Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Great Saiya-who??? ❯ The Great Saiya-who??? ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Great Saiya-who???

A/N- This is another one of my G/V fics (which you already probably know by now

-.-;; ) Well anyway I hope you like it..

Disclaimers- I do not own Dbz/Gt or any of its characters... blah blah blah!

Warnings- This is a lemon fic so if you like lemon fics read it! If you don't well…all I can say is…Bye bye!

Anyway read n' enjoy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gohan and Videl were 'somewhere' in the fields not far from Gohan's house. Gohan was training himself before Videl came over to see him.

"So what did you want Videl?"

"Well…nothing much, I was just bored and wanted to see you"

"Oh ok…" Gohan said as he jumped back to his feet and began to punch the air again.

"Gohan?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have any idea who the Great Saiyaman is?"

"Wha...?!? Uh…why do you want to know???" He asked in a nervous panic.

"Well I just wanted to know!" She said, noticing how he reacted to the question and became a little suspicious.

"Nope I don't…he's a mysterious guy…" Gohan said as he turned and began punching the air again.

Videl ignored her suspiciousness and tried to think of something else to say.

"Gohan…do you like girls?" She asked, "Not that I think you're gay or anything!" she said quickly after realising how her question sounded.

"Uh…I guess so, why?" He asked.

"Do you like any particular girl?"

"I like lots of girls…it depends on what you mean when you say 'like'"

"I mean do you have a crush on anyone…or love anyone"

"Maybe…why would you want to know that…?" he asked as he turned back to her, curiously.

Videl just looked down, disopointed, she really liked Gohan and she almost felt heart broken but didn't make it obvious.

"I was just wondering…" she said, "So who do you like?"

"Uh…well it's a secret…"

"Oh…anyone I know?"

"Kinda…" he said while continuing to punch the air again. He couldn't do any 'real' training with her there otherwise she'd know who the Great Saiyaman really was.

Videl didn't say anything after that. She stood up and tried to think of an excuse to leave.

"Oh I think I heard my watch bleeping from my helicopter, I'd better go!" she said as she ran off.

"Oh…uh bye…"

She didn't say anything, just jumped into the copter and flew away.

"I wonder what was wrong with her, she just didn't seem right today. Maybe she's sick." Gohan said to himself a little confused, then just shrugged it off.

"I'll check on her later to see if she's ok…" he said as he floated up and began to do some real saiyan training.

That night…

Videl was in the shower, washing herself. She was thinking about Gohan and wondering whom this 'girl' was that he liked. She'd actually been thinking about it since she left him earlier.

She walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towl and drying her hair with a separate towl.

"I bet its Erasa he likes… I mean she flirts with him all the time! And the only girls he really knows are her and me. And well…it's pretty obvious he doesn't like me…" she said to herself as she sat on her bed and looked at the picture of him in a frame on her desk.

"Mom I'm gonna go out to see Krillin!" Gohan called.

"At 11pm?" Chi-chi asked.

"Yes…"

"Ok, just be careful", She said.

"Ok…" Gohan then flew out the window as fast as he could over to the Kame house.

"And use the door next time!" Chi-chi yelled.

About 10 minutes later Gohan landed at the Kame house door and knocked on it.

"Oh hi Juunachigou"Gohan said as she answered the door.

"You're here late…everyones asleep"

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I can't sleep" She said with a sigh, "So what do you want?"

"I wanted to ask Krillin a question but since he's not awake it doesn't matter"

"Ask me, I can try to help."

"Well…it's kinda personal…"

"A question only guys can answer? Something about your body or something happened?" she asked curiosly.

"NO!" Gohan yelled, blushing.

"Ok! Don't yell so loud!" she whispered harshly.

"It's just that…well…I kinda like someone…"

"Who?"

"It's…V…"

"Videl right?"

"Yeah…" Gohan said as he looked down, a little shy.

"So what's the problem?"

"Well…I think she's sick or something and I'm kinda worried"

"Why do you think that?"

"She was asking me weird questions earlier when she came to see me and she just left without saying bye or anything…"

"What did she ask?"

"She asked if I liked someone and I said yes but didn't say who and she just left after that"

"Oh Gohan…you're so naïve" she said as she placed her hands on her hips and smirked a little.

"What?"

"It's obvious what! Can't you see that?" she said then crossed her arms.

"What are you talking about??" Gohan said, confused.

"Ok Gohan…" She said as she stepped closer to him and wrapped her arm over his sholders,

"Why don't you go and see her and ask her who 'she' like's?"

"I could do I guess…if I go as The Great Saiyaman then theres more chance she'd tell me because otherwise she'd just wonder why I'm there so late…"

"That's a good idea… now go!" Junnachigou said as she took her arm away from him and patted his back.

"Ok! Thanks!" Gohan said then flew away and pressed the button on his watch to change himself into the Great Saiyaman.

Videl sat on her bed wearing a white nightshirt, hugging her knees. She felt like she needed to tell someone or at least get some advice on how she felt about Gohan and that he likes someone else.

