Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Hidden ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gohan looked around.

Gohan: I know he came this way

Goku: BOO!

Gohan jumped and looked up at his daddy. Tears streaming from his wide eyes. Goku picked him up.

Goku: Oh hey there lil guy. Don't cry. There, there guy!

Goku picked up his tiny son. Gohan is such a sensitive little fella Goku thought. There's no way I can train him to fight, even if ChiChi would let me..

Gohan: Daddy I wanna go home.

Goku: ChiChi will be calling for us soon. I still have to get dinner. YUM!

Gohan's tear streaked face suddenly brightened.

Gohan: Yea I'm starved!

Goku: You go on and head back home. I'll be right behind you soon, ok?

Gohan started back toward the house. The orange of the sunset sky dotted between dark green leaves. The crickets chirped and the birds chirped and little animals ran past Gohan. A little deer ran past Gohan and stumbled.

Gohan: Oh no are you ok?

The deer looked at the little boy with wide eyes.

Gohan: Do worry. I'm gonna be a doctor when I grow up.

The deer struggled to get away as Gohan reached for his leg.

Gohan: Its ok. I won't hurt you. Oh I see what's wrong. You've sprained your ankle.

Gohan ripped some clothe from his clothes and found to sticks. He made a splint for the little deer.

Gohan: I saw my mom do that. My dad is rather reckless she says.

The deer stood to his feet and took a few steps. He turned and licked little Goku's cheek. Gohan giggled.

Gohan: Do you think you need help getting home. I'll go with you.

******

Gohan: So how does your leg feel Mr. Deer? You're not limping as bad anymore.

The deer gurgled and they walked on. Suddenly there was a swishing of leaves and a young man jumped out of the tree.

Man: Well, well what do we have here? Look Pie a lil baby!

Pie: Yes just what I always wanted. A lil ball of joy to kick around.
Hey runt wanna play?

Gohan looked at the two men. A tall man slime in build with long green hair and a rather muscular guy with the white hair

Pie: You were right Sugar. He has a dragonball on his hat.

Sugar: Hand it over kid.

Gohan: no uhn uh! My daddy gave it to me! Go away!

He said starting to get really scared. Gohan thought of his daddy walking home from the lake expecting to find him at home waiting. He thought of his parents worrying and crying over him and began to cry

Gohan: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA I wanna go home! DADDY!

Sugar: Hey shut up kid we wont hurt ya. Just gimme the hat.

Gohan: WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Pie grabs Gohan up and begins running with Sugar right behind him.

Sugar: Make him shut up!

Pie covers Gohan's mouth. Gohan bites his hand

Pie: AAAAAAAAHHHH!

Sugar: Hey shut up!

Pie: The kid bit me!

Sugar: Take it like a man..

Gohan squirmed and kicked to get out of the mans grasp.

Pie: Be still kid! we're almost there

Gohan: Waaaaahaaaahaaaaaaa...I want....my ...daddy...waaaaaaaaah!

Pie: Finally! Sir Nutmeg we have the dragonball!!

A woman emerged from a large ship in a clearing. Gohan look at the woman. There was something strangely familiar about the short green woman but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

Nutmeg: Didn't I tell you not to call me sir!

Pie: Forgive us ,Sir!

Nutmeg: Grr fool! I think I'll feed you to my little pet tonight

Pie: But, Sir please! We mean no disrespect

Sugar: That's right sir!

Pie: And we have the dragonball!

Nutmeg: Who is this kid?

Sugar: He came with the dragonball, sir.

Nutmeg: You idiot! Numbskull now people will come looking for him. I still haven't located my husband yet. Something is wrong. He should have killed Kami by now and took over.

Gohan: WAaaaaaaaaaa...Huh?

Sugar: Sir I think you caught the kid's attention.

Nutmeg: What a cute little thing you are. Maybe I'll keep you around a bit. (thinking: What is this strange power coming from him). Shall I introduce you to my boys

Gohan: No! I wanna go home! I want my daddy.

