Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Streight from the Hood ❯ ChapterSix ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Streight from the Hood
By: Supahsa/ReiChan/Sa

DiSCLAiMER: I don't own a lot of things.

AUTHORESS' NOTE: Thanks for the reviews! :D

Chapter 6

---
Vegeta's Hamburger Home
---
"Okay, you guys got it?"

"Yah Bura, I think so..."

"Okay then, tell me. What is the plan?"

"Trunks and I, go outside to the dark area near the shed."

"And..?"

"And if anyone what we're doin', I just tell them me and Pan wanted to be alone."

"Right..."

"Then I go up on stage with Uub..."

"And we perform, in order to distract Vegeta..."

"And..?"

"And if he gets bored, we get him drunk."

"Good, while that's-"

"Happening Bura and me will be opening the shed and entering, with Trunks and Pan behind us."

"Right. Good job, everyone listened to me!" Bura said clapping her hands together and smiling broadly.

"C'mon Marron!" Uub said, grabbing Marron's hand and taking her out of the room.

"Hmm...I wonder when they'll get together..." Pan thought out-loud.

"It's about time Uub got the courage to grab her hand." Trunks smirked, and looked at Goten.

"Uhh...Hmmm...Yah..." Bura stuttered, blushing.

"Okay Pan. Let's go have 'fun.'" Trunks smiled, taking Pan around the waist and putting her over his shoulder.

"Later guys. We'll be waiting. Take your time!" Pan exclaimed as Trunks carried her outside.

"So..."

"So..."

"Are you thirsty Bura?"

"Kinda why?"

"Well, I'm kinda thirsty, and Pan did say to take our time.."

"'Kay! Let's go!" Bura exclaimed jumping up, and taking Goten with her.
---
Uub and Marron
---
"Hey! Vegeta-san!"

"What is it boy?"

"We sure are glad you invited us!"

"Oh really?"

"So glad, we wanna treat you to some...SAKE [pronounced sa-keh]!" Marron exclaimed, taking out a bottle of, according to Trunks, Vegeta's favorite sake.

"Thanks." Vegeta grunted, taking the bottle, opening it and taking a large gulp.

"Well, we'll get going. Gonna leave you and your sake alone."

"Well, Marron and I gotta do somemore entartaining. Later Vegeta."

"*hic*Okay."

---
After a few songs, setting up the kareoke [sp?] system, and declaring it kareoke night, Uub and Marron were going to the bar for some well deserved drinks.
---
"I wonder how Goten, Bura, Trunks and Pan are doing.."

"They're probably alright Mar. Don't worry about it. And besides, we've done our part. They just have to do theirs."

"Yah. We sure did. Vegeta's a drunk retard. Guess it was a good idea to add more alcohol in the sake."

Continuing their convorsation, Uub and Marron took the last two seats available, and watched a way-too-drunk Vegeta sing 'Stronger.'

"What do you want Uub? I think I can make some boba."

"Boba? That'd be great."

"What flavor?"

"Strawberry-Banana."

"Okay. Two Strawberry-Bananas coming up sir!" Marron replied, standing up and mock-saluting.

"Hahah. Okay." Uub said as she went to the kitchen to make the boba.

"You know Marron?" a familliar voice asked.

'Can this really be...?' Uub thought, as he spun around and looked at the person, wide-eyed.
---
meanwhile
---
Trunks and Pan were still waiting for Goten and Bura. Leaves rustled and Trunks smirked at Pan.

"Hey Trunks. You hear that?" Pan whispered.

"Yah. You know what that means..."

"Anata-ni muchu-nano!" [I'm crazy about you] Pan yelled.

"Kimi-wa boku-no mono." [You're mine] Trunks said huskily.

"Kisu shite..." [Kiss me] Pan replied, moaning.

"Doko-ni?" [Where?] Trunks said embracing Pan.

"Trunks, yasashiku shite-ne." [Trunks, be gentle] Pan replied, out of breath.

"Kimi-ga hoshii." [I want you] Trunks said letting Pan go.

"Motto aishite!" [Love me more!] Pan yelled.

"Donna-fu-ni shite hoshi?" [How do you want me to do it?] Trunks asked.

"Kande!" [Bite me!] Pan yelled.

"Okay! Okay! EW! Too much! Too much! Ack! My brother?! GROSS!"

"Huh? Bura?" Trunks and Pan exclaimed at the same time, both coming out of the dark still fully clothed.

"Yah. A bit too much, still good, if I wasn't related to you." Bura said pointing at Trunks, who was blushing madly.

"It was only show. I make sure this guy waits until we get somewhere closed to do something like that." Pan replied, smirking.

"I know. I've got flashlights, walkie-talkies, and candy." Goten but in.

"Why do we have candy?" Trunks asked.

"Uhhh...we checked on Daddy, who happens to be so drunk he's doing kareoke, and we saw candy. Goten here just couldn't 'help himself.' So here we are. It sure was hard to find flashlights in that dump of a restauraunt, but all here none the less."

"Haha. Let's go."
---
meanwhile...
---
"I sure hope he doesn't mind the ube. I wouldn't mind ube if he doesn't want it..." Marron said to herself.

"Hey Uub! We didn't have enough strawberries for two strawberry-bananas and I was wondering if..." Marron started. She immidiately dropped the plate she was holding, breaking the cups and spilling it's contents. 'N...No...why?'

"Marron...I'm sorry..."

AUTHORESS' NOTE: Sorry that took a while. I kinda have a writer's block. Hate those. Hope you don't mind the japanese I added here, I mean since I added the translations and all... Any suggestions for the next chapters will help me greatly! ^_^