Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Bad Dreams (Sweet Dreams) ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DBZ or any of the characters from it.

A/N - Sorry this took so long to get up. I've been having trouble getting into mediaminer.org - that and I had a big exam due. Stupid university! This chapter contains a flashback to the original first chapter of Slave that contained rape. Although her flashback doesn't contain rape it does allude to it.

Thanks to Nikoru and David for beta-reading!

Lyrics: 'Sweet Dreams' By Marilyn Manson

~*~

Sweet dreams are made of this.

Who am I to disagree?

~*~

"Stupid little bitch!" The man who held Bulma carried her through the doorway and then threw her to the ground. "Hey, Brangus, what do you say we have a little fun with our feisty little find?"

The other man who Bulma could see from the ground walked into the light and licked his lips. "Sure why not, the little cow gave us enough trouble, I think a little compensation is in order."

Bulma shrieked as she was roughly pulled from the ground and dragged across the room where the man pinned her to a desk. Bulma shrieked again louder and tried to run away, managing to rake her nails down the side of the man's face.

He growled out something angry sounding and reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a switchblade. Bulma screamed louder, her head thumping with pain and fear as the man shouted at her again; this time he flicked out the knife and stabbed it through her hand, pinning her to the desk.

Bulma threw her head back and screamed as the pain exploded up her arm. The man was tearing at her clothes now, ripping them off in his hurry to fuck her…

~*~

"No!" Bulma screamed and jerked awake, her eyes wild as she lashed out blindly at the dark shadow looming over the bed, her mind still half lost in the horrifying dream she'd had.

"Bulma no! It's me!" Bardock cursed as Bulma screamed louder and managed to rake her nails down the side of his face. "Brolly, turn the lights on!" He shouted over his shoulder as he knelt on the bed and attempted to calm Bulma.

"No! Get away form me! Get away!" Bulma continued to twist and thrash in the bed, becoming more and more frightened as she became tangled in her sheets. The lights overhead flickered on and Bardock scooted back from Bulma a little so she could see him.

Bulma blinked uncertainly in the sudden light, unsure if she was still dreaming or not. Her breathing was irregular, and sweat was trickling down her face. She caught sight of Bardock and sobbed in relief, all but throwing herself at him.

"Oh God! I had a horrible dream!" She clutched at his chest as though she was a small girl again and buried her face in his neck. "I dreamt about what the slave traders on Earth did to me…it was s-so horrible! They were…they were…" Bulma trailed off and burst into tears, unable to speak of the horrors she had finally remembered.

Bardock nodded reassuringly. "It's going to be okay now Bulma." He glanced sideways at Brolly who was still standing by the door, watching them with cold assessing eyes.

"Is there anything I can do?" Brolly took a step in their direction, his eyes losing the terrible emptiness that had been in them moments ago.

"Go get Vegeta," Bardock ordered in a soft but firm voice. "He did mention that she was repressing memories of what had been done to her on Earth. I think he guessed something like this could happen…especially after what he did to her last night." His voice filled with distaste, and Bardock ran gentle hands over Bulma's back, remembering the damage Vegeta had inflicted upon her.

Vegeta had turned up at the med bay at a little past midnight. He'd been carrying a bloody and unconscious Bulma - they'd put her in the tank straight away and had been lucky that she didn't have any permanent scars.

Wounds inflicted by whips were notoriously hard to heal.

Bardock glanced up again at Brolly who had a shared look of distaste on his face, then the larger Saiyan turned and exited the room leaving Bardock to calm the small human down.

~*~

Travel the world and the seven seas.

Everybody's looking for something.

~*~

Vegeta dropped his ceremonial armor on the ground and yawned as he continued to ignore Zucchini. As soon as he had come back from the med bay this morning she'd latched onto him and hadn't let him out of her sight.

"Honestly Vegeta!" Zucchini's voice took on a plaintive whining tone, and he reluctantly turned to face his bride-to-be. "You're not even listening to me!" she pouted and crossed her legs in what Vegeta assumed was supposed to be an alluring fashion.

He yawned again. "Well if you said something of interest I'd listen to you." He frowned darkly at her, hoping she'd get he hint and leave him alone.