Nutmeg: Good you'll get along with my boys just fine

Gohan: No put me down! I don't wanna go!

Nutmeg: Take him

Sugar and Pie walk into the ship with the squirming Gohan whining loudly. They get to a banged up door and stop.

Pie: Poor kid...you gotta reason to cry now.

Sugar: Yea…glad it ain't me!

They open the door and toss Gohan inside quickly shutting the door back.

Gohan: Huh? Hey! Lemme out!

Boy #1: OOOOOOOOOO!!! Lookie brother! A new play toy!

Boy #2: I wonder if it will break as easily as the last one!

They giggle evilly, stepping out of the shadows. The twin green terrors walked over to Gohan.

boy #2: Hey Garlic, he looks scared.

Garlic : (grinning evilly) He should be.

Onion: Well lets give him something to be scared about....

-------------------------------------------------------- --------------
---

Goku: ChiChi what's wrong?

ChiChi: Where is my baby? He went looking for you....

Goku: He isn't here?

ChiChi: Find him Goku

ChiChi sat at the kitchen table and began to cry

Goku: Don't worry ChiChi. I'm sure he is ok. He is smart and he knows these woods.

ChiChi: That's just it Goku. Gohan would never let us worry about him. He would have come home.

Goku: I'll find him ChiChi i, I promise....

Garlic kicked Gohan. As Gohan slid across the room, Onion ran and

kicked Gohan farther.

Garlic: Yaye! He is perfect! Lets play Kickball!

Gohan: AAAAAAAAAHH!!!! DADDY!!

Nutmeg watched from a darkened window as her sons kicked the boy around the room.

Nutmeg: Hmph. That boy is special.

Pie: Why do you say that ,Sir?

Nutmeg: Don't you feel that energy.

Pie: What energy?

Nutmeg: You weak little.... nevermind! Look at my darlings. Oh aren't they just perfect! Where is Garlic?

She said turning away from the window. They walked down the hallway to the bridge.

Nutmeg: He should have been back. Why is it he doesn't have all the dragonballs? That slacker...loser... Sugar! Pie! Go find him!

Pie and Sugar: Yes Sir!

Nutmeg: Don't call me Sir!

------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
-

Gohan wakes up in a different room and the twins were no where around. Gohan tried to sit up. Pain racked his little body.

Woman: Don't move. You took quite a beating. I don't understand why you aren't hurt more. You are pretty tough. I think we are going to keep you.

Gohan started crying silently.

Gohan: Please…please…I want to go home...I want my daddy(in his mind) Daddy. Please help me daddy...

--------------------------------------------------------- -------------
-

Goku: Its Gohan! I'll be back ChiChi!

Goku took off flying

ChiChi: Wait! Goku! Where?

Goku: I'll bring him home!

Nutmeg: What do you mean he is gone!? Where is Sansho, Nikki, and Ginger?

Pie: We found Nikki. He was dead. Looks like a major battle took place there.

Nutmeg: A battle? Kami!? The no-good do gooder must have came there! Well Since Garlic isn't there then It means he beat Kami and is now Kami! Why didn't he come back here! That man...! When I see him I'm
gonna--

??: GOHAAAAAAAAN!

Nutmeg: What is that? Who is that? And what is a Gohan?

Pie: Maybe it's the father of that lil boy?

Nutmeg: Tell him to go away

Pie and Sugar step outside. Goku is stand there looking at the ship.

Goku: Where's Gohan?

Pie: What's that?

Goku: Give me back my son!

Sugar: Oh you mean the lil pip-squeak with the dragonball on his hat? I haven't seen him now go away!

Goku gets into fight stance.

Goku: I know he is here and if you don't bring him out, I'm going in....

Sugar: Such big words from such a little man...

Pie: Look go home. This is Earth's new Kami's ship. Learn some respect, will ya?

