Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Embarass Gohan Show! ❯ "Normal" School Day Show ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: Uhh, still don't have any ideas but the show must go on because Teenage has to be embarrassed more. Although it's sort of getting more weird by the chapters. Oh well, unless I get some ideas the episodes are going to get stranger and stranger, and you don't want that to happen, do you. So anyway, please review.

Disclaimer: Don't own anything from DBZ.

"Normal" School Day Show

In the last episode teenage Gohan was embarrassed like over 20 times, probably more and so they had stopped the count. Now he was in the living room sleeping holding a pair of high heels in one hand and a teddy bear in the other, waiting for the time that he would be zapped away to be embarrassed by Goten and Trunks and that freaky Announcer Host Person Dude. A couple of minutes later he was still there on the couch in front of the t.v.

Gohan: Hello, is anybody around? Goten, are you here? No, then I'm going to take all of your money. *nothing happens* Hmm, I guess I'm all alone in this house, with no one to watch what I do. *waits for Goten to appear* I am alone. Now I can do what I do when no one is home.

As Gohan turns on the television Goten and Trunks sneak into the house.

Trunks: Weren't you supposed to find out Gohan's secret before toady's episode?

Goten: Yes, but it's hard to do when you've been embarrassing your older brother for a couple of weeks and so whenever you look at him he throws teddy bears and high heels at you.

Trunks: Okay, why is he throwing teddy bears at you? And why the hell does he have high heels?

Goten: Well the high heels I got from Videl and put it there but I have no idea where he got the teddy bears.

Trunks: Man, your brother is screwed up. What made him get so weird?

Goten: I don't know, it could be the fact that he saw dad die a couple times, or the fact that he was kidnapped twice in one day, or because he seen all his friends die at least once, or maybe it's just that he's went crazy from mom making him study all the time.

Trunks: Yeah it's probably the last one, although I don't think it helps that we keep embarrassing him.

Goten: Yeah so, are you saying you want to stop?

Trunks: No I'm saying that we should keep embarrassing him. Anyway, what are we going to do to embarrass him this week?

Goten: I don't know, but it has to be in his class because he has school today. But first we have to find out what Gohan does when he thinks no one is home.

Goten and Trunks finally get to the living room and sees Gohan's eyes glued to the television set. What they saw was so shocking that they were frozen in place for about thirty minutes. Finally they ran out of the house as quickly as possible.

Trunk: Oh my god, I can't wait to tell everyone what Gohan does when he's alone.

Goten: Yeah, we got him good. Now he really has to be on the show if he wants us to keep his secret.

Trunks: So, what are we going to do to him?

Goten: I don't know, let's get to his school.

Back in the house Gohan was still staring at the television screen when he was zapped away.

Gohan: *appears wearing his pajama's which happens to be covered in teddy bears* NOOOO! Why now? Oh great, I'm going to get embarrassed in front of my entire class again. Oh well, at least it won't be national television like last time. *sees everyone laughing at him* What the hell is so funny?

Sharpner: Well for one thing, you're holding a pair of high heels and a teddy bear, and because you have your pajama's still on. Ohh, plus you are going to be on national television.

Gohan: Oh crap.

Erasa: Hey why exactly do you have a pair of heels in your hands?

Gohan: I was throwing them at Goten because he keeps tricking me into being on the Embarrass Gohan Show.

Videl: What, you've been throwing my heels?! *grabs here high heels and teddy bear and starts hitting Gohan with them*

Gohan: You know that doesn't hurt.

Videl: So, I'm embarrassing you.

Goten: Well since we're starting the count over Gohan, you've been embarrassed 4 times already.

Gohan: Wait, why do I have to be on the show? You don't have anything against me this week.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Actually we do have something against you. We know what you do when you think no one is home so you have to be on the show, unless you want your biggest secret heard all over the world.

Gohan: Shit, okay then I'll be on the show. Wait, you're here too? Why the hell do you keep appearing to embarrass me?

Announcer Host Person Dude: Your brother pays me your money. *turns back to the audience that has just appeared behind the teachers desk* Anyway, hi I'm your host and welcome to the...*Goten says something to him* "Normal" School Day Show! Right now our contestant Gohan is waiting for his teacher to take role.

Gohan: What? No I'm not, and what kind of name is Normal School Day Show?

Trunks: You're an idiot, Gohan. It's not Normal School Day Show, it's "Normal" School Day Show.

Gohan: Riiigghht, I have to put in the quotations. Great, so lets just got this over with. Hmm, hey you know what, our teacher never took role before.

Teacher of Gohan's Class: Gohan be quiet so I can take role. Whoever doesn't answer that they are he will get a ZZ for the day. Oh and if Gohan doesn't answer he'll have to be on the Embarrass Gohan Show, which keeps changing its name each episode, for the next ten years. *starts calling out names* Sharpner...Videl...Bad Student Classmate...Stupidest Classmate...

