Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Reasons Why... ❯ Bulma... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ten reasons why...

-First of all... I DO NOT OWN AN DBZ CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

...but I wish I did though... OH WELL!!!! ^-^

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

READ THIS OR ELSE!!!!!

I would like to thank , um, Meg for helping me with some ideas for this story/thingy majigider...

THANK YOU MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably wouldn't have written this without you!!! ^-^

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Ok... This chapter is about... (dun dun dun...) BULMA!!!!!!

THE WIFE (actually, I don't think they're married... BUT OH WELL!) OF THE SAIYAN PRINCE... Vegeta... *dark shadow arises*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

*ahem*

1... Don't mock her as A GREAT GENIUS, or you will DIE!!!!!

2... Don't try to get her into bed, she'll make Vegeta KILL YOU!!!!!!

3... Don't hurt her kids, YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!

4... Don't piss her off, or you will surely DIE!!!!!!!

5... Don't dress up like Yamcha, and try to get her to date you, you will surely DIE BIG TIME!!!!!!

6... Don't make fun or her cooking, or... you will die a fate worse than death... uuuhhh... I don't know what that punishment IS yet... But uuuhh... I'LL FIND OUT SOON!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

7... Don't insult Vegeta, or she will yell at you and SPIT IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!! (as seen in the Buu Saga... `It's a Bulma-Chichi moment...')

8... Don't try to kill her... She has friends... lots of, uuh, DANGEROUS friends... AND THEY WILL SURELY KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9... If you happen to be caught stealing her underwear... I have ONE word for YOU.......................run.......................

10... Don't destroy her inventions... if you do... I'm sorry to say...that you are already dead my friend... -_-;;;;;;;;;

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Once again... THANK YOU MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were a big help! ^-^

-MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! Who will be the NEXT DBZ character to be put in my story/thingy majigider...

*all other DBZ characters run and hide in corner*

Vegeta: Why did she put ME first?

Animej: BECAUSE I JUST DID!!!!!!!!!!

Freiza: Ok! WHO TOOK MY JELLY BEANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Animej: *sweat-drop*

Chichi: Did YOU just insult GOKU!?!?!?!?

Animej: WHAT?!?!?!?! I DID NOT!!!!! I didn't even SAY anything!!!!!

Bulma: OH MY GOSH!!!! ARE THOSE MY UNDERPANTS, FREIZA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Freiza: Huh?

Vegeta: YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

*large fight arises*

Animej: I'm going to get out of here... *starts slinking away*

Chichi: *holds a shiny frying pan in hands* And where do you think YOU'RE going?

Animej: *gulp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

~signal lost~