Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 2 Super warriors ❯ The Begining battle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last Time on Dragon Ball Omega……

Climarathorn found new power to fight the evil ID after ID launched a deadly attack against Lacey. The want to avenge his love turned him into a super sajin lv3. a level of super sayin not reached for 1,000 years when Goku fought Buu. Will this new found strength be enough to stop this menace? Find out today on Dragon Ball Omega!!!!!

`How could I let this happen to Lacey? She sacrificed everything for me. There's still time to change things!' "So what's it gonna be Climarathorn? You going get your ass over here and fight? Man you really cant protect your women can you? But that last one what was her name? She was a challenge but I dealt with her easily." ID said with an evil snicker. "So you're the one!!! All my life I've served my vow to find the one who killed her and now I ind out ive been going after the wrong people, so many innocent live that I have wasted!!! You Shall especially pay for this crime!!!!! RRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Said Climarathorn as he began to fire a huge energy blast at ID. "To easy." He said as he moved at lightning speed out of the way of the blast. "Well it seems you manage to get a bit of dust onto my face. Here you go, a little going away present. Shin Hi Ken!!!!!!" and a huge wave of energy blasted Climarathorn away into the canyon wall. ` I cant give up. Not yet. For Lacey's sake. For the sake of all those innocents I've killed.' "So you wanna play rough Id? I'll play rough. Final Flash!!!" Climarathorn said and a huge beam of energy shot out at Id and struck him and when the smoke cleared he was gone. `He's got to be somewhere around here. He wouldn't just take a direct hit like that. Were could he be.' He soon found out as a punch came at him from his left. "oh there you are ID." Said Climarathorn as he dodged ID's fist. "Damn how'd you find out where I would attack from?" "I didn't, I took a guess. Now take this: Death Beam!!" and a large narrow purple beam struck ID in the heart and ID fell down to the bottom of the canyon. Climarathorn followed ID down to the bottom of the canyon where his body lay there, stirring a bit but barely moving. As Climarathorn was walking up to ID he noticed something strange: ID was laughing. "Whats so funny? I would like to know for here you are about to die and here I am holding the power that will kill you. Why do you laugh?" Climarathorn asked. "You're such a fool. Did you think I had no friends? Ha, well I invited my friend Deebow to come along and he said he would come here within 5 years your time. Even now he is flying through space on his way here. You shall tremble at his power. He is much stronger than me!!! Hahaha-." His sick laugh was cut short as Climarathorn shot a beam of energy through ID's head. Lacey had been avenged.

A few days later……

"We finally have all the dragon balls. I can finally bring my love back to life." Climarathorn said as he sat admiring the glowing round orange balls. "Eternal Dragon!!!! Please awaken so that a may ask a wish!!!!". The sky went dark, lightning struck around everywhere. In a big flash the Great Dragon Shun Pa arose from the balls and appeared before Climarathorn. "what is your wish?" "I wish for my love Lacey to be brought back to life!!!" "your wish is granted" And the dragon disappeared and the dragon balls flew up into the air and disappeared to become stone for a year. "Climarathorn?" Climarathorn heard a sweet voice behind him he turned a round and tears came to his eyes. There was Lacey standing there in her radiant beauty. "I've missed you. My sweet little Climar." "I missed you too." Climarathorn said now hugging her. "Climar I-" her words were cut short as Climarathorn kissed her deeply `God how much I miss this!!' thought Lacey.

They spent the night together in Climarathorns room ( God Knows what happened In there) the next morning they both decided to go out and hang around and talk about what happened and how Climar defeated ID.

Somewhere deep in space ……..

"Deebow wake up!!! Lord Id has just been defeated by some strange Sayin warrior" said the servant. "What?????!!!! A Sayin Warrior?? They've been gone for over 1,000 years!!!!…… Quickly Ready my ship I shall go to earth and meet this strange being." Said Deebow Who was already fully awake. "Its already done sir." "Good. Take care of everything while I am gone." "yes sir!!!" replied the servant as his master Faded out of the room and into his ship and took off.