Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Something More... ❯ Chapter 6: A New Talent ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6: A New Talent

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ.

// means telepathy
----------------------------

Lucifer had been on the Lookout for about a month now,and so far,only Piccolo liked him. Kami and Goku both thought that he was up to something,though they didn't know what,and Mr.Popo was scared of Lucifer,but he did a good job of hiding it.
Piccolo,however,loved having Lucifer there,because Lucifer taught him all sorts of cool things.
----------------------------

That's what was happening right now. Lucifer and Piccolo were outside,and Lucifer was going to teach Piccolo something new.
"Today I'm going to show you something that's not Martial Arts related."
"Oh?"Piccolo asked,curious,"what are you gonna show me?"
"This,"Lucifer said,smirking. He took off the sunglasses he started wearing to hide his eyes,and shot 2 beams of energy from them.
"Wow! Sugoi!"Piccolo exclaimed."How'd you do that?"He asked eagerly.
"Well,first of all,you don't use your ki,"Lucifer said,noticing that Piccolo was powering up slightly.
"Oh? How come?"Piccolo asked,powering down.
"You use a different kind of energy instead."
"I thought that ki was the only type of life energy that living beings possessed.
"Well...it's not exactly life energy,"Lucifer told him.
"Oh. Okay. How do I do it?"Piccolo asked,not really caring what it was,only wanting to know how to do it.
"Just think of shooting beams out of your eyes,that's all."
"Um,okay."
Piccolo tried to imagine two beams of energy shooting out of his eyes.
Lucifer,meanwhile,was using his demon powers to unlock Piccolo's demon powers. A faint,red glow appeared around him that Piccolo didn't notice.
Someone else,however,did.
----------------------------

Nearby
Son Goku was hidden behind a palm tree,once again keeping his eye on Lucifer.
The boy had been watching him since his arrival on the Lookout,to make sure he didn't try anything.
'What is he up to?'Goku wondered,getting ready to attack,just in case.
All of a sudden,he saw Piccolo shoot two beams of energy straight from his eyes.
"Woah!"Goku exclaimed,jumping slightly.
"How'd he do that?"He wondered.
----------------------------

Piccolo,meanwhile,was having a similar reaction.
"Neato!"He exclaimed(a/n:Yeah,I know. But keep in mind he is just a kid,after all. And to any Piccolo fans that are probably pissed off at me for this,well,I want to kick myself too,okay? Okay. ^_^)
Lucifer stifled a laugh.
Piccolo looked up at him.
"What?"He asked,curious.
"Nothing. Nothing at all,"Lucifer said,shaking his head."It's nothing. Forget it."
Piccolo just shrugged his shoulders.
"Will you show me something else?"He asked,his eyes shining brightly with excitement.
"Sure."Lucifer said,an idea forming in his mind,"but let's go somewhere first."
"Where?"Piccolo asked innocently.
"Yeah,where are we going?"Goku asked,coming up behind them.
"Oniichan!"Piccolo exclaimed happily.
"Hey Piccolo-kun,"Goku smiled at him before turning back to Lucifer.
"So,where are we going?"He asked again.
"You weren't invited boy,"Lucifer responded,glaring at him. Goku,however,glared right back at him.
//If you think for one second that I'm gonna let you take Piccolo somewhere by yourself,then you've got another thing coming,asshole.//He thought,knowing full well that Lucifer would hear him.
Lucifer smirked.
//Listen,boy,//Lucifer communicated telepathically,//if I didn't know how much your death would upset Piccolo('and ruin my plans',he thought to himself),I would have killed you long ago.//
//You just go on telling yourself that Lucifer. But if you try anything,I'll kill you!//Goku growled.
Lucifer just smirked.
Piccolo,noticing the 2 staring at each other,decided to get Lucifer's attention.
Lucifer stopped staring at Goku and looked down when he felt a tug on his shirt.
"Hai?"He asked,somewhat annoyed.
Piccolo didn't notice the annoyance,though.
"Could Goku-kun come? Please?"He asked,giving a puppy-dog look.
'Fuck,I hate that look,'Lucifer thought.
"Fine!"He said,"just stop looking at me like that!"
"Yay!"Piccolo cheered,jumping up and down with joy.
Lucifer scowled darkly and Goku smirked at him.
Piccolo grabbed onto Goku's arm and yanked it.
"Come on,oniichan! Let's go!"
Goku laughed at Piccolo's enthusiam.
"Alright,so where are we going?"
"It's a secret,"Lucifer said mysteriously.
Goku frowned."I'm not too sure about this,"he said to Piccolo.
"Awww...come on oniichan,"Piccolo said,pouting.
"Alright Piccolo-kun,"Goku said,smiling kindly. Piccolo beamed.
"Alright then,"Lucifer said,walking over to the 2 boys,"I want you both to grab onto my arm."He held it out.
"Okay!"Piccolo chirrped,holding on to his wrist.
"Fine."Goku said,placing his hand on Lucifer's wrist as well.
Lucifer concentrated and the trio vanished.
----------------------------

Author's Notes: Hmmm...so where did they go?

Dunc: You're the friggin' author,for Christ's sake! You're supposed to know!

Lady Sakura-chan: Chill,you baka,chill. Of course I know where they're going. That question was rhetorical,dumbass. *Sigh* Muses.

Dunc: Hmph. I'm outta here.*He flies off*

Anywho,how was this chappie? So sorry for the lateness. I kinda lost interest in Mediaminer for a while,but I've regained that interest so I'm gonna start updating on it again.

Ja ne minna!