Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Teigra's Desert ❯ 34 o-o ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own DBGT

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------

The saiyans walked down the hallway with Pan leading the group. They left the room some time ago and the bright hallway was filled with doors and paintings. Somthing told them not to venture into the rooms past the doors, and they trusted it on the matter. The hall was lit by sunlight, provided by the open windows showing the outside world. From what they saw from the inside they were above the clouds and the giant trees of the jungle could not be seen.
Eventually they reached a long stairway that led into darkness and they pushed forward, bravely venturing into the abyss. The long stairs were put to a halt in the darkness as they felt hard floor on their feet. A line of light that went from to the floor to the ceiling slowly emerged from the blackness, and it streatched slowly revealing the sky outside.
The group walked past the door and looked round at the strange architecture. They seemed to be on a large balconey, half the size of a football field. Then they heard a familier voice in front of them. Tala emerged from a bright light and walked to them then collapsed in front of them. They all ran to her, and to their reliefe, found that she was just uncountious. They heard Teigra's laughter coming from below them and they followed. Below the balconey was a large garden, the plants were all painted black and in the middle was a large satue of a tiger and resting in its palm was what Pan reconized as a teigra blood flower. On the satues head was Teigra, sitting calmly and smiling. "Enjoy your surprise?" she asked. "Don't worry. Tala must be kept alive, if she was to die then the entire circle of life in Teigra would be destroyed. You see... if she died then all the demons that are created in Teigra would never die. Sense I died all that die in Teigra are reincarnated as demons."
"Where's Hiro?" Pan asked angerily. "Still going on about him? Did you forget our little deal? If one or more of you can defeat the horse demons, I'll show you Hiro. But he won't know who you are anyway."
"What do you mean?" Teigra laughed at the question. "Hiro only knows me. I'm the only thing that he reconizes, I'm like a shadow to him... or is he like a shadow to me? Well anyway, when you see him he won't be the same little boy-"
"What have you done to him?" Pan screamed in fury. Teigra looked at her like she had been slapped. "How rude! I meerily taken out what was preventing me to control him. You don't know what that is?" Teigra asked when she saw Pans questioning look. Teigra smiled. "I took away his memory of you, Pan. It was... difficult. Before I would just engulf him in many emotions and pain to submit to me; the hight of a saiyans anger always facinated me, and Hiro has a lot of anger. But his hate was too much for me and it soon destroyed me. I'm sure Tala told you I took the body of a rabbit and pretended to be Hiros countious; that's half of what happened. When Hiro killed me my body was useless, so I split my soul in half. One half went to control a little rabbit and the other went into Hiro. As a rabbit I could watch Hiro and tell him what to do, and the soul inside of him would somtimes argue with him on what to do; kill this man, choke this woman, leave this child in the desert to die... it was great. Even after death I could still control my puppet, but then you came.
"I don't know what he liked about you, I thought you were disgusting. I tried my best to make Hiro walk away, but he kept following you. This shocked me, Hiro never disobeyed me before. And it shocked me more when he saved you, and started to befriend you. Every minute he spent with you my grip on him weakened. And that day when he kissed you, I lost him compleatly. My soul seemed to be pushed out of him and I was left as a ghost in the forest. I took the soul out of the rabbit and went searching for a new body. I found one. Unknown to you or Hiro there was a small family in the forest taking a walk. I took the mothers body and threw away her soul, and in my anger at you Pan I killed her family, children and all." Pan gripped her hand at Teigra's smile. "Soon my body started to change to what it was when I was a god and I entered the tornament, the rest you know. Now I tired of all this talking, time to carry out our deal." And with that Teigra vanished and two dark figures appeared in front of the group.
Their bodys were hunched and their faces resembled that of a disenfigured horse. On their forhead was a large red eye and a green necklace was wrapped around their necks. Their lower half was covered by a strange yellow shorts, but everything else the saiyans reconized them as the skeletons at the cave.
