Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Embarass Gohan Show! ❯ Wacky Grades ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: Probably won't be able to write for a while because of school so I'm adding new chapters to all of my continuations. Please R&R this story and my other fics, especially the ones called The Fusions and The Power of the Millennium Ring. Okay, so if you don't know by now, I like embarassing teenage Gohan, even though he's my favorite character. Review please.

Disclaimer: Don't own anything from DBZ, or anything that you may have seen on other shows.

Wacky Grades

So far poor Gohan has been embarassed 7 times, and Goten had promised him by the end of this episode, it should be up to 10 times. Hoping to not get embarassed again, Gohan had tied up Goten, Trunks, and Announcer Host Person Dude, the three people who had started the entire show.

Gohan: HA! Now that I have all three of you, there's no way that the Embarass Gohan Show can go on, and now the embarassment count is 7-6. One more and I'll be tied with you. So what are you going to about it, Goten?

Goten: Well first of all, the count isn't 7-6, it's 7-4. Why do you always have to lie for, Gohan? Hey, I know how I can get you on another show, I'll tell everyone that you are a liar.

Trunks: You know Goten, it's hard to do that tied down to a chair. Hey, how was he able to catch all three of us anyway? I mean you and me can go Super Saiyan, and Announcer Host Person Dude can disappear and appear anywhere he wants. Gohan's just a nerdy boy who wears glasses.

Gohan: What?! I would never wear glasses!

Goten: Oh, so you think you'll never wear glasses, huh? We'll see.

Trunks: Let me remind you again Goten, you can't do anything when you're tied down to a chair.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Why is that? Can't you just break through the ropes? Or blast through it with a beam?

Trunks: Well yeah but, hey, what, why aren't we trying to escape again Goten?

Goten: Do I have to explain to you again? Okay then, but this is the last time. *breaks through the ropes and walks over to Trunks across the room to whisper something in his ear*

Trunks: Oh yeah, I remember now. Okay then.

Goten: Good. *goes back to the chair and ties himself back up*

Gohan: *sweatdrops* Uhh, what the hell?

Goten: Oh nothing. Go on with your bragging, we're listening.

Gohan: Uhh, but, well there's no point in keeping you tied up if you tie yourself up.

Goten: So you're going to let us go?

Gohan: Yeah, sure. *unties everyone*

Trunks: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! We tricked you, now it's 8-4!

Gohan: Shit, I'm going to be on the Embarass Gohan Show now, aren't I?

Goten: Nooo, your going to be on the game show called Wacky Grades That Will Embarass Gohan.

Gohan: What was that last part?

Goten: Oops, I mean, the game show called Wacky Grades. Heeheehee. Well, see you there.

Gohan: Nooo you won't. I'm going out on a date with Videl instead, althrough I don't exactly know why...She said if I go out with her today she'll take me to a buffet and I can have all the food that I want. It's strange how it's exactly one week since the last Embarass Gohan Show...oh well.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Yes, that's not a factor in your date with Videl. Hey wasn't the date supposed to start 5 minutes ago?

Gohan: What really? Wait, how would you know what time my date is?

Announcer Host Person Dude: What are you talking about? anyway, I have to go now to help Goten set up the the Wacky Grades game show.

Trunks: Me too. Oh, and sorry about your "date" with Videl. Maybe it will go better next.

Gohan: Huh?

Trunks: Umm, I mean, good luck on you "date" tonight. yeah, well bye.

Gohan: Weird. Oh well now off to my date with Videl.

So Gohan flies off to the place where he was to meet Videl, which just so happens to be in front of a building with a banner labeled Wacky Grades That Will Embarass Gohan, but the That Will Embarass Gohan part was crossed out.

Gohan: Man, that's kind of strange...and where is Videl? I'm only 8 minutes late.

Videl: *walks out of the building* Where the hell have you been?! I've been waiting here for an entire day!

Gohan: What? Oh man, I must have screwed up the days! Wait, why the hell were you waiting here for an entire day?

Videl: Uhh, never mind that, I have to give you a grade, and for showing up so late, I give you a F.

Gohan: I'm sorry, and I feel really embarassed that I made you wait so long, althrough I still don't understand why you stayed here for the entire day.

Videl: Questioning my authority gives you a G.

Gohan: What?

