last things she asked me was if I’d made you hurt her, so obviously you’re on her mind.” The prince glared at him again and Kakarot again saw the burning jealousy boiling just underneath the surface.

Kakarot raised his hands in what he hoped was a placating gesture. “I’ll talk to her if you think that will help.”

“Oh, I’m not just going to let you talk to her. I’ll let her do whatever the fuck she likes with you if it’ll make her feel better. If she wants you to hurt, than you’ll be hurt. If she wants you dead, than I’ll kill you myself.” Vegeta’s eyes glittered with obvious relish at those thoughts, and Kakarot made himself focus on the thought that if Bulma suspected that it was Vegeta had set everything up than maybe she would forgive him. It had been Vegeta’s idea after all…of course, she might be hurt enough to want him dead. He cared about her, he cared about her a lot, but enough to die for her?

Kakarot fingered the small packet of capsule-bombs that were still in his pocket; he’d taken from Bulma that night. If she wanted him dead than he’d deal with that if it came up, especially since he doubted very much if Vegeta could actually take him in a fight. Sure the guy was powerful, but strength and power aren’t the only important things in a fight.

He also doubted if Bulma would actually want to kill him. He was much more concerned with how he could manage to get her alone and say the things he needed to say without his lordship overhearing them. One way or another he was going to have to work out a way to speak to her without Vegeta interfering, and the gods knew that Vegeta wasn’t going to willingly leave them alone…unless of course, that that was what Bulma wanted.

For the first time in several days, Kakarot smiled.


~*~


Bulma shrank back behind Zucchini as Vegeta’s strode into the bathroom looking murderously angry at his wife. Behind him she could see the outline of Kakarot and instantly her pulse sped up and she cowered against the wall, huddling into the towel that she’d wrapped around her body. Dimly she was aware of Vegeta and Zucchini arguing, but the sound of her heartbeat thundering in her eyes drowned everything out.

What had she done now? Were they going to hurt her again? Punish her? Rape her? The fear that she’d worked so hard on controlling welled up like a tsunami, threatening to sweep her away. Whimpering like a frightened child she slid down the bathroom wall and closed her eyes tightly, her hands pressed over her ears as tried desperately to block everything out again. She felt hands on her and she screamed, trying frantically to pull away from a grip that, although gentle, was far stronger than she was.

“Stop this!” Zucchini’s voice slashed through the air like a whip, loud enough that it penetrated even Bulma’s panic and the human opened fearful eyes to stare at the furious saiyan queen. “How dare you start yelling at me as though I were one of your solider or playthings! Especially since I’m in here for the good of the saiyan people!” She almost spat her words at Vegeta.

“You have no right…” The king started to speak but Zucchini cut him off again, her eyes flashing angrily.

“I have every right! Your little human isn’t just a toy anymore; she’s an important part of our plan to stop Frieza’s army and there is only so much we can do without her help. You fucked her up and did something to her and I came in here to see what I could do to make things better.” Zucchini looked over to where Bulma was cowering against the wall, Kakarot kneeling next to her with one hand on her shoulder. “I don’t know what the fuck you did to her, but I managed to get her speaking to me…until you showed up.”

There was silence again as Vegeta looked from his wife to Bulma incredulously, “I don’t believe you!” He finally choked out, still sounding furious at his wife. “I haven’t been able to get her to speak in days! Why would she speak to you?”

“Probably because I didn’t try to fuck her!” Zucchini growled angrily, her tail beginning to thrash back and forth angrily. When Vegeta clearly had nothing to say back to her she smiled bitterly and switched her attention back to Bulma, pleased to have come out on top of Vegeta in the little verbal spat. “The offer I made to you is real, Bulma. If you want to take me up on it…well, I’m sure you won’t find it to hard to let me know.”

With that Zucchini swept out of the room with her head held high and Bulma was filled with the absurd desire to laugh. It was like a spell had been lifted from her as the numbness fell away and the absurdity of the situation consumed her.