"I thought Hiro killed those!" Goten yelled. The hidious looks of the horse demons put the saiyans on edge, as Goten had showed. "We'll have to ask questions later." Vegeta said, glaring at the pair of monsters. The horse demons took a step closer to the fighters and a smile seemed to crack on their faces. Vegeta was about to place Tala in a safe spot before venturing to fight the horrid monsters but Trunks placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping his father. "We played a fair game of Ro Sham Boe, remember? It's Gotens and my turn."
"What?" Goten asked, not wanting to touch the foul creatures in front of them. Trunks smirked at his friend. "We can take them." he reasured, walking to face the demons. Goten whimpered somthing and took his place next to Trunks.
One of the horse demons made a terrifing sound, and both of them charged at the pair. Goten and trunks attacked at the horse creatures, but when they made contact the demons turned into smoke and disapear. Pan suddenly screamed "Look out!", but the fighters couldn't react quick enough, and were pummled from behind by the horse demons and were thrown across the ground. Trunks and Goten got up as fast as they could and looked to where their enemies were, only to see two puffs of smoke. Soon they felt the same powerful arms hit their backs once more and then again at their faces. They kept getting hit in random spots by the teleporting demons, and eventualy were thrown on their faces on the ground. Trunks looked at the demons and saw them inching closer to them and started to think fast. "These guys... how can they be doing that? I don't- wait. I can't..." Trunks looked at the pair closer and knew his hunch was correct. "I can't sense any power from them... I can't even sense life. What are they?"
Just after he said it the demons vanished and Trunks felt the hard cold hoove of one of demons kick his chin. Goten was lifted by one arm and was mercislessly beaten on his face.
Not long after, Goten and Trunks were thrown at the feet of their friends, with the teleporters appearing in front of them. Vegeta walked in front of his son and ally without a word and put up his fists. The horse demons vanished and one appeared in front of the prince while the other came from behind. Vegeta ducked one of the horses clumsy swing and kicked both of them out of his way. The horse demons flew in oppisit directions, then teleported next to each other. Vegeta quickly flew to them both and blasted them away with chi before the animals could think. The enemy vanished in the light, and emerged afterword not looking anymore hurt and torchered than before. Their bodys shook, looking like they were about to fall, but their feet stepped to their side for balance, and made a dark sound from their mouths in their rage. The right hit Vegeta in the mouth and the other punched him in the stomic. Vegeta was shocked by how strong their small skinny arms were, and was thrown back to were he started.
"Damn you..." he swore slowly getting up. Vegeta was about to walk topwards them again, when he felt a womans hand touch his shoulder. He looked and saw Tala standing and preventing him from going any further. "You can't stop them, Vegeta."
"What do you mean?" he asked angerily, pulling his shoulder out of her grasp. "And what are you doing up anyway?"
"I wasn't dead." Tala said curtly. "And I meant that you can't kill them, because they're already dead."
"But I thought Hiro killed them before." Vegeta cut in.
"He did, but when he did they were still alive. Now they're just hallow shells, their not even real."
"So what do you propose we do then?" Vegeta asked rudly.
"Let me handle them." Tala said shortly, walking up to the horse demons.
The demons glared at her and began running at her, in a unseen anger. Tala gathered a dark blue chi in her hands in shot a powerful black chi blast at them. The demons didn't dodge or teleport out of the way, but was engulfed by the dark energy and vanished for good. Tala looked at where the demons once stood and sighed. Then the ground began to rumble and the statue of the tiger began to move. Its paw dropped the flower it was holding and walked slowly towards the band of saiyans. The fighters got ready for an unexpected fight, but the tiger didn't attack. It lied on the floor and opened its mouth wide, revealing a long dark passage way. The tiger stopped moving and the saiyans ventured inside.

It was a tight fit for them, going down the dark small passage. Soon all light had vanished leaving them in darkness, but Pan could smell somthing strong in the air. It smelled like a mixture of oceon water and flowers and it was very relaxing, but Pan tried her best to ignore it and forcus on saving Hiro; which she did. After what seemed like an hour, the smell became stronger and a flickering light was up a head. The light looked like that of fire and Pan knew she was close. The small tunnel became much bigger and they all walked into a large court room.
