Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ So, It Got A Bit Complicated... ❯ So, It Got A Bit Complicated... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer/Claims: First, I would like to say, I do NOT own DBZ, nor it's characters. Akira Toriyama, BirdStudio, Funimation and Toei Animation do. So, please don't sue me! However, I do own this plot and fic, so please don't steal.

AN: I'd like to say thanxs to the people who reviewed my story. You're reviews are gladly appreaciated!

So, It Got A Bit Complicated...

"Ok, all I need to do now, is mix this chemical, into the blue substance, and It should drain away most of the poisonous substances, injected into the liquids and make it pure. Then, It should harden the........

"Bulma." ChiChi screamed, interupting her thoughts. Let's GO! We're going to be late, and NOT fashionably late. And damn, you haven't even got dressed yet. Oh, god, we got to fix ourselves up REAL good now, to make up for our tardiness. ChiChi ranted in exasperation. And, what the hell are you doing? Don't you know, that, that project isn't due for 2weeks?! she screamed unbelievably.

Damn, Bulma cursed under her breath. Ok, Chi. I'm coming." she replied, getting up and began to walk towards her room, with ChiChi following behind her.

Here, stated ChiChi, throwing a white tank top at her as she pulled out Bulma's leather boots. Now, hurry up and put it on! ChiChi rushed.

Ok, ok. Gimme time, she replied, pulling on the white knee length dress, and boots. ChiChi quickly did her make up, and hurried to do Bulma's. Where's No.18? Bulma asked curiously.

Krillen's picking her up." ChiChi replied, as she put the finishing touches on Bulma's make up, and grabbed her purse. Bulma grabbed hers as well, and left behind ChiChi,

So, ChiChi began ready to strike up a conversation. "How are you and Vegeta doing?" she asked.

Oh, we're fine. Though we've both been a little busy lately, but it's nothing we can't handle. Bulma replied assuredly. Why do you ask?" Bulma asked curiously at ChiChi.

Oh, nothing. ChiChi replied with a nervous laugh. "Oh, no Chi. There's a reason behind that question, now spill." Bulma stated seriously, wandering what her friend was hiding.

Well, Vegeta told me, that you guys, were, um. "Testing the waters."

Bulma sneered at this and asked, "What the hell is testing the waters?"

"Oh, you know, B." ChiChi began nervously.

"No, I DON'T know." Bulma replied glaring at her friend.

"Um, it's the orginal. ChiChi began. Exploring new options, taking a break. she rushed purposly, but Bulma still caught it.

Exploring WHAT new damn options?" she yelled. WHAT THE HELL does he mean, BY exploring NEW DAMN OPTIONS? And what is this, about taking a damn break? she screamed.

"Quiet down, B, damn! Maybe you, should ask him! ChiChi replied sarcastically.

"Oh, don't you worry. I damn sure will." Bulma replied pissed.

"Hey,Vegeta! Goku yelled goofishly. "Whats up?" he asked

Vegeta, dropped his weights, as he heard his annoying loud "friend." Would you quiet down, you, you, retard!'' Vegeta yelled angrily. You sound like my damn wench!''

"Oh, sorry, Vegeta. I just came to see if you were going to the party tonight. So, are you? he asked.

"Why don't you ask your wench? he asked irritabley. Oh, when I called her house, her mother said she was gone, somewhere.''

"Fine, what time does this damn thing start? he growled, angry that Kakarrot had interrupted his training.

"It starts in 15minutes, Goku informed. But where's Bulma?

Vegeta sneered, and replied, "She's doing some damn experiments, to hell if I know what kind.''

Oh. Goku replied, not wanting to question him any further. 'Man, those two are never together anymore. Boy am I glad me and ChiChi have a unquie relationship.''

"Well, aren't you going to get dressed?" Goku asked. Not with you in here, clown. Vegeta replied sharply. His arms folded, glaring at Goku, waiting for him to leave.

"Ok, I'll be downstairs. Goku stated as he left Vegeta's room.

"Hey, Chi? Where are we going? Bulma asked. To, Nicole's party. ChiChi replied, as she listened to Nivea "Don't Mess With My Man"

"Oh, how come I didn't hear about it?" Bulma asked.

"Because, maybe you've been too wrapped up in your studies to have fun anymore." ChiChi replied to her blue haired friend, who looked at the floor, in downcast.

"I can't believe this.'' she whispered in shock

'I didn't realize I was missing out that much. If I've been missing out on partys, then I've been missing out alot on my relationship with Vegeta, or ex relationship' she thought mentally pissed.

~30 Minutes Later At Nicoles~

"Hey, Bulma! screamed Nicole, who was about the same height of Bulma, with beautiful black hair, and ocean blue eyes. Long, time no see, eh?'' she asked.

"Yeah, Bulma replied grinning at her raven haired friend. So, what's been going on with you?" she asked.

Nicole took a deep breath, loving the fresh, clean air around her. "Everything! she replied happily. I'm expecting in 7months, and me and No.17 are getting married, soon! she giggled.

"Oh, Bulma began taken back at her reply. That's good. Bulma answered, with a forced smile. 'They're getting married, and having such a great relationship, while me and Vegeta are on "time out"?! Her mind screamed. And she's pregnant! Urg! her mind screamed frustrated. I have to find my bastard of a boyfriend and TALK to him, because I know he's here.