Goku: Earth's new Kami? What happened to the old one?

Piccolo: Absolutely nothing......

(From within the ship....)

Nutmeg: Noooo it can't be.... It's....It's....

(Back outside)

Goku: Piccolo!

Piccolo: Yea...Don't get all happy. I just want you to live so that I can kill you.

Goku: Sure Piccolo. Same old Piccolo. Will you ever change?

Piccolo: Why should I?

Pie: Could you two take this little reunion somewhere else please?

Nutmeg: No...

Pie and Sugar: Huh!? Sir!

Nutmeg: Grrr! Well ,well... If you are here then Kami is still alive. Where is my husband?

Piccolo: In the trap of his own making.

Nutmeg: Th-th-the Dead zone!?

Goku: Hey she looks like that little green guy we just fought. Boy was he tough. If it wasn't for Gohan-

Nutmeg: What!?

Piccolo: Your kid....? He is here isn't he?

Goku: Yea but they wont let me to him.

??: Don't worry Goku! I know how to handle situations like this...

Goku: Krillin!

Krillin: Sure thing. Hey Lady! You have somebody in your ship that doesn't belong there. I think its in your best interest to let us have him back.

Krillin begins walking to the ship. Pie flies over and tackles Krillin. Pie then puts his foot on Krillin's chest.

Krillin: Ohhhhhh....why me...

Goku: Krillin! Let him up.

Pie: Naah naaah makes us, ya loser!

Goku flew and kicked Pie's feet from under him. Pie fell next to Krillin. Krillin jumped to his feet.

Krillin: Yea thanks bro....

Pie: What? How dare you? You worm!

Sugar: You cheaters! Two on one isn't fair!

Goku: Don't worry about me Krillin. Go get Gohan.

Krillin: Got it!

Krillin run to the ship. He looks at Nutmeg who is smirking at him as he runs past her and into the ship.

Goku flies past Sugar and elbows him in the neck. Sugar falls to the ground.

Goku: Oh sorry...if I had known you were so weak I wouldn't have so much force.

Pie: How dare you!

Pie flies at Goku. He unleashes a series of punches and kicks on Goku. Goku tries to block. He ducks then flips away.

Goku: Whoa your fast! I could keep up with you! Wow this is gonna be fun!

Pie: Shut up and die!

(in the ship)

Krillin: Man now where could he be?

Krillin runs past the twins room and hears the sounds of giggling.

Krillin: Ahh there he is. I'm going to save you Gohan!

Krillin: I wish Goku had trained you. Then I wouldn't have to be in this spooky place....

Krillin starting to kick in the door. Suddenly it opened. Krillin peered into the darkness and two pair of eyes looked back.

Krillin: Uh Gohan?

Garlic II: Lookie Lookie!! More company ...

Onion: Fun time! Fun time!

Krillin: Uh oh! I think I got the wrong room. Sorry to interrupt.. I think I'll just.....

The terror tykes jumped out into the hall. Krillin Jumped back into fighting position then he looked at the little boys.

Krillin: Oh it's just a couple of kids. Ha! Hey little guys have you seen---

Onion blasted Krillin through the wall and outside. He rolled over, standing, staggering backwards still from the force of the blast, tripped over Sugar.

Garlic and Onion flew out of the ship.

Garlic: Whoo Hoo!!

Onion: Yea!!!

Piccolo: What?! No! It can't be!

Goku: Krillin? Are you alright?

Krillin: Anyone get the license plate on that bus…

The terrors flew down on Goku. Goku rolled backwards and blasted himself off the ground.

Goku: Whoa What The!

Nutmeg: Ha! Get him boys! You can't beat my boys!

Goku: I don't want to fight kids. It's not fair!

Garlic: Coward! We'll beat you. I'll beat you alone!

Piccolo: Goku! They are strong! Be careful!

Onion: Yea be afraid!

