Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Kaioshin Saga: Story 1: Silver Wishes ❯ Chapter 6: Revelations of Truth ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Silver Wishes

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or any of the Dragon Ball Z characters. They are owned by those who own them. I do, however, own the original characters (if any), and the fic all of this is in. That is all.

Chapter Six: Revelations of Truth

The screams of terror echoed through my ears as I ran through the crowd of people, tears streaming down my cheeks. I saw people fall onto the ground, either dead or pretty damn close to it. Smoke rose up from several fires that burned from the houses, many of which still had people inside of it. Small children were crying next to their dead parents, their tiny hands grasping the cold, unmoving fingers of their mother or father. I couldn't look away nor could I look right at these children as I continued to run away from all of this despair.

Despite the fact that I probably had been running for a long time, there didn't seem to be any end for me to get out of. Suddenly, a wall of fire raged up in front of me, making me skid to a stop as I nearly fell down, and began to scramble to go the other way. Not a split second later did a second firewall rise up to greet me, causing me to stop once again. Two more rose on either side of me, blocking me in a square of fire.

"What the hell is this?" I heard myself ask from under the roar of the fire, my legs moving body all around. I couldn't see anything outside of the fire, but I knew that others could probably see me inside, and couldn't do anything about it.

"This is your future. This is where you are going to eventually end up," A quartet of voices echoed from the four walls of the fire. I stopped moving as the shadowed outline of four figures came from the other side of the walls. The walls of fire then parted, and these four figures came forwards as the fire behind them closed them inside the burning inferno. Each was clothed in a different color robe; one in white, one in blue, one in red, and the other in brown. The hoods of their robes shrouded their faces in darkness, not allowing me to see into that veil.

"What do you mean, my future?" I snapped, glaring at each one in turn.

"Your future has been decided," The one in the brown started.

"It forks into two different paths," The red-robed one continued.

"You must choose which path you want to go down," The one in blue added.

"Either road is hard, but one is easier then the other," The last one, the one in white, finished.

"What do you mean? What fork? What paths?" I scream out overtop of the fire's cackling.

"You will see in time, young one. Your destiny, the universe's destiny, hangs in the balance."

"The paths have been chosen. What will you do?"

"Where will you lead the universe? Into the depths of hell or into a peaceful splendor?"

"You must decide what you must do. The fate of the universe rests on....."

The words of the last robed figure were drowned out by the four fire walls that stood on either side of us. The four figures then bowed down to me before they backed up into the fire in which they had come from. A gust of wind moved through the fire as the shadows of the figures began to fade, the light of the fire flaring up so that I could get a good look at several of their faces. I stared in horror as their features were revealed; nothing but bone. A single skull with a gem of the same color as their robes sitting perfectly at the center of their foreheads. Their jaws were moving in unison, yet their words were drowned out by the echoing crackling of the fire......

In that instant, I sat up quickly, cold sweat moving down my face as I blinked my eyes open. I found myself sitting there for a moment before I looked around to see where I was. Instead of being on a battlefield on a planet that had once been my home, I realized that I was still upon that unknown planet far away from it. I looked around to find that a single light was on, dimly illuminating the room. The blankets that had been on me during the night were now half hanging off of the bed while the rest of them were tightly balled up at the end of the bed. Sweat had soaked some of the shirt that I was wearing, making it a little damp to the touch of my skin. I didn't care about that as I laid back down on the bed, my head laying onto the sweat soaked pillow as my heart beat at a fast rate.

The dream that I had seemed so real and vivid in my mind. It was like I was still in the crossfire; inside that square of fire that burned around me. The robed figures; who were they? I only saw a glimpse of their bony faces, but what were they before the skin rotted off their faces. Were they of the same species as me or were they of some different origin. I didn't know and I didn't care. The dream was over, and I didn't feel like bothering to figure out what was really going on. I had plenty of dreams and nightmares before, but none was as weird as this one was.

"Are you awake now?" A voice called from inside the room. I bolted up once again, my gaze looking around until my eyes fell upon the form of Akira, who was standing in the middle of the bathroom door, my wet, damaged clothes in his hands.

"I suppose I am," I muttered, moving my body to the side of the bed so that my feet were dangling off of it, my gaze never faltering from him. "How long have you been here?"

