Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Soul's Twin ❯ Vegeta ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Hey I don't own the dbz characters but I would love to along with lots of other animes!*

Vegeta's is a bit OC I know but this is my first time posting anythings so please be kind and RR.

It's nights like these that I find myself thinking of the past.

Wondering if I choose the right path, could I have done something different?

To have helped my people? maybe.

Would I change what happened? no.

Because if I did you wouldn't be here with me now.

You would be married to some half-wit.

You would be miserable. If you think that im just being prideful your wrong.

You are a strong woman who needs a strong man. That's why your with me.

Your not physically strong but mentally, im the only male to match you.

Sayajin live longer then humans and we can choose how we age.

When I first saw you I know you we're mine, it's in my races blood to know who is right for them.

Physically you we're older then I, then when I saw you again after we all thought that baka Kakkerot was dead, you we're with that scar-faced half-wit, holding in you sorrow, pushing your emotions away as you dealt with everyone else not letting it break you.

I could tell you we're a female worthy of a prince. You pushed yourself like I did to better myself.

I needed to age my physical self. I had kept myself small because then I would be lighter, gaining more speed in battle also I would be a smaller target.

You thought when you we're bringing our son into the world I wasn't there.

Physically I wasn't. When a Sayajin's mate brings life into the world he cannot be around for fear of him killing the child. We can feel our mates pain. I would have killed the child and most of the people on your planet just to stop it all.

You think all I care about is fighting? your wrong you are.

Most Sayajin's are overprotective of their mates, to let ones mate be killed is the worst thing that could ever happen. Before I meet you I fought for the revenge of me people, I now fight to protect you and all you hold dear. When I was fighting the first android and your helicopter was blown up. I had forgotten that you we're not a sayajin's woman you act just like one bossy, loud and strong not letting anyone do something for you that you know how to do.

Now years later with the son and daughter you have given me I am finally content knowing that you are with me. You will not leave me, not even in death when you die I will go with you, knowing we will be together again in the next life, we have already died and been reborn together countless times to find each other and begin anew.

But now here with you in my arms I am content facing each day with you, my mate, my wife, my princess, my souls twin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've seen any bad spelling please e-mail me and i'll try to change them.

Oh yeah and if you r&r then if it's a good r&r I will reply but I need some way of reaching you. (or a bad r&r if you want I will e-mail back but thats kinda weird.)