Onion transported behind Piccolo and kicked him forward. Garlic II transported and kicked Piccolo downward. Onion kicked Piccolo up.

Goku: Piccolo!

Pie flew at Goku while he was distracted and attempted to hit him. Goku put his arm up and blocked and tripped Pie.

Goku: Aren't you tired yet? Sorry, I don't have time for this. I just want my son!

------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
-
Gohan: .........daddy...

Goku hits the ground hard and lays there unmoving. The twins look over and see Gohan.

Garlic: Hey! Its our kickball!!

Onion: More play, play!!!

Goku: No! Gohan run! Run away from here. Hurry!

Garlic fly in and kicks Gohan out of the ship.

Goku: Gohan! Ow!

Goku struggles to get up.

(Goku thinking):My son. I cant let them hurt...my son..

Gohan: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Gohan goes sailing into the air as Onion kicks him. Garlic laughs as he kicks Gohan straight toward a mountain.

Pain shot through Goku body as the tykes kicked Gohan. Goku mustered up a much energy as he could, determined to save his son. Suddenly A flash of light appeared and smoke filled the air. When the cloud of dust dissipated the mountain was no where in sight and Gohan stood on the ground huffing and puffing.

Goku: What? What Happened!

Suddenly he felt it like a lighting bolt, Gohan's energy.

Goku: What!?

Garlic: Huh? What did he just do?

Onion: Who knocked down that mountain? Was it you? Did you blast the mountain to make it look like you're so strong?

Garlic: No I thought he did it.

He pointed at Goku.

Onion: He is too hurt. Why is that boy kinda glowing?

Garlic walks over to Gohan. Gohan backslaps him Garlic. Garlic rolls to the side.

Onion: Hey! What did you do! Get up Garlic!

Garlic groans and struggles to stand. He wobbles a bit then falls.

Onion: No...? Brother? Get up! I need you to get up!

Goku: How is this possible?

Onion: You dirtwad! You hurt my brother! You will pay for that! Nobody hurts my brother!!

Onion flies fist first at Gohan. Gohan puts his fist out. He side steps as Onions face connects with his fist. Onion falls down and stay there, motionless....

(above the ship)

Nutmeg: My babies!!


Gohan: What's going on here? How did I get here?

Gohan looks around and sees Goku laying on the ground. He runs around the twins and straight for Goku.

Gohan: DADDY! Ahaha!

Goku: Gohan....

Goku looks up and sees Nutmeg preparing a ki blast. She aims it at
Gohan tracking his lil movements as he toward Goku

Goku: NOOOOO!

He gathers his energy and stands just as Nutmeg releases the blast. Gohan looks up as the sun is darkened by some unknown object. He stands there looking at the blast and hears Goku hollering...

Goku: Gohan!

Suddenly Gohan is snatched out of harms way. Goku looks and sees Krillin holding Gohan. Gohan began crying as he looks at the crater that now sits where he was standing.

Goku: Krillin! Take Gohan home!

Krillin: Yea bro...this is too much for me...

He flew off toward Goku house with the crying child....

Gohan: No put me down! I wont leave my daddy! Krillin sir no please! We cant leave my daddy!

Krillin looked into Gohan's serious lil face. He has such a fierce look in the eyes.

Krillin(thinking): He is right...Goku could barely stand back there...I've got to go back. But what about Gohan. Well this is far enough away from the battle that he wont get hit with any stray shots.(speaking aloud)Gohan...I'm going back to help your dad. I want you to stay right here. Don't move from this spot got it?

Gohan: mmhm (he says nodding his head)

Krillin lands and leave Gohan sitting nicely in a lil open meadow
waving bye to him as he flies back to Goku.

Krillin: I hope I'm doing the right thing..

He looks back and sees Gohan playing with a little lizard.

Krillin: Yea he'll be ok.

Gohan watches Krillin disappear then he begins the trek back to the
fight...

Piccolo: Hey witch!

He flies head first into her midsection

Nutmeg: OOF...GRRR!

