Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Evil Within ❯ A new life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1
~A New Life~

Gohan looked towards his younger brother and sister lying in his mothers arms. It had been 2 years since Goku had died and he now had a baby brother name Goten and a baby sister named Yume. Yume looked excatly like Goku just like Goten did, but Yume was more alike. She has his innocent black eyes, his stupid smile which made everyone else smile and she had his power. Though Yume was a baby the Z-Senshi could already sense her strength. Chichi failed to belive that her only daughter would be a fighter like her farther, though deep down she understood that she wasnt going to be able to stop her. Chichi knew she would just have to accept it, though she didn't want to.

As the years passed Yume became beautifull and a whole lot stronger than her brothers and as strong as her farther. Goku was indeed impressed when he returned and then Buu hatched it turned out that Yume was unable to perform a fusion with either Trunks or Goten since she was far too strong for them. Though inside Yume something stirred. No one had sensed it and no one would suspect it so why search for it?
This was soemthing they were going to regret. Inside Yume had grown cold and evil. She knew it though she kept it to herself in fear that if she did admit it her family would be in danger and her friends would be the same. Yume didn't know what made her evil, and why it had to ber her to deal with it. Neither did she know why she wanted to deal with it alone when she had a great family, and her mother was expecting another child, hopefually that would be enough to keep the evil back. Hoepfually a new life could stop it.
********
Chichi woke up to the morning sun bursting through the window. Gokus arm was wrapped around her waist and he layed here peacfully. She smiled at her husband and got out of bed. She got changed and did everything else she would do in the morning. After walking downstairs she found Yume starring into nothing, like she always did. Chichi laughed quietly at her daughter and started on breakfast.

Yume sat there and looked towards the morning sky as her mind argued against herself. She could feel the evil wanting to relase it's self but she had made a pact. Not until she was strong enough to kill herself would she let it unleash. Goku was the next up and he looked at his daughter. He could now sense inside her that there was a battle going on. And he could feel that it wasn't good. "Yume?" he asked and walked towards her. She turned around her eyes black and lifeless. "Hey you ok?" he asked. "Yeah dad I'm find. Just thinking" she replied and looked out the window again. Yume and Goku were closer than most farthers and daughters and they told each other everything, but Goku could somehow sense this was best left alone until Yume was ready to talk about it

Both of them looked towards the kitchen as a small moan cuaght their ears. Chichi's ki was all over the place and they both knew that soon there was going to be another Son. Goku rushed straight to her side and flew off after telling Yume to stay there and inform the others.Gohan was the next down and saw Yume with a huge smile. "Mum is at the hospital" she said. Gohan smiled and hugged his little sister before going to wake up goten.