Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid cupid ❯ Getting ready ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Stupid Cupid

Chapter 1 Getting ready


The cold winter air made her cheeks cold as she waited for her friends to return. It was the 13th of febuary and that meant in less than 24 hours, Valentines day would be here.She sighed and looked up in to the sky. 'Come on guys...hurry it up..I dont want to be loney on the most romantic day of the year..' Bulma pulled her eyes away from the window and sat back on her bed. She hugged her legs. It was going to be 4 years since Yamcha went to train. Time seemed to pass by so fast....but then again...her wounds werent even close to healed.'Stupid Yamcha...why did you have to leave me..again...'she felt the tears start and hugged her legs even tighter.'I miss you so much...'her heart ached for him. She had no idea it would hurt this much....she had been so caught up in work she hadnt even thought about crying much. It was the third time Yamcha had gone off to train alone....how many times would she have to go through this to be happy...to live her life without getting hurt again.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. Bulma jumped up and ran to open it."Guys you're back....did you find the last dragon ball....I cant wait to wish-"she trailed off when she saw that it wasnt her friends at all...It was Vegeta."Oh its you."she gritted through her pearly whites."Yes woman...me..."the agnorant prince replied. He walked past her."Tell me...where has Kakorote run off to?"his onyx eyes caught her saffiers in a cold stare.Bulma crossed her arms over her chest."Why should I tell you?"she demanded."So you can try to kill him? I don't think so."she pointed to her apartment door."Now leave."the saiyan prince smirked."I see you are as stuborn as ever woman."he didnt budge."I think I'll wait here until he returns."he placed himself on Bulma's couch.Bulma was in no mood to argue. She had to get ready for Yamcha...after all he was going to be alive again and if she was going to give him the best Valentines day gift ever....she smiled to herself."Well what ever..but you have to be gone by midnight...I have plans tomorrow with my boyfriend."she brushed past time heading towards her room.Vegeta scoffed."And whats so special about tomorrow?"he asked. Bulma slowly turned to glare at him"How typical of you! You dont even know what the date is! It's only the most popular day among women!"She saw that Vegeta was totally clueless. So she let out a sigh."Valentines day you clueless saiyan! Geeze haven't you ever given a girl a Valentines card, a box of chocolates.?"she didnt wait for a response."Now I'm going out. Don't touch ANYTHING." she stormed out of her apartment and slammed the door.

Vegeta sat on the couch for a long time, wondering what the insane woman was babbling about. 'Valentines day....popular among women...earthling women no doubt....a saiyan female wouldnt be so impressed with a card or a box of chocolates...but then again...why do the women get all the gifts...why cant men...'he started snooping through Bulma's stuff. He found a box that was marked with a red and pink marker. It said'Just for Valentines day' he opened it. The look on his face was unreadable.What he pulled out from the box...it made him....well he was just confused. Clothing....some sort of cloth....silky....see through....."Is this earthling women's underwear? Why the hell would they wear something so easy to discard?"obviously he didnt see the point...he just kept going through Bulma's stuff. "What are these things?"he pulled out a bra from Bulma's dresser."Is this women's chest armer...it doesnt help with anything....it deffinately wouldnt take a Kai blast..."he threw it to the floor.

Bulma felt better, she had taken a last look at Valentines day Lingerie at her fave boutique..."Yamcha is gunna flip when he sees me in this...."she giggled to herself. She unlocked her apartment door. She expected to see that stupid saiyan but he didnt seem to be there because the apartment was quiet.