"I wish he was mine…" she said sadly before her eyes began to flood again and a small tear dripped down her cheek.

Suddenly her window shot open but there was nothing there, just the pitch-black sky.

Videl leaned over, facing it, a little confused. Just then there was a sound, and then the Great Saiyaman stood in the window, beginning to pose.

"To protect the world from evil and bad! To show the world good and justice! I am the great…Saiyaman!" he then began to do another set of pathetic poses.

"Have no fear! The Great Saiyaman is here!" he said finally.

Videl just sat there, staring blankly at him with an (anime-style) sweatdrop on her head.

He then jumped from her window and landed on his right foot and left knee with his red cape covering the front of him.

Videl smiled and wiped her eyes. She then jumped off her bed and ran over to him.

He stood up, a little surprised at her reaction.

She stopped infront of him and looked up at his face.

"I won't try to find out who you are today Saiyaman…" She said.

"Uh…Ok, that's good!" He said in a low voice.

"But I was wondering…" She said as she lowered her head, "Can I talk to you because…I just want to talk to someone…" she said.

"Sure!" He said in a low voice again, "Is there a problem Videl?"

"Well…yes…" she said then looked back up at him with tears in her eyes.

"What is it?" He asked as they both sat on her bed.

"You know Gohan right? Well he told me he knows you…"

"Uh…yes, what about him?"

"You have to promise me you won't tell him!" Videl said as she leaned over to him and took his hands with a pleading look in her teary eyes.

"Ok…" He said as he blushed lightly.

"I love him…and he likes someone else, and…and I just don't know what to do!" She said as she turned away from him and began to cry again.

"Y…you love him?" he asked, surprised and had a deeper shade of blush on his cheeks.

"Yes…" She managed to say between sniffs and light gasps.

He leaned over to her, placed his arm on her sholder and turned her to face him then leaned closer to her.

"Don't cry…" He said as he softly wiped his finger under her eyes to dry them.

"He wouldn't want you to cry over him…" he said in a soft voice.

Videl blushed a little at how close and gentle he was to her.

"Maybe…I should just stop being such a baby and try to forget about him…but it hurts so much…"

"Don't let it hurt…" he said in more of a whisper as he leaned closer to her then kissed her lips softly and passionately.

Her heart skipped a beat and she blushed a bit more but didn't try to stop him because for some reason she liked the feeling of him kissing her like that. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes deeply.

"Videl…" he said softly.

She looked at him a little nervously but didn't say anything.

"I have a confession to make…but you must keep this a secret…" he said.

Videl just nodded silently as she looked at him, curiously.

He then took the white scarf away from his head and the shades away from his eyes and dropped them both on the floor.

Videl gasped and quickly got back on her feet and stepped back, nervously.

"G…Gohan!"

"Was everything you said true?"

"I…I…"

Gohan then stood up and walked up to her slowly but she didn't stop until she walked back into the wall behind her. He walked close up to her and took her hands.

"Because…that girl I said I liked was you, and I don't just like you…I love you…" he said softly before leaning down to kiss her again.

Videl's eyes widened as she blushed and her heart skipped a beat again when she felt his lips touch hers. Even though it was Gohan who kissed her before, it felt better this time because she knew who he really was. Gohan broke the kiss but stayed close to her, almost trapping her between him and the wall and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Gohan…" she said softly.

"Yes?" He replied in a soft gentle voice.

Videl gazed up at him and blushed a little again, and had a strange feeling in her stomach when his voice spoke so soft like that and he looked deeply at her with those eyes Videl loved to gaze at.

Videl just smiled softly and stepped closer to him, pressing herself against his body and rested her head gently on his chest.

"I love you…" she whispered quietly.

Gohan smiled and lifted her chin softly with his finger to face him and he bent down to her so their faces were level with eachother.

"I love you too…" he whispered in a husky voice as their lips were less than a centimeter away, then he moved forward and kissed her passionately.

Videl kissed him back in the same way as she wrapped her arms around his neck, reaching up by balancing on her toes to deepen the kiss.

She slid one of her hands back to his face and placed it on his cheek as their tounges caressed and danced in their mouths.

Gohan then placed one of his hands on her waist and slid the other down to her butt and gripped it softly through the thin fabric of her nightshirt. Videl reacted with a soft moan in the kiss, which encouraged him. He pressed her against the wall while they still kissed and lifted her off the floor a bit. He then ran his hand up and down her thigh softly before lifting it up. He lifted both of her legs up and wrapped them around his waist as he pressed against her a little more, reciveing another soft moan from her.

They continued kissing deeply as Gohan walked over toward the bed, then dropped her down on it, but not breaking the kiss. He was leaning over her as she tightened the grip of her legs around his waist, pushing herself against him more.

Gohan slid his hands up to the straps of her nightshirt that clinged to her sholders loosley. He slid them down her arms slowly as she began to unbuckle his Saiyaman belt. Before Gohan slid the staps down her arms far enough to expose anything, Videl had already taken off his belt and let his green Saiyaman shirt slid off, down his muscular arms.