“What…what deal?” Vegeta sounded like he’d just been hit by a truck. He looked at Bulma who was making eye contact at him for the first time in days, the look in her eyes was that of someone who had woken up after a long sleep; disorientated and slightly unhinged. “What did she say to you?” He moved towards her slowly and knelt beside her, not wanting to startle the human back into catatonia. Bulma felt her heart rate skyrocket at having both Kakarot and Vegeta so close to her, and though she wanted to appear calm and tell him what it was that Zucchini had said to her, the only thing she could focus on was that Kakarot and Vegeta were both in the room and crowded around her. Her heart pounding, Bulma could only stare at Vegeta helplessly as words failed her.

“Why don’t you go and ask the Queen yourself, my Lord?” Kakarot suggested when Bulma seemed to ignore Vegeta’s question and remain silent. He tried to sound helpful as he stayed very still next to the human, not wanting to scare her anymore than Vegeta had. “I can apologise to Bulma while you’re gone.”

At the word ‘apologise’ Bulma switched her attention from Vegeta to Kakarot, her eyes abruptly confused and bruised…and angry. In that one haunting look Kakarot saw how much damage he’d caused her and he felt the unfamiliar ache of remorse slide through him. Gods, he was a fool! To spend his whole life free of any emotional attachments only to develop feelings for a weak little human was ridiculous. He really was the world’s biggest idiot.

Vegeta snorted at his suggestion, “Do you really think I’m going to leave you alone with…”

“I want him to apologise.” This time is was Bulma’s voice, hesitant and soft, that interrupted him. She looked at Vegeta with her eyes that managed to be both pleading and determined at the same time and reached out a small hand to touch his leg as he knelt down next to her, his own dark eyes intense. She felt him go still under her touch and she curled her nails against him gently and earnestly. “I don’t want you in here while he does though. Both of you in the same room as me makes me…nervous.”

Her breathy voice made things tighten low in his chest and momentarily Vegeta wondered whether Bulma was deliberately manipulating him, but the memory of her curled up on her bed and sobbing like a broken doll chased the thought from his mind. For the first time in days she was speaking and responding to him, Whatever Zucchini had said had clearly shocked her out of her despair.

Vegeta gave her a long hard look before he nodded once and straightened up, switching his attention to Kakarot and gave him a withering glare. “If you need me, just speak up. I’ll be outside the door talking to Zucchini.” With that he turned on his heel and stalked after his haughty wife.

Bulma swallowed nervously and bit her lip as she watched Vegeta leave the room. Although she hadn’t been lying when she’d said that both of them in the room with her at the same time made her nervous, she was just as nervous to be alone with Kakarot, perhaps even more so. She couldn’t help but tremble at his closeness; the memory of what he’d done to her making her mouth run dry and her body shiver. She was terrified and exhilarated at the same time.

Kakarot had crossed boundaries that made him truly threatening; he was a predator with the potential to hurt and to force her to do anything he wanted because he was so much stronger than her. The thought should have scared her to death, but it didn’t. It didn’t because she also knew that Kakarot couldn’t hurt her without Vegeta’s say so. Right now she could do anything to him and he wouldn’t stop her…so why was she thinking about all the things he could do to her? More importantly, why did she find the thought so tantalizing?

Bulma made herself look Kakarot squarely in the face as she acknowledged privately to herself how absolutely messed up she was. This wasn’t normal. A normal person didn’t go from the depths of utter despair to feeling enough terror to shock her out of it, and then spring board from that into lust. It wasn’t normal. She wasn’t normal.

“I’m sorry.” Kakarot spoke quietly but forcefully, his eyes magnetic as they caught and held her gaze. “I know that saying sorry doesn’t take back what I did and that it doesn’t take the pain away, but I swear to you that Vegeta manipulated me into it. If I’d known what it would do to you I would never have forced myself on you in that way.” He paused and then continued quickly, obviously wanting to say as much as he could before Vegeta returned. “I’m not expecting you to forgive me, but I had to let you know that I’m sorry for what I did to you.”

The fey-like human pushed strands of damp her out of her eyes and smiled bitterly. “I’m glad you’re sorry, and it’s nice to know that you got screwed over in your own way too. I guess I’m just not sure exactly which of you is the bigger monster. I mean, Vegeta may have manipulated you into it…but you still did it. You did it even when you could tell I was in agony and almost mindless with fear, Kakarot. What kind of a man does that?” She let her distaste show in her eyes but she didn’t pull away from him when his hand tightened on her shoulder and he leant closer to her, his eyes angry.

