Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Reasons Why... ❯ Zarbon... ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ten Reasons why...

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters... DARN!!!!!!!

-THANK YOU AGAIN MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

This chapter is about... ZARBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Well... anyhoo... JUST READ!!!!!!! Thank you! ^-^

1... Never insult his lover Frieza, (sorry for all you Freiza lovers out there...) or you will DIE!!!

2... Don't insult his looks, or thy will DIE!!!

(Hey! That rhymes! ^-^)

3... Never insult what he wears, or thy WILL SURELY DIE!!!!

(hey! It rhymes again!!! ^-^)

4... When he turns into his monster form and asks you if he looks fat... don't say yes, or thy WILL DIE!!!!!!

5... Don't call him a gay person, even though he is one (sorry all you Zarbon fans... SORRY!!!!!!!)

6... Don't mess with his hair, or hair products... cause if thy does... One word.............RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause thy will DIE!!!!!!!!!!

7... Don't insult his cooking... No matter HOW bad it tastes... Just SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT ANDPRETEND TO ENJOY IT!!!!! OK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Good...

8... If Frieza and him EVER get engaged... just smile and say... `That's nice!' And DON'T burst out laughing, and mock him, OK?!?!?!?!?!? Cause first of all... ZARBON WILL KILL YOU!!!!

And if you just HAPPEN to survive being tortured... THEN you have to deal with... FRIEZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9... NEVER... EVER... shove a peach cobbler pie...IN HIS FACE!!!!!!!!! He will get MAD!!!!!! (and a GUARANTEE that many... many Zarbon fans will find you... and when they do... RUN!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

10... Don't' mistake Zarbon for a girl... -_-

Just... don't... tis a dangerous thing to call him a girl... because... HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!! And............. the most dangerous thing of all is............. HE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Man... lots of people will end up dead if they do these stupid things... That is why I am warning you AHEAD of time...~

Vegeta: I STILL don't know why I had to go FIRST!

Animej: *twitch* *twitch* BECAUSE!!!! I SAID SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg: *sweat-drop* Hey! How did I get here?

Animej: BECAUSE I- oh... um... I don't know...

Chichi: DID YOU JUST INSULT MY HUSBAND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Animej: WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL!!!!!!!!

Bulma: I wanted to be first... *pout*

Zarbon: I'm engaged!!!!!!!!

Animej and Meg: What? To who?

Zarbon: FRIEZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg: Um... That's, erk, nice... I... guess...

Animej: *fainted*

Frieza: YOU!!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STOLE MY JELLY BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meg: ME?!?!?!?! Well, um... *long pause* NO I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!

Frieza: YES YOU DID!!!!!

Meg: NO I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!! PROVE IT!!!!!!!

Frieza: I have a picture of a person stealing my jellybeans who looks EXCATLY like you! *holds up a picture of a person who looks nothing like her*

Meg: *Sweat-drop*

Animej: *Wakes up* What happened?

Vegeta: You fainted...

Bulma: ZARBON!!!! ARE THOSE MY UNDERPANTS!?!?!?!?!?!

Zarbon: uh...

Frieza: HEY!!!! THOSE ARE MINE!!!!!!!

Zarbon: Uhhhhhh...

Meg and Animej: *BIG sweat-drop*