Gohan finally pulled away from the passionate kiss and climbed up onto the bed. Videl sat up on her knees and smirked a little.

"Black spandex looks good on you…" she said.

Gohan blushed a little and leaned closer to her. Videl stopped him from kissing her again and leaned up against him, pressing herself against his musular body which almost felt naked through the thin, tight black spandex. She then kissed his cheek and began to kiss down his neck as she slid his Saiyaman gloves off his hands. She threw them behind her, not caring where they landed and climbed up on her knees again.

Gohan moved his legs so they streched out on the bed. Videl then placed herself against him with her legs either side of him. She sat in-between his legs then wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him closer, against her. Videl moaned softly as she felt his erection through the spandex against her. The feeling of her pressing herself against him in that position wearing only a thin nightshirt was driving Gohan crazy. He bit his bottom lip as she pressed herself harder against him on the bottom half of her body.

Gohan then wrapped his arms around her, pressing her harder against him, enjoying the feeling while he continued to slide the straps of the nightshirt down her arms. He pulled back and looked at her as the staps stopped at her elbows, revealing her wonderfully shaped breasts. Videl unhooked the staps from her arms and postioned herself to sit up on her knees again, letting the thin shirt fall down further. Gohan gazed at her naked body as the shirt dropped to her knees. He then sat up on his knees and leaned over to her. Videl pressed herself against him again, enjoying the better feeling of him against her bare skin. He suddenly began to glow and in a flash he was only wearing boxers. Videl looked at him, stunned and confused, she then noticed his watch, which was somehow still on his wrist. Realising that she must have accidently pressed the big red button on it, she shrugged it off and looked at his perfect, mouthwatering musular body. She leaned up against him again and they both moaned softly and quietly from the feeling of their naked bodies pressed against eachother. Gohan began to kiss down her neck and pulled her closer to him. Videl slid her hands down the sides of his waist and under his boxers. She bit her bottom lip mischiviously as she tugged his boxers down and let them drop down his legs. She gasped a little as she felt his hard cock pressed against her stomach. Gohan blushed as she sat back and looked at his fully naked body, which made her feel like drooling. She unhooked the nightshirt from her legs quickly as he unhooked his boxers from his legs and they both threw them behind them, not knowing or caring where they landed and grabbed eachother. Gohan flipped Videl over so she landed back on the bed and leaned over her. Videl gasped in surprise but saw the mischivious and wanting look in his eyes then blushed a little. Gohan continued kissing down her neck and over her chest while spreading her legs apart. Videl gasped again as she felt his finger slide inside her as he began to kiss and lick her breast. Videl moaned again, encouraging Gohan more. He began to lick then suck her nipple as she continued moaning and gasping softly.

He then pulled away and slid his finger out of her as he sat up to look down at her.

Videl looked up at him, catching her breath a bit as he licked his finger with a slight smirk on his face.

Videl quickly sat up and pushed him over gently so he fell back onto the bed and began to kiss and lick her way down, over his chest and rippling muscular stomach. Then when she reached the bottom of his stomach she stopped and Gohan was about to move but suddenly threw himself back again, with a moan. Videl licked the tip of his cock then covered it with her mouth. She began to suck and caress her tounge along it as she moved her head back and forward slowly. Gohan continued moaning as he gripped the sheets and his body began to tense up. Videl then caressed his thigh with one hand and softly caressed the part of his cock, which wasn't covered by her mouth with the other.

Videl began to suck harder and faster as she heard Gohan's moans becoming louder and tenser.

"V…Videl…I…I'm going…to…" Gohan struggled to say before he let out a final scream and cumed in her mouth. Videl swallowed all the cum that had entered her mouth and licked up all that hadn't, which turned Gohan on more.

Videl leaned over him and began to kiss him passionately again and Gohan kissed her back in the same way. He then grabbed her waist and rolled her over so she was lying back on the bed and he was leaning over while they were still kissing. Gohan then spread her legs open and began to slide himself into her slowly as he broke the kiss. Videl shuddered in slight pain but tried to hide it. She grinded her teeth a bit as the pain became stronger the more Gohan slid into her. But then a huge wave of plessure washed over the painful feeling and she began to moan uncontrolably. Gohan then began to thrust into her faster as he grinded his teeth and bit his lip. Videl began to push her hips against him, causing them both to moan a little. Gohan grabbed her hips and pulled her closer as he continued thrusting into her faster.

Eventually after a lot of moaning both of them made a final loud scream before Gohan collapsed onto her. He rolled off and layed beside her on her bed as they both tried catching their breath. After a few minutes Gohan pulled the cover over them and Videl snuggled against him.

"I love you Gohan…"

"I love you too Videl" he said as he wrapped his arms around her and they both fell into a deep sleep.

But even in Gohan's dreams he wondered how Hurcule would react to this, and his worst nightmare was that he'd find them both in bed in the morning.

The End