Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The first of many ❯ The first of many ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author note: First of all, I want to apologize for my english, my mother language is spanish and I'm trying my best not to make mistakes. This is the first Dragon Ball fanfic I have ever wrote, it was originally in spanish, I know it's not perfect but I wanted to translate it just to start again on Fanfiction. I hope you guys like it!

Another quiet day at Capsule Corp...

''WOMAN COME HERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU!!!???''

... Maybe not that quiet.

''WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG VEGETA, DON'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY?'' Bulma shouted from the living room while she paused the movie she was watching.

''These fucking robots are failing again'' he said in a lower volume while he entered the house ''You rejoice over being very smart but your robots keep going from bad to worse. I demand you fix them right now'' Bulma was about to fight back but then he added menacingly: ''And they better work...''

Bulma wanted to punch him in the face, he felt his ki get a little higher and smirked. Making her mad was great.

''Hey you, monkey prince'' Vegeta frowned ''First, my name is Bulma, call me by my name. Second, I'm not your fucking slave. I can't fix your robots every single time you ruin them with your suicidal training'' she ended, trying to calm down.

Vegeta moved closer to Bulma, leaning his forehead against hers. Bulma always thought Vegeta was really handsome even when he always had that angry-at-life face. She started to feel nervous because of how close he was so she started to talk:

''Vegeta, I'm trying to relax right now'' she stuttered ''If you want, I mean, maybe I can check your robots later...''

''Woman, you're going to get your ass up right now and you will fix my robots so I can go back to train as soon as possible'' Bulma felt his breath on her lips. They were really close.

Even when she was stunned because of the very obvious manipulation, she wasn't going to let him win.

''You can pick between I fix your robots later...'' she said without conviction ''... or nothing''.

''What did you say, woman?'' he said half mad and half amused while he got closer.

''I said...'' she took a deep breath while the proximity made her feel a little hot ''You can wait for me to fix the robots when I have time... Or you can expect nothing at all''.

Vegeta took a step so there wasn't any distance between their bodies. He was a couple inches taller than her, so he had to bend a little to kiss her.

The lips of the saiyan prince touched hers in a short and surprisingly cute kiss. Bulma placed her hands on Vegeta's neck and brushed her lips against his when the kiss ended.

The prince smiled faintly before he took a step back, breaking their hug.

''You can pick your robots in two hours'' Bulma said as she saw Vegeta leave the house.

The blue haired woman almost wanted to collect the dragon balls to wish for that to be the first of many other kisses.

Stupid and handsome saiyan prince, he got her where he wanted.