"Only a half hour. Not long." He then nodded towards my clothes that he held in his hands. "I doubt that you will be needing these since they are so worn out. I can fetch some new ones for you before you go down for breakfast."

"Do you know what is going on? Do you know where the East Kaioshin is taking me?"

"That I do know. East Kaioshin-sama explained a few things to me earlier in the morning."

"Oh," I mumbled, looking down towards the ground. I really didn't want to go back, and I doubted that I was going to be able to come back to this planet even if the Kaioshin was able to save me from that place once again. It was hard enough for me to stay here as it was with the small time limit I had here that the Dai had placed upon me.

"If it makes you feel a little bit better, I will be also coming along," Akira replied as he turned his upper body around slightly as he placed the torn clothes onto the sink. He then slinked over to the bed were he sat down next to me, looking at me with a half smile. "My duties aren't just limited to this planet."

"What are you to the East Kaioshin anyways?" I asked, looking up at him with wonder in my eyes.

"I am his assistant, more or less like a bodyguard. I do several things around here for him while he attends to the East Quadrant, and I protect him on every trip that he takes in the universe. Normally I am not that far away from him, but there have been several instances where I had to be elsewhere."

"Where were you when he got me yesterday?"

"You ask too many questions, you know that?" Akira replied hastily, standing up quickly before walking swiftly towards the door. He placed a hand onto the knob as soon as he had reached the door, then glanced over towards me with a hint of hatred in his eyes. I stared at him as my eyes narrowed at him, a bit of suspicion entering my body. There was something going on that I didn't know about, it was unknowingly beginning to surface a little bit in Akira himself. "If you must know where I was, I was still on this planet while the Kaioshin was away. It was for my own protection since the planet is my supposed home, and he feared I might get caught in the crossfire."

"Then why are you coming this time if you are going to get in the way of everything?" I demanded as I crawled over to the other edge of the bed, ,and stared even more so at the other.

"I don't know what is going to happen when the East Kaioshin is on the planet, and I'll be damned if he is going to go back there and get himself killed over you. I should be the one who gets killed if anything should come up," Akira replied bitterly, opening the doorway far enough to accommodate his body as he moved his head forwards. "I'll go get you some clothes. Wash up before I come back, you hear?"

Before I cold say anything else, Akira stepped through the opened doorway, his hand moving from the doorknob that was inside the room to the outside one. I watched him close the door shut all the way, a low growl emitting from my throat. I then sat Indian Style on the bed, ,crossing my arms overtop my chest as I stared at the door in anger, my chest going up and down quickly with every breath that I took. There was something that the two of them were not telling me, and I was going to figure it out even if it killed me.

****

Akira hadn't been more then five minutes when he had returned with some fresh clothes for me. I hadn't budged from the bed for one second, my eyes still upon the door and my body still in the same position that I had placed it in when he had come back. I could by the expression on his face that he wasn't happy that I hadn't washed up, but what was there to wash? I had taken a bath the night before, and to me, that was all that I needed to keep myself clean. It took only a hard glare and a few harsh words from the other to get me off of the bed, grumbling all the way to the now clean bathroom where I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

After I had been forced to wash up, he had pushed a pair of black pants and a crimson red shirt into my small hands, and told me to hurry up and get dressed. I wanted to ask him about my boots, but Akira had left before I could say anything to him again. I took in a deep breath as I looked down at the clothes that I had to wear, and began to get dressed. I guessed that my old boots would have to do for now until I could find another pair of shoes somewhere else.

It had taken me only a few moments to actually change out of the shirt I wore the night before and get dressed into my new clothes before I needed to go downstairs to meet with the Kaioshin. I was hungry, and the thought of a real breakfast was starting to sound even better then it had only several moments ago. Then the thought of me going hack to the planet loomed over the thought of food as I stood at the now fully opened door, my boots in my hands. I barely remembered the route that Akira had taken to bring me here, but that was the night before, and I couldn't remember which direction he had actually gone to take me to where I was.

