Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Sold! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - Well the third chapter is finally here, written by no other then Vegeta Goddess! Trust me people your going to like this chapter! And thanks to everyone who reviewed so far - you guys make writing this fic worth while!

~*~

Bulma lay on her back in the tiny room on the horribly uncomfortable and mostly unpadded bed and glowered at the ceiling while she planned and plotted her escape.

And make no mistake, she would escape.

Bulma's nails dug into the mattress as she clenched her fists, sick of the unrelenting whiteness of the room. It was like being in a hospital only even less colourful and more depressing.

If only she wasn't chained to the bed, then she would have no problem getting out. Why she'd unscrew the ventilation vents above her head and get out that way, or she'd pick the lock of her door with the pins in her hair. If only she wasn't chained to the bed like some prisoner.

Bulma saw movement from the corner of her eye and several faces appeared at the plexiglass window; she pointedly ignored them and stared at the ceiling with a sour expression on her face. Through the sound proof door she couldn't hear what ever the saiyan slave trader and part of Bulma was glad that she couldn't. Then again it would have been nice to know exactly what his sales pitch for her was.

Maybe he was describing her as an exotic beauty from earth with full pouting lips, long blue hair, high rounded breasts and a fiery temperament.

Bulma scowled to herself; he was probably making up something about her performance in bed. She scowled harder, if one of those primitive monkeys so much as laid a finger on her she'd give them one performance they'd never forget. It didn't matter if she died as long as she died fighting them.

The door to her cell opened and three saiyans entered, others seemed to be waiting out in the hall and through her eyelashes Bulma thought she caught the flashes of several other slaves dressed in white.

The Slave trader gave her a warning glare which Bulma interpreted for herself; The King and his son had arrived.

How nice.

"Stand up, onna!" The saiyan slave trader barked at her, his finger hovering over the control for her collar.

Bulma ignored him and stared at the ceiling.

"I said stand up!" The guard pressed the red button and immediately Bulma screamed as the pain washed over her in waves, with an effort Bulma shut her mouth and curled into a ball, doing her best to ignore the excruciating pain which passed over her, wave after wave.

"That's enough." The voice was cultured and belonged to the taller of the two saiyans who had accompanied the slave trader in. The collar was immediately shut off and Bulma uncurled from her ball, her eyes flashing bloody murder at the guard as she gritted her teeth and restrained from hurling herself at him, not that she would have gotten far with the manacle chaining her to the bed.

Bulma looked closer at the taller one and realised with a start that he was the saiyan king. He had a predominant widow's peak and his hair, which was a chestnut brown colour, swept upwards like a flame. His eyes were ebony and his body was thickly muscled under the royal armour he wore, his eyes swept up her and for a moment they met hers, then Bulma glanced away, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"So, the onna can withstand pain. How interesting." The prince spoke up. He was shorter then his father and his voice was completely different. It was rough and had a deeper accent then his fathers did. His hair was black and he was much shorter then was normal for saiyan, but he resembled his father in every other aspect - right down to the accessing look he was giving Bulma.

"Didn't any one ever tell you that it's rude to stare?" Bulma snapped angrily and glared at the prince as she tugged on the hem of her dress.

"Actually no, but people usually only tell me what I want to hear." The prince smirked back at her and raised an eyebrow at her efforts. "You were right Claudius, this one does have a fiery temperament."

Bulma snorted in amusement as Vegeta unknowingly uttered the exact same words that Bulma had used to describe herself only seconds before.

The king strode forwards and looked Bulma over. "Stand up, onna!"

Bulma slowly stood and ignored him while he poked and prodded at her body as though checking a pedigree racing horse.

"Do you want to check my teeth?" Bulma asked facetiously, and then almost shrieked when the king took her face in his hands and did just that.

"Well, is she to your satisfaction?" Claudius was practically wetting himself with excitement, dancing from foot to foot. The king and the prince exchanged a look.

"Well, Vegeta? If we get her, she will be yours. Do you want her or not?" The king addressed his son, crossing his arms as if bored. "I have no need for another concubine at the moment, even one as tempting as this." The king's voice was dripping with lust and his eyes darted back to hers. Bulma looked away again and pinched her lips together to stop herself from screaming at him.

Vegeta looked Bulma up and down and strode forward; he looked into her eyes as though searching for something. "Yes, I'll take her." His gloved hand briefly touched her face and Bulma shied back.

She glared at Prince Vegeta as she tried to hide her fear, trying to calm her heart as it thundered in her chest with fear. There had been something in his eyes when he'd looked at her; something inhuman had been flittering behind his eyes.

Claudius handed the control to the prince and then moved to undo the manacle chaining Bulma to the bed. "I'm sure she'll please you, my Prince."

"She'd better." Vegeta looked at her again and Bulma felt that animal presence staring at her from behind his eyes again. She shivered and forced herself to look straight ahead.

This couldn't be happening.

~*~

Vegeta felt the onna's eyes burning into his back as he walked along. She really was a wild creature, very undisciplined and very, very rude.

Well he'd soon teach her.