"I do say interesting things! If you listened to what I said once in a while maybe you'd realize that," Zucchini angrily snapped, standing up and pacing the room. "All you do is think about her all day - and don't even try to deny it! Do you know how embarrassing for me it is to have to face all the sniggers of the other Saiyan elitists? They know that you pay more attention to a whore then you do to me, and they're all laughing behind my back!" Zucchini's eyes began to water, and she began to sniffle emotionally. "I'm ten times better then her, Vegeta! I'm stronger and more attractive…"

"That's a matter of opinion," Vegeta remarked dryly, pleased with Zucchini's distress. "And if you want to make me happy then either leave me alone or sleep with me. I've told you before Zucchini that I have no interest in you or in what you say. The only reason I tolerate your presence is because your blood is almost as pure as mine, and…." Vegeta's mouth was open as if he was going to say more when there was a sharp knock on the door to his suit of rooms.

Vegeta groaned in the back of his throat and stalked over to the door. He yanked it open with unnecessary force, expecting to see his father or one of the many lords who were constantly trying to gain favor with him.

Instead he saw Brolly.

"What do you want?" Vegeta asked quietly, stepping out into the hall and closing the door firmly behind him so that Zucchini couldn't listen to their conversation. There was something about the tense look on Brolly's face that was putting him on edge.

"It's Bulma," Brolly glanced down then looked up again, choosing his words carefully. "She's remembered what the slave traders did to her on Earth, and she isn't handling it too well…" Brolly was abruptly cut off mid sentence as Vegeta slashed a hand through the air to silence him.

"What do you want me to do about it?" he snapped waspishly, glaring at Brolly as though the news he had just been told was trivial. "She'll get through this by herself, she doesn't need me to hold her hand," Vegeta sneered and turned back to his door. "I don't tolerate weakness Brolly. I suggest you do everything in your power to ensure that the woman knows this and that she knows that I will expect her to get over this." He opened his door again and walked coolly back in, slamming the door in the face of a shocked Brolly.

"Bastard…" Brolly hissed through clenched teeth. "It'll serve you right if something happens to Bulma." A small bitter smile settled over his lips and with a parting glance at Vegeta's door he spun around and began to walk back to Bulma's suite.

~*~

Some of them want to use you.

Some of them want to get used by you.

~*~

Bulma clenched one of her hands into a fist as she remembered the disgusting things the slave trades had done to her. She could remember everything that had been done to her, and the cold sweat that she had originally woken up with had evaporated into a burning anger.

One day, Bulma vowed silently, I'm going to find those men and kill them.

She'd never felt this sick and disgusted by anything before, and the vengeful urge to take revenge was a feeling that was alien to Bulma. She'd never felt hate so pure as she did now.

She raised her head from the pillow and dragged herself off the bed, her entire body tense with anger. Bardock was still in the lounge room waiting for Brolly to return with Vegeta, and Bulma decided to take advantage of his absence to dress.

She wasn't going to play the victim anymore. She wasn't going to lie down and die because of what had been done to her. She was going to be strong - she was going to really make Vegeta need her, make him desire her as much as he had the other night and then one day she was going to go back to Earth and kill those men.

Bulma smiled tightly with purpose and opened her wardrobe. She'd planned to come to the palace and insinuate herself into Vegeta life, but so far she hadn't a thing. Well, she was going to change her entire way of thinking from now on. After all, if people thought so little of her then she had nothing to lose if she changed her entire image.

She had to be hard, cold, and ruthless when it came to getting her own way. She had to twist Vegeta's mind until he thought he needed her like air to breath. Only then would she have enough power to get what she really wanted.

Bulma looked at her clothing with angry eyes and pulled out a pair of black leather hot pants with black and red striped braces attached to them. She threw them over her shoulder in the direction of the bed as she plunged her hand into the mass of clothing once more and pulled out a stretchy, long sleeved, pink crop top.

Bulma threw the shirt over her shoulder and then focused on her shoes. With a smirk, she reached in and grabbed her thigh high black leather boots - the ones that were covered in the huge silver buckles.

Randomly selecting a pair of thin black socks, Bulma slammed the cupboard door and collected her clothing off the bed. She walked to her bedroom door and flung it open with un-needed force, stalking through and ignoring Bardock when he tried to order her back to bed.

She walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her, scowling at her reflection in the mirror ferociously as she dumped her clothing on the floor and wrenched her nightdress off.

She opened the shower door and turned the water on full force, stepping under the boiling hot water without flinching as it scalded her. The pain was good, Bulma decided. It helped to take the edge off her mental pain - helped her forget that she'd been raped back on Earth.

~*~

Some of them want to abuse you.

Some of them want to be abused.

~*~

"He won't come." Brolly slammed the door shut behind him and faced Bardock with blazing eyes. "He said for me to tell her that he expects her to get over this fast. I can't believe him! I know he's a prince, but I've never seen anyone so full of himself!" Brolly frowned as he noticed that Bardock was motioning wildly towards the bathroom door.