I sighed as I walked out from the doorway, and placed my boots down onto the floor. Turning around, I put a hand onto the doorknob, glancing into the room one last time before closing the door. I sighed, keeping my hand upon the knob for a moment before I turned around. Just as I did, I found myself bumping into someone, causing me to back up a little bit and releasing my grip on the doorknob. I looked up to see who it was and the grinning face of the East Kaioshin stared down at me.

"Good Morning, Kibito," He said, tilting his head to the side. "Sorry if I scared you like that. I tend to do that sometimes."

"It's......nothing," I replied, still watching him. "When are we leaving?"

"As soon as you finish getting dressed and get something to eat. I am not about to let you leave this place without some food on your stomach. I am not as inhumane as those that want you."

"You sure?"

"Don't worry about anything, young one. I'll make sure that you won't have to live in that hell again. It's a promise that I'll keep," The Kaioshin said, patting me on the head before motioning to my boots. "Put them on so that we can go to breakfast. I am sure that you will enjoy it."

"That's the problem with promises," I grumbled, sitting onto the ground as I reached towards one of my boots. I moved my gaze away from the Kaioshin as I put my bare foot into the worn leather boot, ignoring the wondering look that he gave me.

"What problem?"

"They are always......" I pauses once I put my boot on, and grabbed the other to do the same thing with the other boot, "....broken...."

Not all of them are, Kibito. Some people just don't know how to keep them," He replied as soon as I had gotten my other boot on. I glared up at him as I stood up, narrowing my eyes just a bit. "And I am not one of those people. My word is good enough, isn't it?"

"No," I snapped coldly, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm sorry, but I don't trust anyone's promises. Too many promises were broken to me, and I refuse to accept any more of them."

"Fine, if that is the way that you feel, but I am still not going to let you be back into the hands of those that want to hurt you," He replied just as coldly, his eyes looking down upon me as he moved swiftly away. I didn't say anything as I watched him go then absently started to follow after him. There was something in his voice that sounded almost sincere, but I still wasn't sure if I could trust him or not. After all, so many other people have hurt me in the past, and I didn't want that past to repeat itself. Perhaps it was just me and my thinking or something else, I didn't know. All I knew was that it was going to be one of those days that I wished I stayed in bed.

****

I had followed the East Kaioshin to the dinning area of the palace, the two of us not saying a word to the other during the whole time. I didn't think that he knew I was even behind him as he didn't bother to look back to see if I had followed him or not. He didn't even acknowledge that I was in the same room with him until he was at the table, and only then did he turn his head towards me as if he expected me to know what to do. I did nothing but stand at the entrance of the dinning room as the Kaioshin took his seat at the same chair and on the same side as he did the night before, his eyes watching me.

"Well?" He asked, his face not softening.

"Well, what?" I snapped back, taking several steps inside.

"Are you going to sit down or stand there without any food?"

"Why should I eat when I am just going back to my planet where I would be starving anyways?"

"Didn't I say that I'd make sure that nothing happens to you?"

"Your promises mean nothing to me. You'll just break it anyways," I growled as I walked to the table, and pulled out my own chair this time. I climbed up onto it, sliding it as best as I could to the table. I then put my hands onto the table, ignoring the fact that the table was empty except for the plates and silverware that sat in front of the two of us.

"I told you before that I won't break my promise. Don't you understand that?"

"Not when I have had my own mother break her promise to me."

"And what promise was that, Kibito?"

"That she would never leave me! And where is she now" I said bitterly, holding onto the table forcefully like I was getting read to hold onto it for dear life. The Kaioshin sighed as he slumped his shoulders, his eyes darting away form me as he looked elsewhere. I didn't know what he was thinking nor did I care. It wasn't my fault that my mother was gone; he was the one that took her away from me even if he did not kill her directly. He allowed her to be killed, and for that a piece of my heart hated him because of it.

"I am sorry that I wasn't able to save your mother as well. IF only you understood what limitations I have then you would be less angry then you are now," He said in a low voice, his face turning confused and lost.

"I don't care about the limitations that you have. that does not mater when a person's life hangs in the balance."

"Too true, young one, but......"

"Sir?" A voice echoed from behind the Kaioshin. He turned around slowly with me trying to look around him to see who it was. Akira was standing behind the other, his hands clasped behind his back as he stood there with a blank look on his face.

"Yes Akira?" The East Kaioshin muttered, slightly annoyed that the other had interrupted him in mid-sentence.