As Piccolo guides her toward a mountainside Nutmeg poises her hands
together right above Piccolo's head. Her hand glow as she builds up power

Goku: KA.....

Piccolo: Yess Goku!

Goku: Meee...

Nutmeg: Die you fool

Goku: Kaa...meee

Nutmeg: Huh?

A look of surprise crosses nutmegs face as her back meets the hard
rock of the mountain. Piccolo smirks and jumps back

Goku: Haaaaaaaaaaa!

Goku screamed unleashing his energy in the beam.

Krillin: Oh boy it looks like its getting really heavy over there...maybe I should go back..

He then looks down and spot the yellow of Gohan's shirt racing by him on a bird..

Krillin: Oh man…well as they say like father like son...man that thing is fast..

The dust cleared and Piccolo and Goku stood watching for the signal of victory...

Nutmeg: That could have really hurt me...had your aim not been off..

Piccolo and Goku: !!

Nutmeg: Eclipse Beam!

She unleashes a pin beam straight at Piccolo's heart. He moved quickly to the left. Then beam pierced through his chest. Piccolo face devoid of emotion looked into Nutmegs Smiling face. Purple blood seeping from the wound as he slowly floated to the ground.

Goku: Piccolo!

Piccolo's body started falling faster and Goku ran to catch him.

*****

Popo: Oh no Kami!

Kami: I don't think we are going to make it Popo. I should have went..

Popo: No Kami you would have died for sure. You will live Kami. Just
hold on Piccolo is too evil to just give up.

Kami: You're right as always....*cough...cough* ....as always...

*****

Nutmeg: Finally I shall revenge my family. Not a single human shall
live...except your family. They shall be my pets, my slaves and
whatever else I decide to use them for! You'll turn over in your
grave as you witness the rest or their lives from the next dimension.

Goku: I won't let you get your hands on my family and you will never
kill another soul! I'll make you pay for ever coming here just as
your husband had to! (to piccolo) I'll finish this fight and live so
we can finish ours...

He walked Piccolo to a tree and sat him up against it Piccolo grabbed Goku's hand, which was on his shoulder.

Piccolo: Kill her. Don't you dare let her get away. I know how you are Goku. You are too nice and it will be your downfall.

Goku: You are wrong Piccolo. I hope you see that one day. I get my strength from the people I love. An empty soul will destroy its own self.

Goku turned and faced Nutmeg who now stood on the ground. Stood with her arms at her sides with her hands fisted. Goku began walking slowly toward Nutmeg

Goku: I don't want to fight you. You can leave now. Leave and never return and I'll spare you.

Nutmeg: Spare me! You worm, you will be begging me for your life.

Nutmeg opened her fist and began firing at Goku. Goku jumped back avoiding the balls of energy as Nutmeg continued firing at him. He suddenly felt a tree at his back. Nutmeg laugh as she sent out a new wave of energy. Goku flew upward crossing his arms to block the oncoming barrage. He looked down to where he last saw Nutmeg only to find the space empty. He searched for her energy level...

Nutmeg: I'm right here

Goku: Whoa you're pretty good. Faster than your husband and just imagine you're taller than he is.

Nutmeg: Die!

Goku: I really don't want to hurt you. I have my son back. Leave now while you can.

Nutmeg: Shut up!

She disappeared. Goku searched her energy but couldn't find her.

Goku: Where? Where did she go..

Krillin: Goku behind you!

Goku whipped around as Nutmeg fist connected to his right jaw. Nutmeg shot a beam at Krillin who just barely dodged it.

Krillin: Whoa! Why didn't I just keep my big mouth shut?

Nutmeg kicked Goku sending him flying and chased after him. Goku flipped in mid air kicking Nutmeg in the chin.

*****
Piccolo: He is going to lose. He is giving her too many chances.

Kami: Concentrate on healing. Goku is too good of heart to lose.