"Keep your voice down!" he hissed, "Bulma might hear you say that!" Bardock ran a hand through his hair and sat back down on one of the soft couches.

"How long has she been in there for?" Brolly eyed the bathroom door warily, half expecting Bulma to pop out and surprise him like a jack-in-the-box.

"A while, why? You don't think she's hurt herself do you?" Bardock straightened in his chair, a look of panic on his face. "She wouldn't have killed herself surely…"

"No," Brolly interrupted. "Vegeta would have known if she'd killed herself. The slave collar she's wearing keeps track of her heart rate." There was a muffled thump from the bathroom, and Brolly nodded. "See, she's fine."

Brolly started to point towards the bathroom door as it swung open, but paused and stared slack jawed as Bulma strutted through it confidently. She posed in the doorway, seeming to gage the effect her outfit had on them before smirking and continuing into the room.

Bardock swallowed noisily and tried to remind himself that Bulma was the property of Prince Vegeta. He'd honestly never seen her looking as sexy as she did now - the black leather hot pants practically begged to be taken off and the tight pink top which showed off plenty of mid drift left nothing to the imagination.

She looked like a cross between a street punk and a sweet little schoolgirl - all that was missing was a tattoo and some piercings.

"Hi guys!" Bulma smiled sweetly, pretending that she didn't notice the effect she was having on them. "Do you like my clothes?" She stood in front of them and tugged on her braces.

"Yeah." Brolly's voice sounded strangled, and he hastily cleared his throat before speaking. "You know Bulma, you make it hard for a man to do his job properly - your very distracting." Brolly raised an eyebrow and smirked as he flirted with her.

Bardock frowned and elbowed the younger Saiyan before looking back at Bulma. "I take it your on your way to see Vegeta?" His mouth twisted in disapproval.

Bulma nodded. "Since I heard he wasn't coming…" she looked pointedly at Brolly, "I thought I might go and surprise him. Is Zucchini with him by any chance?" Bulma's eyes lit up devilishly when Brolly nodded. "Excellent." She clapped her hands together and chuckled darkly. "This is going to be fun."

Bulma abruptly smiled at the two of them and walked over to the door. She opened it and slipped outside while the two of them were still sitting there in shock.

"She's like a bloody pendulum!" Bardock stood up and hurried after Bulma. "One moment she's crying and throwing tantrums and the next she's acting all sexy and sinful. I don't get women!" He held the door open for Brolly then together they hurried after Bulma's retreating form.

~*~

I wanna use you and abuse you.

I wanna know what's inside you.

~*~

"Daddy says that the council of war is expecting Frieza to attack any day now," Zucchini stated smugly and waited for Vegeta to praise her for her information.

Vegeta rolled his eyes. "I know that you baka onna, I'm on the war council." He finished buttoning his royal blue shirt and faced Zucchini again who was seated demurely on a chair across the room, her eyes averted from him.

A quick knock sounded on the door, and she perked up brightly. "That must be dinner! I asked one of the guards to bring us something to eat tonight. I thought it was time we sat down and really got to know one another." Zucchini battered her eyelids, and Vegeta frowned suspiciously.

What was the woman playing at? She was acting as though she was a brainless whore! Did she think he was attracted to giggly, idiotic woman? Was that what she thought Bulma was?

Vegeta frowned as he heard Zucchini open the door and let out a shriek of utter annoyance.

"Hiya Princess!" Vegeta smirked when he heard Bulma's playful tone. There was something in the way she greeted Zucchini that sounded slightly spiteful - almost as though Bulma had planned to come here and cause trouble.

Vegeta left his cuffs unbutton and stalked calmly out of the room, his attitude cool and collected until he caught site of Bulma lounging against the wall. Against his will Vegeta's jaw dropped, and he came to a complete halt as he stared at Bulma with eyes that were almost out on stalks.

"Master," Bulma purred and fluffed her hair up with one hand and pouted at his direction. She very deliberately lowered her head in a gesture of submission and then looked up at him with heated eyes.

Zucchini made another sound of annoyance, and Vegeta tore his gaze away from Bulma, noticing that Brolly and Bardock were restraining a struggling Zucchini who's blazing eyes spoke of a deep, deep hatred for Vegeta's royal concubine.

"Leave us." Vegeta looked back at Bulma, dismissing the guards with a wave of his hand. When they began to let Zucchini go Vegeta snarled at them again. "Take the bitch with you, I don't want her here."

For the briefest of seconds Bulma was afraid Vegeta was talking about her, but then Brolly and Bardock dragged the shrieking princess out the door, and Vegeta looked back at her, licking his lips as he stared hungrily at her.