“It’s the kind of man that I am, Bulma. I’m a saiyan mercenary, and that means that I’ve done things, horrible things that you couldn’t possibly imagine. I’ve done them because I was ordered to and I’ve done them because I wanted to, and until I met you I didn’t care who I hurt or who I killed. A job was a job and money was money. You’re the first person I’ve ever met that I actually like. I know I hurt you and that you won’t forgive me, but I’m still sorry and sorry is something that I never thought I would be.” Kakarot pulled Bulma closer to him, his eyes darting furtively to the door in case Vegeta walked in on them.

Bulma tried to stay angry, but it was hard. Kakarot was saying all the things that she wanted to hear and, despite her fear – or perhaps because of it, it was turning her on. Having a man as dangerous as him care for her was intoxicating enough, but knowing that he was admitting this to her when Vegeta was so close by to them was thrilling. Her heart rate was speeding up again in a very different, her mouth was dry and she could feel the familiar warmth beginning to spread inside of her.

“You’re a monster? Is that what you’re saying?” She let her grip on the towel she had wrapped around herself loosen and felt it slip to the floor around her kneeling form. The air was cool against her bare skin and she felt her nipples tighten as Kakarot glanced down at her with a dark look in his eyes that radiated a mixture of anger and need. Kami, but he was scary and sexy as hell.

“What if Vegeta comes in?” Kakarot glanced at the door again and pulled back slightly, his voice low and urgent as he tried to ignore Bulma’s nakedness. “He’d kill us both if he saw this, Bulma. He was jealous enough to drive a huge fucking wedge between us when he thought we were getting too friendly. Do you have any idea what he’d do to you if he saw this?”

Bulma laughed softly and huskily, “I don’t care.” She paused and frowned slightly to herself, repeating the phrase again with a tone of surprise in her voice. “I don’t care.” She flicked surprised blue eyes at him. “I frightened of him, Kakarot, but he’s done the worst he can to me and I’m still alive. Besides which, Vegeta excites me…”

“He will kill you, you know. Sooner or later he’ll go too far with you…”

“Will he?” Bulma pulled back from the saiyan and wrapped the towel back around herself, looking thoughtful. “I used to think so too, but now I’m not so sure. I think Vegeta’s a lot like you – he’s never really cared about anyone in his life before, but I think he cares about me. In his own twisted way, of course. Zucchini said he was obsessed with me, but I think…I think it’s almost more than that now.”

Kakarot ran a hand through his hair and looked at her in frustration. “He’ll never love you, Bulma, not like…”

“…Not like you love her?” Vegeta’s amused voice surprised both of them and Bulma paled as she wondered how much of their very private conversation he’d heard. He hadn’t been there a moment ago, so more than likely he’d only just walked in then…or so she hoped. He was smiling at her in a way that was unexpectedly pleasant, especially considering the rather compromising position she was in with Kakarot. “I was going to discuss Zucchini’s offer with you, but I think that can wait a little later. What I want to do right now is make sure that you’re going to be okay. I didn’t enjoy seeing you in that state and I need to make sure that you don’t slip back into it again – whatever it takes.”

Vegeta moved into the bathroom towards them, looking almost amused when Kakarot stood up and hovered protectively next to Bulma. His gaze swept over both of them but came to rest on Bulma and he held a hand down to her, which Bulma carefully took and allowed him to pull her to her feet. The feel of his hand on hers was enough to send shivers down Bulma’s spine and she let him see her reaction to his proximity.

It didn’t seem to matter how badly he treated her, her body had a mind of its own when it came to him. While it was true that Kakarot aroused powerful feelings in her, they paled in comparison to the way she felt for Vegeta. There was energy to the saiyan king that made everything she felt for him so intense that it almost hurt her. She hated him with a passion, but she loved him with equal fervor. If she felt a burning passion for Kakarot, then a supernova exploded inside of her whenever she was with Vegeta. Whatever her face showed it seemed to reassure the saiyan king, and he gave her one of his dangerously attractive smiles.