No woman talked to Prince Vegeta in such a manner. Vegeta unconsciously made a fist and ground his teeth. He would teach her a lesson, but he wouldn't break her. Beauty's such as she were getting harder and harder to come by and destroying her would be a great waste. No, he would play with her for a while before he disposed of this one.

Vegeta knew that she would please him; he felt it in every inch of his body that she would bring him pleasure like no other, but the attraction was more then that: When he had looked into her eyes and felt the power of the oozaroo slide through his own eyes the onna had not flinched like most human females did when they saw the beast inside of him, she had only stepped back when he had touched her.

This blue haired woman feared him, he could smell it, but she didn't fear him like the others did. She wasn't terrified of him, she was just angry. Very, very angry.

He'd have fun with her, that much was clear.

Vegeta halted outside of his personal chambers in the ship and glared at his usual following of servants and guards as they scrambled to a stop near him. Two of his personal guards were holding the onna between them and she didn't look happy….oh well, Vegeta though, he'd soon change that.

Vegeta jerked his head in the direction of his room and the two guards holding the blue haired woman opened the door and all but threw her in, exchanging looks when the woman stared up at them with pleadingly wide blue eyes.

"You're all dismissed." Vegeta growled at his followers and then slipped in the door, locking it behind him.

Slowly Vegeta turned around and took in the shape of the onna as she climbed to her feet and glared at him with a dignified look. "You can't do this to me."

"Do what?" Vegeta casually pulled of his gloves and studied the woman more closely.

She was young, perhaps in her late teens but no older then nineteen in human years at best. She had azure blue eyes which were slightly wider then usual with fear, red lips which were currently pinched together tightly and long blue hair which was pinned above her head.

She was a perfect specimen of the female race.

"Do you want to know what happened to all my other whores?" Vegeta smirked as the woman shook her head and took a step back as he advanced towards her. "I had them all killed…none of them could please me." He reached out and caught her to him, ignoring her little cry of fear. "Do you think you'll please me?"

"Let me go!" Her voice shook with terror and a wave of lust rolled over Vegeta as he caught the tangy scent of fear.

This was what he wanted; to be feared.

"You didn't answer my question." Vegeta let his breath fall on her neck and allowed his tail to sweep along the length of her body. "If you please me, you will live. If you don't however…" Vegeta let the threat hang in the air as he licked her neck, tasting her scent and rolling it round in her mouth.

The woman was silent for a moment then took a shuddering breath. "This isn't fair." Her voice was barely a whisper but Vegeta heard it none-the-less and smiled to himself at the desolation in her tone.

"Life rarely is fair." He kissed the back of her and slowly ran his hands down until they reach her waist. Then he bunched the material up in his hands and with a violent jerk he tore the dress in two.

The woman sprung away from him as if burnt, wearing only flimsy panties and panting with blatant fear.

"What's wrong? You're not scared of me are you?" Vegeta asked sarcastically, smirking as he unclipped his armour, his tail lashing back and forth as he dropped his chest plate to the floor and then dropped into a crouch himself, his eyes narrowed to predatory slits as he waited for the woman to run.

She backed away, one arm covering her breast, the other one held out as if to forestall him.

Vegeta growled again and then leapt, easily bounding over the woman and blocking her escape. She screamed and bolted in the other direction but Vegeta was ready for her and with feline like grace he tackle her to the floor, pinning her arms above her head and silencing her scream with a kiss.

The woman squirmed under him but Vegeta's strength was far superior and escape was beyond her reach. He pulled back and looked into her eyes, his head tilted slightly as he considered his new toy.

She was young…perhaps too young.

"How old are you onna?"

"S…Seventeen." Her voice was a frightened squeak and he could feel her body trembling beneath his.

"Seventeen." Vegeta seemed to consider this, then something else dawned on him. "You have done this before, haven't you?"

She started to shake her head and then stopped. "If you mean worked as a whore then the answer is no. But if you mean had sex…well…the slave traders who captured me…I think they might have…"

The woman trailed off and Vegeta raised an eyebrow, sadistically enjoying her discomfort. "Might have what, onna?"

"Raped me." The words fell form her mouth and even the woman seemed surprised to have said them.

Vegeta looked down at her a while longer and then smirked. "It doesn't really matter to me, I was just curious as to why you were so terrified."

"You're a scary person." Her voice shook and Vegeta chuckled.

"Am I?"

"You're also sadistic and evil." Bulma made a concentrated effort to sound stronger.

"Probably." Vegeta ran a hand down her body and squeezed her thigh. "You'll get used to me though." Vegeta picked the woman and carried her over to the bed, once again ignoring the woman's frantic struggles to free herself. "Keep fighting woman, I like it when you fight me." Vegeta hungrily kissed her again and pulled off his training suit. "I have a feeling you going to keep me very satisfied."

~*~

A/N - the next chapter is obviously going to be a lemon, it will also probably contain a little bondage…in case you haven't noticed Vegeta ad Bulma aren't going to be having a lovey dovey type relationship in this fic. Don't get me wrong they fall in love (kinda)…they just engage in S&M throughout the fic.