He slowly walked forward and backed Bulma up against the wall, placing an arm on either side of her so that it was impossible for her to escape. He growled softly as he drew in her scent and closed his eyes as he leant in and kissed her, rolling the taste of her around in his mouth as though she were some exotic food.

"I see you've recovered from your trauma," Vegeta remarked softly as he pulled out of the kiss. He stared into her jewel blue eyes and ran his tongue along her lower lip. Bulma shuddered and closed her eyes.

"When I heard that you expected me to be strong I had no choice but to force myself to get over it. I have to do whatever you tell me, I'm your slave." Bulma opened her eyes and stepped forward so that their bodies were touching. "Of course, if you want to punish me for being weak this morning you're more then welcome to," she whispered into his ear, amused when he shivered slightly and let out a harsh breath.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" Vegeta asked hoarsely as he wrapped his muscled arms around her and began to back them towards his bedroom.

"I want you to do whatever you want with me. Any fantasies you want to live out, you can live out with me. If you want to hurt me then go ahead." Bulma buried her face in Vegeta's shoulder and smiled smugly to herself as she recalled the outraged look on Zucchini's face when she'd answered the door.

"I want to make you scream with pain, I want to see your blood," Vegeta growled in her ear, his voice dripping with the primal animal sound that Bulma only ever heard when he was aroused.

~*~

Hold your head up, movin' on.

Keep your head up, movin' on.

~*~

Bulma could feel the tension in the air as Vegeta waited for her to tell him no or make some sort of displeased sound. Instead she merely pressed herself into him and moaned as though she were being turned on - which she was.

For some reason the thought of having Vegeta using her wasn't repulsive at all. In fact, if she pretended that it was Vegeta who had raped her back on Earth and not the slave traders the memories became almost tolerable.

Besides, her plan wasn't going to work if she didn't let Vegeta have his way. He was a spoiled prince - the only way she'd ever win his heart was to be everything he expected her to be and a little bit more.

Bulma moaned again and wriggled as Vegeta scooped her up in his arms and carried her quickly through into the bedroom. Bulma looked around her with interest and decided that whoever had decorated Vegeta's room had good taste.

His room had blood red carpets and navy blue walls. The colors should have clashed but somehow they looked good together interspersed with Vegeta's black furniture. Scattered around his room were several ornate looking black chairs as well as a few tables covered with important looking documents.

All in all it was a very male room, but Bulma got her first real surprise when Vegeta dropped her on his large bed. The ceiling, the entire ceiling, was made of mirrors! Bulma stared up at herself, momentarily forgetting about Vegeta.

"Kinky," she breathed, looking away from herself and watching Vegeta as he pulled his shirt off and climbed up onto the bed with an animal like grace. Bulma rolled over and faced him, determined to play her role perfectly tonight.

She squealed as Vegeta grabbed her braces and let them snap against her chest. The tiny sting of pain made Bulma gasp, and she scrambled to her knees and climbed on top of Vegeta.

Vegeta caught hold of her waist and steadied her above him. Slowly he moved his hands around to cup her buttocks and gave her rear end a good squeeze. He glanced past Bulma at the mirror in the ceiling and smirked.

"I don't know whether to watch the front view…" Vegeta looked at her face and raised an eyebrow, "or whether to look at the rear view." He looked past her again and ground her hips against his.

Bulma gasped and began to slide the braces off her shoulders. Vegeta looked back at her again, captivated as she slowly pulled her shirt off and threw it to one side.

"You're not wearing a bra," he remarked, his hands moving around to cup her breasts.

"I'm not wearing any panties either," Bulma teased. She grabbed up the braces again and twisted them around her wrists so it gave the impression that she was tangled in them. "Help me!" Bulma pouted again, sneaking a look at Vegeta's face.

Vegeta was looking up at her as though he didn't recognize her, but there was a pleased look in his eyes as he grabbed hold of the braces and slowly began to pull her towards him. "You're mine!" Vegeta hissed, "Nobody can save you now."

Bulma felt a little shiver of fear slip down her spine. She knew Vegeta was only role playing and playing along with her, but she couldn't help but feel frightened of that animal that lurked in his eyes…

~*~

I'm gonna use you and abuse you.

I'm gonna know what's inside you.

~*~

A/N - Cliffhanger! Mwa ha ha! Want to see what happens next? Then you'll have to review and patiently wait for the next chapter!

ALSO - I have a fanfiction contest going at my site! You can win some pretty good prizes so you should go check it out and enter!

http://www.geocities.com/vegeta_insaiyan/2002.html