Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ The Spy ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - Thanks to everyone who has been reviewing and reading this fic so far, you guys have been so great! ^_^ I love writing this fic and I always looks forward to reading reviews. Sorry this took so long to get out!

Thanks to Nikoru for beta reading!

~*~

"Miss Bulma?" Brolly asked gently as he tapped Bulma on the shoulder, trying not to frighten her out of the trance she seemed to have gone into as she stared down at the diagram on the desk in front of her.

Bulma looked through sleepy eyes and smiled slightly as she yawned and stretched. "Hey Brolly, what's up?" Her voice was soft, and Bulma appeared to not notice the tension in Brolly's face.

"I need to talk to you alone." Brolly stood back from Bulma and cast an anxious look around the lab as though making sure no one was watching them. Mumbling under her breath sleepily, Bulma stood up and rolled up the diagram she had mapped out, carefully clutching it to her chest as though afraid it might disappear in a puff of smoke.

"What do you need to talk to me about? I was really making headway here; if I'd kept at it I'm sure I would have been able to remember the vital component of the neuron transformer within the hour," Bulma nattered away mindlessly as she followed Brolly through the bright, white science lab.

"I have to speak with you regarding your research into the ki enhancing gun, but I can't say too much here. The walls have ears in this place." Brolly stopped by the airtight steel door and punched the security code into the keypad, discreetly blocking Bulma's view when she tried to get a glimpse of the numbers Brolly entered.

"Why can't I learn the code? I have to work here!" Bulma crossed her arms across her chest and whined like a petulant child. Her well-shaped lips fixed in a pout as she glared daggers at Brolly's back.

"If I give you code you might tell someone," Brolly said simply, as if even an idiot would have known why she couldn't have the code. "In case you've forgotten Bulma - you're a slave." His tone was cutting, and Bulma saw Brolly flinch as though he hadn't meant to sound so harsh.

Her eyes momentarily stung with tears at the stark reminder of the truth, but she hastily blinked them away and straightened her shoulders. "How true," she said stiffly as the door swung open, and she brushed passed Brolly into the hallway outside.

"Bulma, I'm sorry." Brolly followed her out and grabbed her shoulder. His tone begged her to forgive him, but the pleading note didn't seem to reach his eyes, which were as hard and impenetrable as they always were.

"There's nothing to forgive." Bulma looked sadly at the floor and chewed on her bottom lip. "You only said the truth Brolly." Bulma sounded old as she spoke. As though at some point in the last twenty-four hours she had aged beyond her years.

"There you are!" The voice was irritated and shrill sounding, and Bulma and Brolly both whirled around to face the person who had interrupted them. A flushed looking Zucchini stood in the hallway with her royal entourage around her. She was dressed in a ridiculous dress made of green and orange lace that left nothing to the imagination.

"My Lady." Brolly knelt on one knee, and Bulma resignedly followed suit, not bothering to reveal the look of contempt on her face. Her short pink dress rode up so high it showed the black lace panties she had on underneath and several of Zucchini's guards nudged one another and leered at Bulma.

"Please rise." Zucchini glared at them as though they were bugs to be crushed and watched as Brolly stood and then helped Bulma stand as though she were royalty herself. "Prince Vegeta has asked me to tell you that you shall be joining him for lunch today." Zucchini's voice sounded like that of a petulant child, and she defensively crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Bulma looked at her through dull and uninterested eyes. "Thanks for coming to tell me that." Her voice was just as dull and lifeless as her eyes. She then turned without another word and began to walk slowly down the hallway.

Brolly looked at Zucchini for an instant longer, their eyes meeting briefly before Zucchini turned and marched away, her ridiculous outfit fluttering around her like a flock of wounded birds. Her bodyguards' royal blue armor looked dull when placed next to it.

~*~

He stared out the window and ground his teeth. The square room he was in was bare except for a table on which a small COM link screen sat. The walls were a metallic grey, and the floor was tiled with a drain in the middle - the white tiles were stained pink around the drain, as though a red substance had trickled through it recently and stained them.

His tail lashed about angrily as he strode over to the COM screen, his cape billowing out behind him. His regal bearing made him seem even larger then he was. He glared at the face on the COM screen and ground his teeth.

"I gave you this mission because you appeared to be the most competent of my spies, and I must say that so far all your efforts have been somewhat disappointing." His voice dripped with sarcasm, and his tone was a tone that usually made men tremble with fear. The spy however, stared at him calmly, as though used to dealing with him in an enraged mood.

"I'm trying my best, but it isn't easy to assassinate someone when they're constantly surrounded by people. You should be pleased that I've managed to befriend her, she seems to trust me now." The spy paused and their eyes glittered with menace as an eerie laugh fell from their lips. "Only one person suspects me and I have plans to dispose of them." The spy smiled slowly, and bowed. "Everything is going according to my plan - soon it shall be done, and you'll possess what you want."

He stared at the COM screen for a little longer, the spy staring back with eyes empty of emotion - eyes which were a window to a soul which had seen a lot in it's life. "I trust you." He gruffly admitted and nodded.

He reached forward and turned the COM screen off, the image of his spy fading to black.

~*~

Bulma bit her lip as she looked at herself in the mirror. Was this what Vegeta wanted her to be? Was this creature she saw in the mirror the kind of person he was looking for?

She ran nervous hands down her body and traced the edge of the black leather G-string she was wearing, a small smile flickering briefly over her mouth as she wondered what the girls at home would think if they saw her now.

Bulma self-consciously folded her arms across her chest and looked away from the mirror. She was wearing a black leather pushup bra that matched the G-string. She admitted that she looked good, but she'd never felt quite this…dirty…in her life.

Bulma flopped back against her bed; the soft silken sheets cool against her back. Why did she let herself sink this low? It couldn't possibly be healthy to feel this excited about a night of what would undoubtedly be painful sex.

Painful but mind blowing - Bulma conceded as she smiled wryly to herself as she twisted several strands of her blue hair around her fingers. With a small, soft sigh she pushed herself off the bed and stood up.

Laid out on the bed, next to where she had been lying, was a sheer black dressing gown that left nothing to the imagination. It was so see through that it had obviously only been designed for erotic purposes - which was why Bulma had chosen to wear it over her leather gear.

When Bulma put the dressing gown on and walked back over to the mirror she stared at herself with critical eyes, posing in several provocative ways to see what would look the most alluring.

Bulma smiled wickedly at herself in the mirror and turned around, practicing throwing a coy look over her shoulder. With her wide blue eyes and the dark eye shadow outlining them she looked both mysterious and sexy.

It was perfect - she looked perfect.

Bulma grinned at herself in the mirror and gave herself the thumbs up sign, and then she sidled over to her dresser and applied some cherry red lipstick to her mouth. Her lips looked fuller then ever with the bright red lipstick, and Bulma pursed them as she gave herself one last look.

There was no doubt about it - when Vegeta saw her he was never going to be able to let her go.

Bulma smirked.

~*~

A/N - I know this is shorter then I usually write - I have all this other stuff written down on paper, you know - more stuff about Brolly and 'He' and a fantastic Bulma/Vegeta lemon (the best lemon yet, I promise you!!!) But it's taking me too long to type this up so I figure I'll post what I have now and try to get the rest of it out to you as soon as possible! Please Review! And once again, sorry this took so long to get out!