"Hey,sexy. a young blonde whispered into Vegeta's ear. Wanna go somewhere? she asked. Anywhere?

Vegeta smirked at the girl and whispered, "Hey, bitch. I don't play with "little" whores. Besides, you don't seem professional enough." he whispered back, as the girl shrieked in rage and drew her arm to slap him, but only to have it caught, and twisted by a smirking Vegeta.

"I suggest, you get out of my face, fast, bitch.'' he told her, a murdering look coming to eyes. The girls eyes widened at Vegeta, as she nodded, and as soon as Vegeta released her hand, she walked away as fast she could.

Bulma smiled, from a far, as she began walking towards her boyfriend. "Vegeta," she called as she walked up to him. What?" he asked frowning as Bulma approached him.

"Did you miss me, being with me?" she asked sexily.

Yes." he replied licking his lips at her body.

Then prove it." she replied, with a smirk.

"Gladly," Vegeta answered, as leaned in to capture her soft, tender pink lips...

~Goku&ChiChi~

ChiChi was looking around at all the dancing couples, wishing she had her Goku with her right now.

"Missing me?" Goku asked with a smile.

ChiChi turned around in shock at first, but then smiled. "Of, course," she replied, as Goku led her to the dance floor.

~Bulma&Vegeta~

Bulma and Vegeta were still kissing passionately, except their hunger for one another had gotten greater. Vegeta had lifted Bulma up onto his lap, her legs wrapped tightly around him, their lips probing at one anothers hungrily. Soon, they were on the floor as Vegeta moved rapidly against her, and lifted her dress.

"We, shouldn't be doing this." Bulma moaned as Vegeta unbuckled his pants

"You're right, but we can break the rules. We always have." Vegeta whispered with a smirk.

"No, I mean it," Bulma replied, as pushed Vegeta away, and lifted herself up.

'Great,' Vegeta thought annoyed, as he got up and buckled his pants.'Right when she has me led on.'

"Oh, yeah. And what's this I hear about "testing the damn waters?" she asked glaring at him.

Vegeta looked at her shocked. 'How did she hear about this?' he wandered, as he quickly hide his facial expression of shock to one of complete dumbness.

"Woman, what are you talking about?" he asked, confusedly.

"You, KNOW what I'm talking about. ChiChi told me, that YOU....

Vegeta sneered off her statement. "That's the problem with you, you listen to Kakarrot's bitch too much. Do, me a favor, and tell the little whore, to fuck off our relationship. Vegeta replied menacingly.

Um, excuse me, Vegeta. Bulma began angrily. But that "whore" is my friend, and I'll be damned if I let you disrespect her in such a way. And I don't know what in the hell is going on with you, but that damn attitude has to go, or I will. Bulma replied furiously.

"Bye." Vegeta replied amiably.

"What?" Bulma asked in shock.

"I didn't stutter, so what are you still doing here?" he asked sarcastically.

"Fine. I don't need this. I don't need you." Bulma sneered unbeliveably as she walked off.

Vegeta frowned as she walked off, "I don't need her. he mumbled to himself. I've got more important things to do, then be with her annoying ass anyways. 'There are plenty more good whores around here anyways,' he thought with a smirk.

Bulma walked pushed herself from the party to get some fresh air. "I'm so stupid." she screamed to herself. I mean, I shouldn't have said that. I really do need him, he's the one that doesn't need me."she thought as cried even more at the thought of it. I thought he said he needed me." she whispered to herself, as more streamy tears slid down her face. So, how can he just say goodbye like that. We've been together for 5 damn years, doesn't that mean anything. Now, he wants to explore his damn options."she whispered, leaning against wall of Nicoles's massive white house. (An: she's still outside.lol.)

"Hey, beautiful. Why are you crying," No.17 asked appearing out of nowhere.

Bulma wiped away her tears, and answered, "Boyfriend problems, ok."

"Again, B?" Why doesn't that surprise me? he asked with a smile.

"Shut up." Bulma glared, her eyes lowered at No.17. Are you here to criticize me, or something? Because if you are, you can just go to he....

"Whoa, Bulma. Didn't know you hated me that much." No.17 kidded playfully.

Bulma cracked a smile,"Of course I do." she replied, as she sadly turned away.

"So, what's your dilemma?" he asked.

Bulma turned to stare at him, as if to say, as if I'm going to tell you asshole. But instead decided it would be better to get it off her chest, "Me and Vegeta have been, sort of drifting apart. And to make a long story short, we've been to busy for one another so, we broke up,"she finished sadly, and sighed.

"So, why are you out here? The party's inside." Bulma asked, curiously looking at No.17. "Besides, aren't you a husband AND father to be? You should be happy."

No.17 glared at her, irritably. "Oh, boy. Yipee!" he replied sarcastically.

"Why do I feel tension here?" Bulma asked trying not to laugh at him.

"Because, that kid may not even be mine, and incase you haven't been to stuck up in your class assignments, you would have noticed, the bitch has changed. I found out this morning, but I'm going to give her a little wedding surprise very soon. No.17 replied darkly, his glare now replaced with a smirk.

"You evil bastard." Bulma snickered, the smiled at her ex....

That's the end of this chapter! So, review. I think as I go deeper into this story, it will get better! I may have to re-do this chappie! Man, it wasn't as good as it was supposed to be, at least it's finished though. And as always, REVIEW, and tell me what you think.