"Breakfast is going to be a little late this morning."

"And why is that?" He demanded, glaring at the other with daggers in his eyes.

"Well, um.......there are a few problems with the food and....."

"Fix any and all problems that there are. I don't care how long it takes for you to do that." The Kaioshin then turned his attention back to me with the same fierceness that he had on his face with Akira. "Anything to prolong our trip down to the planet."

"Sir, even if I were to fix the problems, that would only leave you with a few moments to eat," Akira said forcefully. "I have a feeling that these people don't want to wait any longer. I suggest that....."

"Then don't worry about the breakfast that you've been planning. Go with something small so that it will serve the three of us until we all can return to our plane," He intervened, putting a elbow onto the table as he put his forehead onto his open palm. I glanced over to the Kaioshin before looking back over at Akira. While the other was looking more annoyed with his assistant, Akira was becoming more pissed with every moment that passed.

"Sir, I....."

"Don't worry about breakfast. If you are to come back here, then you can just eat something then," I put in quickly before Akira could say anything more. The East Kaioshin looked up at me with wondering eyes as the other blinked, a confused look on both of their faces. "Don't worry about me."

"Kibito, you should really eat something even if it is small. I am not going to take any more of this damned arguing," The Kaioshin snapped, slamming his hand onto the table. I jumped back, nearly toppling over the chair that I was sitting in. I pulled myself back to the table as I regained what little composure that I had, and straightened my back as I did.

"Then stop arguing with me and take me back. I am sure that whoever wants me is getting impatient with waiting."

"No, I......" He sighed as he rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair. He could tell that there was no use in telling me otherwise. There was a hint of defeat on his face as he looked over at Akira, who was standing there blankly before returning his gaze back to me. "Fine, whatever you want to do. I am tired of arguing with the two of you. I have other things to worry about then what you are going to eat."

"But, sir. At least let the young one eat something. I can get a apple for him real quickly," Akira put in, backing up quickly as the Kaioshin stood up.

"Hurry up then. We don't have a lot of time do this in," The Kaioshin snapped, waling around the table as Akira bowed down to him before turning around and rushing to the other side of the room. I watched him disappear through a doorway, my suspicion of him going up. There was still that feeling that something was wrong somewhere, yet I couldn't decided what that something was. "He doesn't want to hurry with making a full breakfast for us or does he want to make a quicker meal, yet he wants to get you something now."

He stopped next to me as I glanced up at him. His eyes were now on the doorway that Akira had gone though as he turned slightly towards it, his face scrunching up just a bit. Maybe I should tell the Kaioshin my suspicion about Akira. He might understand, then again he might not. I should take chance at it, I thought as I pushed myself from the table, and slid down to the ground.

"I think....." I stared to say as I turned to face the East Kaioshin, but Akira chose that moment to burst through the doorway, and to rush towards us. The other raised an eyebrow at this as Akira skidded to a stop next to the Kaioshin. He then held out a red apple to me, a smile appearing on his lips.

"Here. This should hold you for a while," He said to me as I took the apple. The three of us stood there in silence as I brought the apple to my lips. I was about to take a bite into it when I noticed the looks that the two were giving me as I lowered my arms.

"What?" I asked as I looked between the two.

"Come on. You can eat it on the way there," The Kaioshin said, grabbing my arm as he pulled me closer to him. Akira slowly, as if he was uncertain about this, placed a hand onto the other's arm just before the three of us were engulfed in a flame of yellow. Not a second later did we vanish from inside the palace and into a world that I wished never existed.

****

The smoke from the battles rose up from the ground, the wind swirling it around the ruins of the area. Dark clouds began to roll from the distant horizon, the rumbling from the upcoming storm threatening all that was there. Whatever was left of the day was overshadowed by a certain feel to the air, a touch that anyone would shudder at. There seemed to be something that was moving along the rising mists, going swiftly along the shadows of any trees that were still left over from the battles that have been fought for many years.

