Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Human Adventure ❯ Chapter 3: Enter the City ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Human Adventure

Chapter Two

A/N- I don’t own DBZ, or its characters

I am sorry for my grammar mistakes, and such, just wanted to say that first.

The new powers must have been felt by the others around the same time as Yamcha, and Tien. It only took a small amount of time for Bulma to manage to get a hold of Piccolo, Gohan, Goku, and Krillin, and they were all on their way to Capsule Corps. This is saying quite a bit being that Piccolo, Gohan, and Goku were out almost in the middle of nowhere training for the battle with the androids that the odd youth had told them about. Plus the fact, that these were not the type of people who would be inclined to just leave their training and go off and do something else unless it was very important. Tien and Yamcha were already nervously moving around thinking about the new powers he was feeling coming from what would seem to be a very small area. Neither could tell just how strong some of the powers were; do to the fact that they were so close to each other.

Tien stopped his pacing, and turned to Yamcha, “Hey pal, I think we should get moving, maybe we can do some scouting for the others before the others get there.”

Yamcha nodded, he could tell from Tien’s tone of voice, that showed he really wants to do this, and he himself was not really against the idea himself. It sure just beat sitting around waiting for the others to arrive, or worse, waiting for this possible new enemy to arrive on the scene. With how recent, or really pretty much things had always seemed to go, the odds of these powers just being of friends was low. Especially after finding a stone that told of death and doom.

“Bulma, were going, tell the others to meet us at there,” Yamcha yelled loudly before running out of the door followed by Tien.

Bulma turned to tell them not to leave, and then noticed that the two of them left. It was just liked those guys to do something like that. Just up and leave without thinking about waiting to prepare them for what could be possible threats in the future. Well at least wait for Goku, and allow him to help them.

As Tien and Yamcha flew quickly across the land towards the huge groups of powers, they could tell what the powers were easier, though there were some that still blended together. He noticed that some of the powers had an odd feel different then anything he had ever felt, and some that seemed non human, but yet at the same time a bit familiar. As they traveled, they found that they were headed deeper and deeper into a large desert wasteland. Yamcha had known the land quite well, and had lived in the desert for many years of his life. It made the fact that the powers where the desert, seem even a bit stranger to him. Soon, they saw what looked like a large black mirage in the desert. As they got closer, they could tell that it was a super metropolis, with hundreds of high rise buildings that went across the town. Just from a far away look at the city, it would be easy to tell that it was much larger then even West City. In fact, it made West City look like a small town by comparison. Outside the town was a large lake, and grass lands, that had not been there before.

The looks on the faces of Yamcha, and even of Tien were that of two people who were in all of what they were looking at. It was without a doubt in either of there minds that something big was going down, and that something was very big. Yamcha turned over to Tien who pointed towards the ground below them. Yamcha could tell with ease that he was motioning him to go to the ground. Within seconds the two were on the ground.

“Well, I don’t think it would be wise just to fly into there,” Tien said as he touched down on the desert sand about a mile away from the town, “I don’t want them to know that we are coming into town, and I don’t want to let them on to just how strong we our.”

Yamcha nodded in reply, “Yeah, don’t think it would help us, if we are try to spy on them huh. Though, I have a feeling that with a town that large, it won’t be all that hard to blind in.”

The two of them moved through the desert quickly staying on the ground. When they got closer to the town they increased their speed, so that no one would see them walk into the town, and thus raise questions to just how they were able to enter into the town. The pair came to a stop in what looked like a large street. The building around them was large, but they were dwarfed by the mountainous building that they saw at what looked like the center of the town. As the two walked down the street they were unable to notice a strange thing that occurred around the perimeter of the new town. To the outside world the town had just vanished, like it was never there, and just like that as well, the energy signals of both Tien and Yamcha were gone from the world as well. The other Z fighters that where on there way to the city were confused by the events that had just taken place, and even searched the area where they thought they had felt the city had been, but in the end, they were force to assume that, Yamcha, and Tien were gone. That there was nothing they could do for them either, though that is not saying they did try. It just was useless, and not even King Kai had an idea of what happened to the two human warriors.

Inside the town, unaware of the fact to the rest of the world they were dead; the two warriors kept walking up the streets. Pretty much no one gave them a second look, they just kept moving, as if seeing a three eyed man was something you would see any day. Although the two warriors did catch one or two people giving them odd looks from time to time. It was more then likely that it was because, Yamcha, and Tien were looking at the others making notes to themselves about them. Not everyone they saw were human some looked like ladybugs, and other types of insects. Then others had almost animal like qualities to their look, or some other thing that would set them part from you normal human. Even the clothes that the townspeople where wearing was various, but with some trends about the different groups of people. One group that seemed to spread across races was these Gray, and blue uniforms that they noticed on some of the people. Many of which had been the ones who gave the two odd looks.

As, the two turned the corner of the street, they were to find that they took the wrong street. Two of the gray guards where ahead of them, and two others also turned into the alley after the humans. Each of the guards looked like Purple Alligator men.

“Well, hey, fellows, what is the problem, anything,” Yamcha said in a passing way.

“Idiot,” Tien said shaking his head, “I highly doubt that these guys can understand our language.

“Actually your wrong, we were able to figure out your primitive language in no time,” One of the guards said with an aggressive town, “Now, your outsiders give up to us, or… die.”

Tien quickly read the power of the guards, and figured that it was nothing really he would consider dangerous. Still he did want to use too much power, in case these guys had a way to read energies. He looked over to Yamcha for a second, and could tell similar thoughts were going though his head at the same time.

Tien quickly turned his head to the fighter. The two in front of him were headed at him, and the other two were headed at Yamcha. Tien watch the fighter’s footsteps and style of movement closely, knowing that if he could find the right opening between the two, he could advance quickly, and use there over aggression against them. He noticed something rather quickly, that the fighter to the left was a half a step closer then the other fighter. He saw his path, and with that he exploded with the minimal power he figures he would need. He approached the first fighter quickly, and hit him with a quick jab across the shoulder. The attack was so fast, that both of the warriors were stunned at the speed. Tien kept moving; knowing the stunned state of the enemy would only give him another advantage. He move quickly toward the other fighter, but as he moved he gave the first one a quick punch to the stomach, that caused fall quickly. Then he delivered a nice attack to the second warrior using his machine gun fist technique. He turned his head to see Yamcha finishing the other two guards off with his wolf fang fist. Soon the two regrouped.

“We got to move, am sure that they are following us,” Tien said quickly.

“Yeah, but something tells me these guys actually don’t have any clue just how strong we are,” Yamcha added in reply.

“Yeah, so lets get moving,” Tien said with a nod, “We have to find away to stay away from these guys.”