“Are you scared of me, woman?” Vegeta moved close to her and gently pulled her against him, the tone in his voice instantly sending her heartbeat skyrocketing again. His body was all hard muscle with not an inch of softness to him at all. There was so much command and strength contained in him, so much potential for violence and power, that she shivered again and goose bumps spread pleasantly all over her body; making her skin tingle. “Because you should be scared of me. I enjoyed watching Kakarot take you, you know.” His breath tickled her skin and Bulma trembled against him, almost forgetting about the other saiyan behind her.

Kakarot was standing frozen in his spot, hardly daring to move as he watched Vegeta seduce Bulma with every word and every touch. He was spellbound as he watched the King manipulate Bulma’s body with surprisingly gentle touches, but horrifically explicit words. He said things to Bulma which most women would have gone into hysterics over, but Bulma sighed and reacted as though he were talking dirty to her. Which, Kakarot surmised, he was. The atmosphere in the bathroom was electric and Kakarot knew that the fact that Vegeta was doing this in front of him was no accident. He wasn’t sure what the Saiyajin King was planning but until he knew he wasn’t going to say or do anything to break the spell that had fallen.

Vegeta took another step closer to Bulma and forced her to step backwards until she bumped up against the hard wall of Kakarot’s chest. Both she and Kakarot stilled at the unexpected contact, but Vegeta didn’t miss a beat and just bent his head and kissed her gently, his hands trailing down her arms and settling around her waist, letting her know that he wanted her to stay right where she was.

“Be honest, woman,” He broke the almost chaste kissed and stepped closer to her, whispering into her ear as he looked beyond her and met Kakarot’s gaze, “are you attracted to Kakarot?”

“Yes.” Bulma felt Kakarot tense behind her, but she knew Vegeta knew anyway. He probably knew far more than either of them thought he did…but she wasn’t dead yet, neither was Kakarot, so Vegeta was letting this play out for a reason.

“Have you fucked him?” His voice was still gentle but his hands tightened ever so slightly around her waist. Unbeknownst to her Vegeta was still holding Kakarot’s gaze, amused as the mercenary struggled not to react to Bulma’s soft body pressing against him with only a towel hiding her nakedness. Both of them could smell her arousal and knew that despite the danger in the line of questing, she was turned on by what was happening.

Bulma stayed silent and just trembled in his grip, aware that things were spiraling out of control but unable to prevent her body from reacting. She wanted to say yes and see what happened…but Vegeta and Kakarot had hurt her badly the last time Vegeta had become jealous, so she stayed quiet and let herself stay in the moment with Vegeta’s breath tickling her neck and Kakarot body at her back.

“Not going to answer that one, hmm?” Vegeta sounded amused and bit her neck gently. Bulma hissed in pleasure, grinding against Kakarot against her will and realizing dimly that her legs were so weak that Vegeta was now holding her up and keeping her pressed against the other saiyan. “Last question then; what do you want us to do to you?”

The use of the word ‘us’ sent shockwaves exploding up Kakarot but Vegeta’s eyes, which were still locked on his own, looked calm and determined. If this was Vegeta’s way of apologizing to Bulma, he was going further down a path that Kakarot had never expected him to; the king didn’t share his toys unless there was a very good reason for it.

“I won’t…” Kakarot stayed to pull away and put some distance between himself and them, but Bulma’s hand found his and held him still, even as Vegeta’s gaze darkened and he commanded him with a look to shut up stay where he was.

“You will do whatever Bulma asks you to do, understand?” His voice was still gentle but the look in his eyes was anything but, thankfully he quickly turned his attention back to the human trembling between them. “Now, what do you want us to do to you? Right now?” He slowly slid his hand down from her waist and to the apex of her thighs. Bulma’s breath hitched as his hand ducked under the towel and he found the hot honeyed core of her, gently rubbing his thumb in circles around the electric mound of nerves at her opening. The atmosphere thickened and tightened as she curled her legs up around Vegeta’s waist and let her eyes flutter closed.

“Tell me.” Vegeta slid two fingers deep inside of her, enjoying her loss of control. “Tell me what you want.”