Piccolo: Get out of my head old man!

Kami: Maybe one day you will learn

Piccolo: Maybe I'll die killing us both if you don't go away!
*****

Nutmeg, enraged, flew at Goku then suddenly she stopped. She put her hand together in front of her and smiled evilly.

Goku: What a power!

He crossed his arms and braced himself for the impact. A huge light lit the sky as she released her energy.

Piccolo: NO! Fool!

Krillin covered his eyes and waited to the light subsided. He looked for Goku and was happy to see Goku still floating there as the smoke cleared.

Nutmeg, out of breath stood up straight and let out a mad peel of laughter. Goku began to fall to the earth.

Krillin: Oh no!

Nutmeg landed in front of Goku and picked him up by his collar and began kneeing him in the stomach.

Nutmeg: Beg earthling. C'mon beg. What's wrong? Can't speak? It doesn't hurt that bad does it? Ahahahahaha!

Krillin: No no this can't be happening! What can I do? I can't let her do this.

Nutmeg tossed the hurt Goku against a rock.

Nutmeg: You stupid earthling. I said beg for your life!

Goku: I won't beg. There is no too need when I won't die.

Nutmeg: This it! Eclipse Beam!

Krillin: Destructo Disk!

Goku: Solar flare!

Gohan: Daddy...please be ok. Daddy!

Gohan ran into the clearing looking for Goku. He saw Goku standing by the rock. He held on to his left arm which was hanging at his side. Blood seeped through his fingers.

Gohan: Daddy nooo..

He ran and held on to Goku's leg.

Goku: Gohan get out of here! Why are you still here!

Gohan: ....daddy you're hurt

Goku: That doesn't matter...Go!

Goku tried to shake Gohan off his leg but Gohan wouldn't move…

Goku: Gohan I'm not playing. This is serious. GO.

Nutmeg: Well I was going to keep the little critter after I had disposed of you but now I think I'll let you watch him die….

Nutmeg stood in front of them staring intently at the area that should have been her hand…

Nutmeg: You all will die!

Gohan stood staring at her, grasping on to Goku leg, shaking. Krillin jumped back and Goku looked at her in horror as her hand grew back right before them.

Krillin: Ew what is she! That's sick!

Goku: Yea no kidding…

Nutmeg snarled at them and disappeared and reappeared with Gohan now in hand. She held him up by the back of his shirt. He was unconscious.

Krillin and Goku: huh!

Goku: What did you do to Gohan?

Nutmeg: I tire of these games. It was fun while it lasted but now its over.

She suddenly blasted Krillin throwing him against a mountain wall. Goku watched in horror as his best friend body was embedded into the wall and his energy signature dropped.

Goku: Krillin! You witch! Give me back my son!

Nutmeg: What are you going to do about it. Do you plan to strong-arm me? I have enough energy for another eclipse beam. What would you do without your other arm? You are a weak pitiful people. You should thank me for the annihilation of this dustball. I will be swift about it. Well I will need food for my pets so some will be sacrificed but that's another issue. Aaahahaha!

Anger swelled inside of Goku as he begins to raise his energy level.

Nutmeg: Well so you still have some fight left in you…good…

She kicked Gohan far off to the left. Goku growled as Gohan landed with a thud.

Nutmeg: Shall we begin.

She lunged at Goku suddenly. His head went back from the force of her blow and she continued to repeatedly punish Goku. Piccolo looked on, unable to help. He wasn't too sure that if he could that he would.

Piccolo: You are a fool Goku. You are too gentle, too kind. Hmph! A weakness. Do you see that Kami? Huh? Do you?

Kami didn't answer. Piccolo snickered. He looked over to Goku's son, feeling a pang of sympathy for the boy.

Piccolo: It's a shame really. The boy could have helped us.

Shocked, Piccolo watched as Gohan opened his eyes and searched out Goku. Gohan finally saw Goku who was now against a rock being pummeled by Nutmeg.

