Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Brolli Chronicles ❯ Take a look within ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Brolli Chronicles



Prologue



Brolli: the legendary super saiyajin. We've all heard of him. We know he is the son of Paragus and was sentenced to death as an infant for his enormous power and strength. We know he escaped the planet Vigita-sei with his father before Frieza destroyed it.

Mostly we know of his hatred of Goku or as other full blooded saiyajins know him; 'Kakkarotto.'

Kakkarotto, the crib mate of Brolli, the one who drove him to insanity.

Some people say he's some invincible saiyajin gone insane and is out to destroy all the saiyajins and galaxy's in the universe.

But I don't

I read a lot about him, I at one time believed the same thing, that was until I saw his pictures. All I remember before seeing his pictures is that shadow of a saiyajin when Vegeta spoke of him in the Namek saga.

But his pictures...

I can't explain in enough words,what I see in them. There's something... something.

Something under all the rage, anger, and insanity.

That ruthless saiyajin named Brolli, that can't be all he is, can it?

Is anyone totally evil? If he met the one person who could understand, the one who could love him for what he is and understand why he does what he does; someone who wouldn't judge...

It worked with Piccolo and Vegeta didn't it?

I remember how bad Vegeta used to be, how evil, how ruthless, killing innocent people wherever he went and yet he changed did he not? He softened up, settled down and had a family.

Ah, Piccolo was born hating, trying to take over the world and to destroy Goku but after meeting Gohan he changed.

So if given the chance couldn't Brolli have changed?

I believe there's more to him than meets the eye.

His eyes, look into them and you'll know. If you read my poem 'Brolli's Trauma', you'll know more of what I mean. Can you really judge him so quickly? I saee a lonely and miserable man under all that rage, what do you see?

'The Brolli Chronicles' is my ultimate tribute to Brolli. The story of his life, my perception. You can call me a moron, naive, a fool with illusions; seeing something that's not there but this is how I feel and what I believe about him.

He seems like someone cheated out of life; cheated out of freedom. My 'Brolli Chronicles' is full of angst and drama, things that probably were plaguing his heart and mind his entire life. Imagine being brainwashed and controlled your entire life and for what, for someones evil purposes of revenge and conquest.

The movie doesn't even cover half his life. If you think I have dillusions check out Lady Frieza's Launchpad, she feels similar to the way I do, except she feels for Frieza.

Anyway have an open mind and please read my 'Brolli Chronicles.'



If Vegeta and Piccolo could change can't he.....



A/n: the 1st chapter shall be up by Saturday oct. 4th or Sunday oct. 5th

So until then

chow