Gohan: Okay, but I don't see how this is going to embarrass me. *Goten suddenly appears in front of Gohan's face*

Goten: Hey Gohan! Don't you wish you had your teddy bear to throw at me? Hehehe. Too bad you're in school or you could beat me up for doing this. *pulls Gohan's cheeks, ears, hair, and eye lids*

Gohan: I still can beat you up.

Goten: Not with mom here. Hey anyway your teacher just called your name. You better answer or else you'll be on this show forever.

Gohan: What?! Teacher I'm here I'm here!! *jumps out of his seat and starts waving his arms in the air*

Everyone in his class starts laughing, and Teacher of Gohan's Class is staring at Gohan.

Teacher of Gohan's Class: So, your name is Victoria?

Gohan: What? Didn't you just call out my nam..wait, Goten!

Goten: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now the score is 5-0!

Trunks: Man Gohan, how can you get your name mixed up with Victoria! That's a girl's name! What, you must want to be a girl seeing as you had a pair of high heels in your hands!

Gohan: AAAHHHH!! I do not want to be a girl! And we don't even have a girl named Victoria in our class.

Victoria: What do you mean I'm not in your class?

Gohan: This is your first day here isn't it?

Victoria: Yup, and I'll only be here until this episode is over.

Gohan: Of course you are.

Teacher of Gohan's Class: Gohan you better shut up or else you won't here me call your name and then you'll be doing this for the rest of your life. Anyway, back to role calling. Another Classmate...Weird Classmate...Another Weird Classmate...

Goten: So, isn't this a "Normal" School Day? Hey, your teacher just called your name.

Gohan: No she didn't.

Goten: Okay then don't believe me.

Gohan: Okay then I won't.

Teacher of Gohan's Class: Gohan, I was calling your name for the last ten minutes. If you don't answer now, you'll be doing this show for all eternity.

Gohan: No you weren't, and wasn't it like ten years before?

Trunks: No, and if you don't answer then you'll have to do this forever.

Gohan: Oh, I'm here. Hey isn't forever the same as for all eternity?

Goten: No, you idiot, and anyway you have a project to do in your "Normal" school day.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Yes audience right now Gohan has to make a card for health class. On that card they have to make a new day where they pick what you like to do all day.

Gohan: What the hell? Isn't that for like first graders? And this was never a health class before.

Teacher of Gohan's Class: Shut up and do your work.

Gohan: Okay, that shouldn't take long. *writes the name of his new day which happens to be Not Get Embarrassed by Annoying Younger Brother Named Goten Day*

Teacher of Gohan's Class: Okay everyone should be finished by now.

Gohan: You gave us 5 seconds to do that! No one is done. *looks around and sees everyone has finished* Oh right, everyone is finished because the entire world is against me.

Teacher of Gohan's Class: Whatever, anyway, show the audience what you did.

Gohan: Yup, this is definitely like a first grader class. Oh well. *holds up the card which now says Get High Day*

Videl: So that's your big secret. You like to get high everyday.

Gohan: What?! Thank you Goten!

Goten: What, it wasn't me.

Gohan: Sure, who else wants to embarrass me? Besides Trunks and Announcer Host Person Dude, or everyone in my class, or Krillin, or Bulma, or my mom. Come to think of it, who's on my side?

Trunks: *shrugs* It seems like no one, but anyway, it wasn't any of those people.

Gohan: Oh, then who was it?

Goku: Hi Gohan! I haven't seen you in a while!

Gohan: Dad?! How did they get you to do that? And, you're alive?

Goku: Seems like it doesn't it? I came back to life to embarrass my oldest son, oh and I was bribed.

Gohan: By my money right?

Goku: No, by food of course. Well I'm going to eat. Oh yeah, watch for your mother, when she sees the card you made.

Gohan: I didn't put I like to get high off of drugs, you did!

Goku: Oh well. Well, see you later, I hope.

Chichi: Gohan! That's your secret?! You've been doing drugs?

Gohan: No I haven't been doing drugs, and besides that isn't the big secret that everyone wants to know.

Chichi: It isn't? Get over here and tell me what it is!

Gohan: Ahhh! Got to go! *runs out of the class*

Goten: AHAHAHAHA!! Now it's 8-0, and now he's going to miss class.

Chichi: Goten, you know his secret don't you? Why don't you tell me?

Goten: Uhh, no I have to keep it to myself so I can blackmail Gohan.

Chichi: Tell me!

Goten: Uh oh! *runs away with his mother after him*

Trunks: Hehehe, I guess I'm the only one not to be embarrassed.

Bulma: Trunks get home and pick up the dolls in your room.

Trunks: Crap. *flies away*

Announcer Host Person Dude: *asleep* What, is it done? Okay then that's our show Embarrass Gohan! Until later, Announcer Host Pers...ahh crap, I hate saying all that. Anyway, goodbye. *disappears with audience*

Weird Classmate: Hmm, that was a normal school day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Told you it would get strange. So review if you want it normal..er, yeah review and give me ideas so it can be normaler. That's not a word is it? Oh well, please review.