Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The First Day of the Rest of My Life ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: yadda yadda yadda

Chapter 9

The next 6 weeks passed by very quickly for Bulma. Trunks kept her on her toes. She wasn't sure how it was with human babies, but half Saiyan babies were quite a handful. She didn't breast feed for very long. Trunks had one powerful sucking reflex and her delicate skin couldn't take it.

The next 6 weeks passed by very slow for Vegeta. The closer it got to the day the androids arrived the slower time seemed to pass. He wanted the woman also and when he wasn't thinking about fighting, he was thinking about sex. Since Trunks had taken over his room and sleeping with the woman was driving him mad, he found another room in the house to put himself and his box of belongings. He had tried many times to take her up on her offer of "other ways" to satisfy him besides the act, but she was either feeding, changing or entertaining the brat, or she was on the verge of falling asleep. She took every opportunity to sleep when Trunks was sleeping. He finally gave up. Training became his outlet for his sexual tension.

Bulma knew he was frustrated with her and when the day came for her six-week check-up, she planned a special evening for the 2 of them. She asked her mom to watch Trunks, which Mrs. Briefs happily agreed to do. She left him a note before she left for her appointment, which Vegeta got and had to admit he was looking forward to spending an evening with her, as long as they didn't go to that restaurant.

Bulma got a clean bill of health from her doctor. On the way home from her appointment she stopped at her hair salon and got her hair done. She went home and put on a red mini dress. It was about the only piece of her clothing that still fit. She was definitely going to have to get back to exercising again. She then went down to the kitchen to make something special for dinner.

That is where Vegeta found her. He snuck up behind her and ran his tongue against her neck. She stopped what she was doing and shut her eyes, thoroughly enjoying the tingling sensation running through her body. She turned to face him and very obviously pinched her nose shut so as not to smell his pungent body odor.

He smirked at her. "You know, your breasts are enormous." He said matter of factly.

"Really, thank you so much for pointing that out, I never would have noticed. It isn't like none of my clothes fit me anymore." She responded.

He got close to her ear and whispered, "That outfit seems to fit just fine."

God how she loved when he whispered in her ear. "I didn't hear what you said, say it again." She purred back at him.

"Let's skip dinner and go right to desert." He said and picked her up.

"Wait, let me turn off the stove-" It was too late. They were up the stairs and in her room before she could even get the words out. Their need to be together was the strongest it had ever been since that first night when Trunks was conceived. They spent the next 2 hours in the throws of passion, forgetting their dinner and forgetting Vegeta's shower. Nothing in the world mattered at that moment but the two of them, together.

When at last their needs had been totally satisfied, they laid together on the bed. Vegeta was on his back staring up at the ceiling. Bulma was lying facing him with her head on his shoulder. She lifted her head and rested it against her hand, looking at her Prince. "Did you get enough?" she said poking him in the ribs.

He smirked and raised and eyebrow toward her. "Never enough." He said in a low voice.

She smiled at him. She traced the muscles on his chest with her fingers. He let out a low groan of pleasure. "I can't believe I let you touch me without taking a shower first." She finally said.

"I didn't hear any complaints about an hour ago." He said. "Only moans of pleasure."

"I guess I wasn't thinking very rationally." She retorted back to him. "We could shower now."

They got up and got in the shower. They made love again in the shower using the position on page 124 of the book of positions. Bulma thoroughly enjoyed every moment with her husband on this day. They never made it back to the kitchen for dinner, but Mrs. Briefs had discovered the stove on and cleaned things up before the fire department had to be called. Trunks behaved wonderfully for his grandma and grandpa. They offered to baby-sit anytime the couple needed to be alone in the future.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Every night after that, Vegeta spent with his wife. He moved his box of belongings into her room. He never got up in the middle of the night to feed their son, but he was always very quiet in the morning so as not to disturb her when he got up. As the day the androids were to arrive was fast approaching, Bulma became fearful of the prophecy that the boy from the future had told them. What if Vegeta did die? Bulma obsessed over this whenever she wasn't with Vegeta. One day as she was obsessing over the boy from the future and feeding her son trunks, a light bulb went off in her head. The boy had lavender hair like her dad; Trunks hair was beginning to grow and it was lavender. The boy had a Capsule Corporation shirt on; that was her dad's company. He looked like Vegeta and even sat like Vegeta. The boy from the future was her baby Trunks! She looked at her baby and was amazed. She had wondered on that day when they met why he had looked at her so funny. I am his mother! No wonder he couldn't tell us. Goku must have known the truth. Everything made perfect sense now.

Bulma hugged her son close. Tears came to her eyes. Everything would be all right. Everyone had been training furiously and there was no way they wouldn't defeat the androids.

That night before they fell asleep, Bulma shared her realization with Vegeta. He told her he already knew. He had confirmed it with Kakarrot. She smacked him on the shoulder for not telling her.

She put her head down on her pillow facing him. "I love you." She said.

Vegeta smirked, but continued to stare at the ceiling. She knows how I feel. I don't have to say it, he thought.

Bulma smiled and shut her eyes. All they had was this moment, and that is all that mattered.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, that is it. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this fan fiction.

My next fic will be written along with my daughter Kirby-chan263. Look for it in the near future.

Thank you again for all who have reviewed my fic about my favorite DBZ couple. I am sort of glad they left the 3 year gap so people like me could tell our version of what we think should have happened.

If you haven't read my bio page, I would be honored if you did. It explains why this fic was so important for me to write.

One more parting thought: If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.