Gohan: No! No daddy no! Nooooooooooooo!

Suddenly Gohan's energy shot up, catching Nutmegs attention.

Nutmeg: Huh? What is that kid doing?

A yellow glow surrounded him as his hat blew off his head and his clothes lifted. The rocks and dirt disturb by the force began to rise up and Gohan continued hollering. Goku stared at his son in amazement.

Nutmeg: What's he doing? Hey kid! Shut up!

Piccolo: Where's that power coming from?

Gohan stood there, eyes glazed over, staring in Goku's general direction.

Gohan: I said leave my Daddy alone you Green Bean!

Nutmeg: What!

Nutmeg lunge at Gohan.

Nutmeg: I'll teach you some respect for your elders!

Gohan growled and smacked away nutmegs kick. She again kicked at him and he blocked.

Goku: Respect!? You didn't respect the people of this planet...what do you know about respect?

Piccolo: Kill her! Do it now Goku! Kill her!

Nutmeg looked around. She spotted Piccolo.

Nutmeg(to self): What he is alive? How can that be? 1..2..3...

She looked and saw Krillin was barely breathing. She spotted her sons still laying on the ground.

Nutmeg (to self) I've got to get out of here and save my boys...Oh someday...I'll have my revenge someday...maybe I won't be able to kill the boy but I'll take someone.

She looked at Piccolo ,then Gohan, and Goku. A smirk set on her face as she shot a wide beam directly at Goku.

Gohan watched as Goku's face registered the shock and pain of the blast. Goku face went blank and he dropped to his knees and fell forward in the dirt. His energy signature dropped and Gohan felt a change in the air.

Gohan: Daddy? Daddy!!!!

An emotion he never experienced before welled up in Gohan. Rage surged through his body. He felt the blood of a saiyan pulsing through him.

Piccolo: No. It can' be. Am I...am I...seeing things? his hair it's...it's yellow..

Kami: That it is Piccolo. I'm not sure but I think he is what is called a super saiyan! It was a legend. I never believed it but just look at him.

Gohan flew at Nutmeg continuously hitting her in a fury.

Kami: They are said to be pure machines of destruction. ruthless in battle. The ultimate killer.

Piccolo watched on as Gohan sent Nutmeg flying into the ground with a kick to her midsection. She landed with a thud.

Gohan wobbled where he stood then dropped beside her.

Piccolo: The boy has never been trained. He knows nothing of battle, even though he is Goku's kid.

Kami: No. How did you know that?

Piccolo: hmph.. she isn't dead yet he has dropped his guard.

Piccolo struggled to his feet. Nutmeg opened her eyes. They were trained on the now normal Gohan. She smiled and raised her finger and pointed it directly at Gohan's heart.

Piccolo: I wouldn't do that if I we're you. It's over take your brats and go now.

Gohan looked up at Piccolo and Nutmeg with wide frightened eyes.

Piccolo: Last time... Go or I kill you and you're lil mongrels..

Nutmeg: How dare you insult my children!

Piccolo: That same boy is the one who defeated your husband..

Nutmeg: What!!

Gohan: huh?

Piccolo: yes that boy and his incredible strength pushed Garlic into the hell of his own making. Fitting that he beat you too..

Piccolo smirked feeling kinda proud of the kid.

Piccolo (thinking): Too bad he will have to grow up fatherless...maybe I'll even get to fight him too...I hope I'm ready when the time comes..

Nutmeg slowly rose to her feet and walked over to her sons. she gingerly plucked each boy off the ground.

Nutmeg: This isn't over. I'll be back.

Piccolo: And?

Nutmeg: Hmph! Then you will all die!

Piccolo: Everyone needs dreams...

Nutmeg stepped into her wrecked ship and minutes later a smaller ship emerged and flew off into orbit. Piccolo not taking any chances blew up the stranded ship.

Gohan: Excuse me sir? What do you mean I defeated them?