“I…I…I want you to fuck me and then I want Kakarot to fuck me. I want both of you.” Bulma jerked and shuddered as the desperate words were almost torn out of her by desire. She hadn’t ever felt this turned on before, Vegeta had never taken the time to play with her and seduce her – not like this. She felt helpless between them, but it was a safe kind of helpless. Vegeta was following her commands now and he wasn’t going to push too hard or too far in case he damaged her again.

“You want us both to fuck you? Me first and then him?” Vegeta pulled back to look at her as her eyes slowly opened again, watching as her lust and need darkened the blue to a deeper more primitive shade. “I think that is definitely do-able, isn’t it Kakarot?”

“Definitely.” Kakarot echoed. He felt pinned not just by Bulma’s small body, but by Vegeta’s black eyes as they flicked to back him. He could read the look in them as clearly as he could read a book: You promised to do whatever she asked. Don’t fuck this up. He wasn’t sure exactly how this situation had come about, and why Vegeta was suddenly okay with sharing Bulma, but obviously Bulma was right – in his own way Vegeta cared and was trying to make things up to her.

It was exhilarating having her body squirming and pressed against his own, knowing that she was turned on by both of them and that she wanted both of them to fuck her one after the other. His body had already reacted to her grinding against him and he knew she could feel his cock pressed tightly against her – hard and thick. The thought of being there, holding her as Vegeta fucked her had an appeal that he had never considered before, but one which he was very turned on by. He expected them to move to the bedroom, but to his surprise Vegeta showed no signs of going anyway, perhaps he was reluctant to move in case it broke the magic which held Bulma in its thrall.

“Kakarot,” Vegeta command was soft and growling, and Bulma shivered against him. “Hold her arms and don’t let her pull away from you.”

“Yes, sire.” Instantly Kakarot caught Bulma’s arms and twisted them behind her head, holding both of her wrists easily in one hand so that there was nothing separating their bodies but his clothing. He kept his grip hard enough that she couldn’t pull away but gentle enough that she wouldn’t bruise from his treatment. His other hand snaked around her waist and kept her held tightly against him, allowing him to grind his erection even tighter against her.

In front of her, Vegeta pulled the towel away from her body and let it drop to the floor between them, his dark eyes burning with desire as he drank in the sight of Bulma held tight and helpless in front of him. He moved closer and kissed her again, this time harder and deeper, feeding at her mouth as though he feared he’d never have the chance to do this again. His hands lightly danced over her body; caressing, stroking and tracing paths all over her bruised alabaster flesh. She was perfect, so perfect, and yet he’d come so close to losing this woman, all because he was jealous of Kakarot.

He kissed her again and again, each time with more hunger and more need and Bulma answered his desire with her own. The burning ball of hate was still flickering insidiously inside of her, but it was outshone by the even sicker lust that the two saiyans had ignited in her. She felt consumed by it, the heat and the passion and the desperate, desperate need she felt to have both of them take her and make her feel good.

She struggled in Kakarot’s grasp, loving the feel of him so aroused and pressing against her, but it was Vegeta that was claiming most of her attention. He looked like a demon in front of her; wild and furious and so completely fucking hot for her that he was willing to share her with another man. She loved that she could do that to him – make him break his own rules just to get her back to his side again. She whimpered, pleaded, and ate at his mouth and let him see how much she wanted him to take her.

And he did.

He wasn’t gentle or careful, he wasn’t even his normal controlled self; he was out of control for the first time in a long time and enthralled by his desire for her. Clothes were a frustrating barrier, so he removed them, not caring or aware of Kakarot’s heated gaze on him as he moved back in front of Bulma, running his mouth and teeth down her collarbone, catching her nipples in his mouth to suck and bite at them while his hands stroked and squeezed every part of her that they could reach. He felt at fever pitch, and when he finally parted her legs and thrust himself hard inside her honeyed core it was everything be wanted and better. She was so slick and warm, so tight and perfect. They were made for each other – this fragile earth creature and he.