Large torches were held in place on the black walls and incense burners were hung on chains, its purple smoke floaghting up into the unseen ceiling. Pan looked ahead and saw a long dark throne and sitting on it was non other than Teigra. The thrown was long and a small bowl of peaches was placed next to it. Pan growled and looked around, Teigra was the only other in the room, Hiro was not in sight. "You finally arrived." she said calmly. "Where's Hiro?" Pan asked feircly. Teigra smiled at Pans energy, and picked up a peach. "Hiro... wasn't the first monster I created. My first was an accident believe it or not." Teigra said, taking a small bite out of the peach. Tala stared at Teigra and asked what she was talking about. "My first demon, Tala. That's what I'm talking about.
"It was summer in Teigra. Giant beasts roamed the land, and man had yet to be created. I journeyed my country, and came to this jungle. It was very differnt than it is now. Many animals and plants flocked its body and sunlight glisened its face. And then... I stumbled to a rock, in the middle of a pond. No animals lay near it as the rock bathed in the water, giving off... a strange energy. I lifted the rock from the water, and then it started to suck out my own chi. The rock glowed blue, then gold, and then it changed into a boy... or at least that was what I thought it was. He had so many characteristics of a human, but he had monkey characteristics as well. Over the years of his life he ruled the jungle and mountains, the creatures of the jungle called him "Goku.", but I gave him my own name; "Fu Mou Ken.". Fu Mou Ken means "Demon of rock.", it suted him perfectly. He was feared in Teigra and all the animals in the jungle followed him and made him king. But he became old, and started to fear death. So, he foolishly trespassed into heaven and stole the water dragons magical Bo stick. He also stole a peach from heavens garden, and when he ate it he became immortal. With a powerful weapon and a never ending life, he braved his underlings and declared war on the gods. Tala, Zohar, Indivar, and myself answered. We fought on top of the mountains, right on the edge of Teigra. He was so powerful, and we were nearly defeated. But I pulled a fast one on him. I turned the largest mountain in Teigra, Mt. Chang-Su, into a giant hand and trapped him underneath its rocky fingers. It was then that I relized that everything I created wasn't pure and beautiful, and it made me doubt my powers. Then I met Hiro. At the moment I wasn't what I am today, but when I saw him I saw a mark of fire within him, an anger so strong it could destroy all life. My first instinct was to kill him and rid the world of him, but I saw him being treated poorly and I took pity on him. I left him, and came back as a ghost. I looked upon the world as a place where the innocent don't last, maybe a demon posessed me to think such things, but sense then I looked at Hiro like he was a beacon; the key for the end the world. I robbed a woman and changed her looks to match my old face, and then I robbed Hiro. Hiro did everything he was told and the rage that existed inside him was unleashed in fire. Then he killed me and I became a ghost once more. I was angry and I followed him till he calmed and slept. I put I spell on him and made him sleep for thousands years untill I could find another body."
"Thousands...?" Pan asked quietly.
"Hiro destroyed a race that was lost to the humans of today, he was born in a time when saiyans were free and still young; Hiro is thousands of years old. The rest I told you already, and now it's time I carried out my end of the deal." Teigra waved her hand to her right and out of the darkness Hiro emerged. He looked very pale and his hair was blond and spiky. He wore a long black robe and his eyes were now red.
"Hiro!" Pan called, running to him. "Hiro!" she said again, grabbing hold of his shoulders. Hiro didn't even look at her and his face remained neutral. She shook him. "Hiro, what's the matter?"
"He won't answer. Not to you, not to anyone, not even to his name. You see I found the problem in his anger," Teigra began. Teigra snapped her fingers and Hiro walked up to her side against Pans wishes. "Hiro was too angery. It made him blind, so I made him calm and found a way to unleash his anger only when I wish it. I changed his name too, somthing that suites him better. Hiro is now Igneous. Igeous means born from fire. I like it more than his old name." Teigra stroked Hiros hair and Hiro kneeled down on one knee.
"Hiro! Stop, she's-"
"Be silent." Teigra interupted. "Igneous won't answer to you, he only listens to me. Now I have had enough of you. Igneous," Hiro perked his head up and looked at Teigra. "Please kill them for me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------