Piccolo brought his hand up and chopped Gohan in the shoulder. Gohan fell into the dirt beside Goku.

Piccolo: Hmph! Well Goku I won't kill you now. I want you at 100% when we fight. Later...

Piccolo walked off, into the woods...

****
Nutmeg: Serpent398, I repent Serpent 398, come in.

Guy: Yes. Mistress is that you? I don't see the Onagi Star on my radar.

Nutmeg: Shut up fool! It was destroyed.

Guy: Oh! wait ok I'm getting the space pod reading now. We are preparing for you to board right now. Is your lordship with you?

Nutmeg guided the pod into the ship and stepped out.

Nutmeg: Spice!

Spice: Yes ma'am!

Nutmeg: (to guard) Take my children to the med-room. (To Spice) in the conference room, now!

Spice: Yes ma'am. I take it something has gone wrong?

Nutmeg: What make you say that? Maybe the fact that my sons are hurt as am I and that my husband is trapped in the dead zone!? Huh!?

Spice: What ?! He is?! But how?

Nutmeg: A little runt. An earth brat and Piccolo and the guy he fought at the martial arts tournament, Goku.

Spice: Oh yeah… I heard of that Goku guy. I wouldn't mind getting a hold of him. Hey do you think Piccolo will join us?

Nutmeg: That weakling. He tried to kill me.

Spice (thinking): Too bad he failed. (Aloud) So what are we going to do about Lord Garlic ma'am?

Nutmeg: We'll have to find a way to get him out. Make your way to earth and blend in. I know my husband. He'll find a way out…I just know he will…


Yajirobe: Welcome back Goku. Man I thought you were a goner for sure there.

Goku: Mm thanks. Where's Gohan?

Yajirobe: Right over there.

Goku: Do you have enough senzu beans for him and Krillin?

Yajirobe: Do I have to give Krillin one?

Yajirobe handed a senzu bean to Goku and then went to give one to Gohan while Goku gave one to Krillin.

Krillin: Whoa thanks bro. What happened?

Goku: I don't know. How are you feeling? Hey! Where's Piccolo?

Yajirobe: Oh he left. Yeah. He was walking off just as I got here. Seemed ok to me.

Goku: Hmm…

Gohan: Daddy? Daddy!

Goku: Gohan you're ok?

Gohan: Yea that medicine he gave me helped. But daddy…where are we?

Goku: What do you mean?

Gohan: Last thing I remember was helping a deer…then these men took me to a spaceship…then those little boys were kicking me…Daddy you saved me! Thank you Daddy! You're the bast father in the world!

Krillin: Huh? You mean you don't-

Goku shook his head slowly to let Krillin know not to say anything more.

Goku: Come on lets hurry home. ChiChi is going to kill me if I take any longer. Want to join us for dinner Krillin?

Krillin: Ahh! That's out of the frying pan and into the fire! No thanks! I think I'll go back to Kami House.

Goku: Ok. Later Krillin. Thanks Yajirobe! Let go Gohan.

He grabbed Gohan and lifted him on his shoulder.

Goku: Nimbus!

Krillin: Later Bro!

Again Goku question himself about if he should tell ChiChi about Gohan's powers.

Goku (Thinking): Nah she'd never believe me. Maybe it is time to start secretly training him though.

Gohan: Daddy….

Goku: What's wrong?

Gohan: Those boys hurt me so bad. How can you fight? Its hurts so much. I never want to fight.

Goku: Are you sure son?

Gohan: Definitely.

Goku: Whatever makes you happy, son makes me happy…

Gohan: I love you daddy.

Goku: I love you son. Hey there's your mom. ChiChi! We're back!

ChiChi: What the he** took so long! You had me worrying about you two! Oh Gohan are you ok?

Goku: But ChiChi--

ChiChi: How dare you not come back sooner?

Goku: But ChiChi--

ChiChi: Don't you "but ChiChi-"me…



~FIN~