He fucked her hard and savagely; knowing that she loved it and knowing it was what she wanted. He both loved and hated that only she could do this to him and make him lose all sense of reason, but it felt so fucking perfect to take her like this after having come so close to losing her. He was aware, distantly, that Kakarot was still behind Bulma and supporting them both while he slammed into her over and over, and it perfect to have him there holding her. He kissed her again, their tongues tangling as he breathed in her scent and he felt himself lose control. He thrust deeply into her as he came, a primitive growl ticking from his throat as he tore his mouth from hers and sunk his teeth into the side of her neck – careful to leave teeth marks without breaking the skin.

Breathing hard and surprising shaky after taking her so hard and fast, Vegeta pulled back and drank in the sight of Bulma still writhing and held tight in Kakarot’s grasp. Her eyes were closed tightly and her body was pulsing with a desperate need for fulfilment, fulfilment which Vegeta had withheld from her but which Kakarot would deliver. He could hear Kakarot’s smoky rich voice whispering in Bulma’s ear that it would be his turn soon, that he’d soon be fucking her to and that she’d love it.

“Fuck her, do it now.” Vegeta roughly commanded as he wound his fist in Bulma’s hair and pulled her out of Kakarot’s grasp. He settled her small, trembling body against his own and watched as Kakarot took that final step towards them, looking dangerous and aroused. He didn’t bother removing his clothes, he just freed his cock from his pants and was on them in an instant, his bulk slamming first Vegeta against the wall, and then Bulma tightly to his chest. The show of strength was both impressive and controlled, and Vegeta quickly braced himself against the tiled wall, one hand still holding her hair and the other wrapped around her waist, keeping her arms pinned at her sides.

“Oh god, oh yes…” Bulma head had dropped back and was resting on Vegeta’s should as Kakarot positioned himself at her entrance and slid inside of her with delicious slowness. His lovemaking wasn’t as hard and fast as Vegeta’s had been, but is was no less intense. He thrust into her deeply and slowly, ensuring she could feel every inch of him penetrating her. He spoke to her the entire time her fucked her, talking dirty to her and telling her all the other things he could do to her and make her do to him if he really wanted to.

The pleasure built up inside of her with each movement, waves of intense energy that started in her belly and spread through her entire body until she was rigid with need, pleading, crying and desperate for climax…and then it came crashing over both of them at the same time and it was like being buried under a tsunami of tight, wet, pleasure, both she and Kakarot clinging and tense as their bodies were racked with those old familiar sensations. Through it all Vegeta held her tightly, and she could feel his power thrumming tightly behind her, a presence that was both reassuring and terrifying as another man brought her to climax.

Then it was over and Kakarot pulled away, disentangling himself from both Bulma and Vegeta, ending that wonderful connection that she’d felt between the three of them. Bulma’s feet found the floor gain and she gently pulled away from Vegeta and he let her go, his hands supporting her without holding her.

“So what happens now?” Kakarot spoke first, his dark eyes moving from Vegeta to Bulma, a small satisfied smirk on his mouth, but uncertainty in his eyes.

For a moment no one spoke as Bulma came back to Earth, so to speak, with a bang and remembered that she wasn’t in charge and that while she’d had both Vegeta and Kakarot in her power only moment ago, it was Vegeta who would ultimately decide what happened next. The silence stretched on for a moment longed and then Vegeta laughed, low and husky and some the tension eased out of the room.

“Now we get breakfast.” He picked up training suit and slowly slipped it on, far too casually considering the decision that he was about to make. He pulled his boots and armor on quietly as Kakarot straightened his clothes and Bulma cleaned herself up and dressed. The feeling in the room was companionable, but all of them knew they were waiting for him to voice his decision.

Vegeta already knew what he wanted to do, but trying to put it into words was slightly harder than just thinking it. He had never found the idea of sharing a woman attractive before, and he’d never seriously entertained allowing another man to come to bed with him…but this kind of intense pleasure wasn’t something that could be easily replicated or found again – especially given his intense dislike of sharing. He didn’t especially like Kakarot, but the man aroused a certain passion in both himself and Bulma that was unique.

“Breakfast first,” He repeated again slowly, and then added, “And then we find a bed and do this again.”


~*~


A/N – Bam! Threesome action.