I walked next to the East Kaioshin as I ate the apple that Akira had given me, taking small bites out of it as we walked to wherever we were going. The three of us had only come to the planet a few moments ago by the same way that the Kaioshin had taken me from it the day before. That way of moving instantly from place to place was still foreign to me since I had heard from my older brother that most of the species in the universe always used ships to get to where they were going. Then again, the situation that I was in was still so weird to me as I tried to figure it out, but that was the farthest thing from my mind at the moment. The only thing I was thinking was how much longer my life was going to be even if it was going to end today.

I glanced around the Kaioshin to look at Akira once I swallowed apiece of the apple. He somewhat had a terrified expression on his face, yet it wasn't the same kind of terror that a person had when they come into a place like this. It was more like he had worry mixed in with that terror; a worry of something that I didn't know of.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked, my eyes moving towards the Kaioshin for a moment before I turned my head back forwards. The mist around us was beginning to clear up, and I could see more then what I could a few moments ago. It wasn't hard to tell that there no one around but us as the East Kaioshin stopped walking, leaving me and Akira to walk a bit further before we realized that he was not longer with us. I turned around swiftly as the other stood like a statue; the only thing moving was his eyes like he was trying to see if there was anyone else around.

"We are waiting here for a moment before we move on. I am sure that we are early as it is," He replied, narrowing his eyes directly at Akira, who didn't seem to notice that he was being stared at. I took another bit out of the apple, chewing it slightly as I sighed. Waiting was hard enough as it was, but when a person is waiting for death, it is even harder to manage.

"Actually, we are right on time. Look," Akira said, raising an arm as he pointed into the mist. I turned my head around to see what he was pointing at, yet there was nothing except for the ruins of an old battlefield. Maybe it was just my eyesight or Akira was just going crazy, but whatever the reason, I didn't see anything.

"What do you see?" I asked, turning my body in the same direction that he was pointing, my eyes squinting so that I could see whatever was there. At that moment, a shadow emerged from the mist as it steadily walked towards us, then four more behind it. It seemed like the fog was rising up even more as these figures stopped right in front of Akira as he lowered his arm. All five of the strangers were wearing plain robes, brown and tattered like they had been ravaged by the wars. Their eyes looked lost, void of any emotions that might be going through their veins while their faces remained cold and blank. They held their bodies in a way that I have never seen before, like they had a power within them that was too heavy for one part of their body to hold. But the one thing that struck me as odd was the marking on each of their pink foreheads; a weird looking black 'M' was painted on their skin like they were following some sort of cult. I backed up to the Kaioshin and tugged hard on his pants.

"What is it?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder as the five figures stared intently at Akira, who was muttering something under his breath to them.

"What the hell is that 'M' doing on their foreheads? It's like they are part of a cult or something," I told him, looking up at him. He stared at me for a moment before glancing up at the new strangers. I didn't think anyone could get so pale before, but the East Kaioshin surpassed that notion. His eyes went wide and his grip on my shoulder tightened as I stared at him for a moment before looking back at the others. "What? What is it?"

"It's not a cult that they follow, but something much more deadly. Remember what I told you about the Majins and how they can possess people?"

"Yea, so?"

"The marking on their forehead, the 'M', is the Majin symbol," He said in a hushed voice. I looked at him again, then back at the others, then at Akira, who was moving his hands slightly and the others were nodding at him. Each took glances towards the Kaioshin, but they never really looked at me. At least, directly. I saw a few quick eye movements towards me, but they never showed the interest that I thought they would have with my presence. I felt a cold chill go down my spine as I shuddered despite that it wasn't really cold at this time.

"If they are possessed, then where is the possessor?"

"That's that scary part about Majins. They can be anywhere at any given time without really begin there. They possess the ones that have even the slightest bit of evil in their bodies, and play off of that single cell of darkness. Then they manipulate those powers of that person, making even the weakest begin as strong as anything that you can imagine, but this power comes at a price. No longer will that person be able to think on their own or have the same emotions that they had before. They are now a puppet under an evil master."

"What about us? Can they possess us?"

"No. We are pure of heart, therefore they can't enter our minds. There is nothing that we can do to help those that have been possessed but watch them turn from the ones that we once knew to the demons that you see before you."

"What are we going to do? Are you strong enough to defeat them?"

"If only I could, Kibito. I could probably defeat one if anything should happen, but five of them isn't a good number. I don't even know what their powers are."