Videl: Not understanding what I'm talking about drops it to a J.

Gohan: Okay, anyway, where's the resturant that we're going for the date?

Videl: What date? I brought you here so you can enter the Wacky Grades game show. Well hurry up, go in the building.

Gohan: But I son't want to be in the show!

Videl: Complaining gives you a K. Maybe you should just listen to me, unless you want an even lower grade.

Gohan: Uhh, no.

Videl: Hehehe, alright then, lets go.

They go into the building and enter on to a stage where Goten and Trunks were standing.

Goten: Well it took you long enough.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Okay, welcome to the Embara...*Goten whispers to him* I mean welcome to the Wacky Grades show, I'm you host, Announcer Host Per.. well you know the rest. Anyway, first we'll introduce our players. Yeah, so here's the nerd who has been embarassed 9 times, Gohan!

Gohan: *Waits for more people to be introduced* Uhh, is there anyone else?

Announcer Host Person Dude: No, and for asking questions, I'm giving you a C.

Gohan: But I only asked one question.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Now you have a D for talking back.

Gohan: But...but...but...

Announcer Host Person Dude: Q for stammering.

Gohan: Why are you grading me?! And with grades that aren't real too.

Trunks: Well the show is called Wacky Grades. Oh, and I give you a P for not knowing why we're grading you.

Gohan: But what do I have to do to end this damn game?!

Goten: Nothing but get graded. By the way, I give you a S for swearing.

Gohan: AHHHHHH!!

Krillin: Hehehe. You get a K from me for screaming.

Gohan: When did you get here?

Krillin: I don't know. Hey so what's the embarassment count now?

Trunks: I think it's like 20-4 since we kept giving him very embarassing grades.

Goten: Hahaha, you'll never catch up now.

Gohan: Well, what if I give you grades? Like a H for making this show.

Goten: Hey you can't do that. The show is made to embarass you.

Gohan: Oh now you get a W for talking back.

Goten: Stop it!

Gohan: Being an annoying little brother gives you the a Z, the most embarassing grade you can get, and making you more embarassed then me. Hahahaha!

Trunks: No the most embarassing grade would be a ZZ, which I give you to you for, uh, for being Gohan.

Gohan: What?! AHHHHHHHH!! Why are you all against me?!

Announcer Host Person Dude: Because it's fun! Anyway, thanks for joining us on the Wacky Grades show which in reality is the Embarass Gohan Show! Oh, but before we go, Gohan, wear these dorky pair of glasses.

Gohan: I am not going to ever wear glasses.

Goten: You better, or else that monster over there is going to kill mom.

Gohan looks out the window and sees a giant gray blob hoding his mother right above his mouth full of razor sharp teeth.

Gohan: AAHHHH! *goes SSJ2* I'll rescue you!

Chichi: No, you have to put the nerdy glasses on, or else the monsters going to eat me.

Gohan: But I don't want to!

Chichi: If you don't I'm going to die!

Gohan: Hmm, let my mom die, or put on the glasses? Well we can just wish her back...

Chichi: GOHAN!!

Gohan: Ohh, okay. *puts on the nerdy glasses and everyone starts laughing*

Chichi: Hehehehehe, no my son finally looks like a genius. *to the monster* Thanks Dennis.

Gohan: What the hell? Anyway, I feel really embarassed.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Well we accomplished our goal, so bye for now.

Gohan: Well can I take them off now?

Chichi: If you do then I'll hit you on the head with the rug in the bathroom.

Gohan: So? *his mother glares at him* I mean, okay I'll leave it on when you want me to.

Chichi: Good, so you must keep it on like forever in Dragonball GT.

Goten: Yeah, and you'll have to come back for another episode, or else I'll tell them what you do when you think no one is home.

Gohan: Uh oh. Okay, I'll do another episode.

Chichi: Wait, what do you do when no one is home? Gohan tell me.

Gohan: Uhh, I don't think so. *runs away like a nerdy freak*

Trunks: Hehehe, so what is it that he does?

Goten: I'll tell you next week, when I find out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, and that's the reason why Gohan wears those nerdy glasses in GT. Anyway, that chapter was really screwed up. I couldn't think of anything to embarass Gohan, and that's why it's so wierd. Tell me what you thought, and please, someone, give me ideas. Don't mind flames.