Just as the Kaioshin finished talking, Akira turned around to face us before walking directly to the other. The strangers followed him, one of the finally taking full notice of my presence among them. I couldn't tell if it was because he was possess or it was a hint of raw emotion seeping out of under the spell, but the stranger smiled simply at me, a flare of kindness coming out before that faded away as quickly as it had come before the six people stopped in front of us.

"Well?" The East Kaioshin asked towards Akira. "What do they want with Kibito?"

"They say that he has a power that no one else on this planet has been able to harness. Given the fact that most of the species hast this ability, Kibito has learned it naturally without any formal training," Akira said, looking down sharply at me. "He may me a threat to them if he falls into the other side's grasp."

"What power is this?"

"They won't say because they think that you are leading the others that are going to against them. If you knew, then you would want to keep him away from them."

"I am not giving him even if I don't know what kind of power he has," He said, taking his hand off of my shoulder as he placed it around my chest and pulled me closer to him. Tell them I don't care what they want with him or why they want his power. I'm not giving him up."

"I..." Akira started before one of the strangers stepped forwards.

"The child's power is far greater then any of ours even if he doesn't know what that power is yet. We must either use this power for ourselves or destroy it before it gets into the wrong hands," He said blandly, his eyes moving towards me. I dropped the apple that was in my hand, my heart beginning to beat a little bit faster. Power? What power? I know that I am different then anyone else here, but I know that they can't want me for something that I don't even know that I have, I thought as this stranger reached out and grabbed my wrist. He started to pull me towards him but the Kaioshin pulled me back even harder.

"Stop!" I cried out as the other tightened his grip on my wrist. I felt the strength behind his grasp as both pulled at either end of my body before something in my arm began to pop. It was then that the stranger pulled the hardest that he could as the Kaioshin held me back. I felt something move out from under my shoulder as it felt like my wrist was being shattered into different pieces. Whatever had happened, I let out a scream of pain, the Kaioshin loosening his grip on me as I lunged forwards towards the stranger. Hot tears stung my face as I was pushed onto the ground by him, my free hand shooting up to my shoulder in pain as I fell onto the ground.

"Now let's see if you were right about this," Akira said, looking towards the five as he kneeled down my me as I rolled onto my back. "Do it. Unleash your power."

"What power?" I sobbed, looking at him with the anger that I could muster on my face. "I don't have any power. I am just a child, that's all. I am nothing."

"Yes, you have a power. I can feel it wanting to get out. Unleash it so that I will know."

"Akira," The Kaioshin said sharply, glaring at his assistant. "Leave the child alone."

"Stay out of this. This is not your concern anymore," He spat out, glaring up at him. "You should have listened to the Dai, then you wouldn't be in this mess. Kibito would have been dead then or with them."

"What do you mean? Kibito...."

"How in the hell do you think that they know where he was in the first place? How do you think that you knew about them knowing?" Akira took this time to stand up and totally face the Kaioshin. I shrank back some as I watched him face off with the other, my hand rubbing the shoulder that was throbbing with pain. I ignored the slight tingling sensation I felt in it as I did all that I could to hold back the sobs of pain as the fear set in.

"Akira, you...." He growled at him, narrowing his eyes just a bit. "How dare you go up against me? I took you in when the Dai wanted to send you off the planet. I gave you a place to live, food to eat. Hell, I became the father that you never knew and what do I get in return for that? This!"

"No, I was just a slave to you. Someone to throw all the chores onto without much thought in it. There was no one else to do your dirty work but me, and I didn't it with no complaints. Well, today is different. Today I will not be that slave of yours," Akira smirked as he took a step back and shook his head. "And here you talk about the Majins making their puppets do the things that those creatures don't want to do so they have someone else to do that work. You are just as bad."

"Akira, you were never a slave to me. I gave you the freedom to do as you please and many other things. You had so much that I gave you and all the freedom that you wanted, yet you say that you were a slave to me. Why? You could have left so long ago in search of your own home. What was keeping you there?""

"You. You were keeping me there!" He screeched out. "It was all your fault! I should have left, but I am glad that I didn't. I know things that no one else knows! I have the secrets of the universe! I was the assistant to one of the highest Gods!"

"Look!" One of the strangers cried out, breaking into the argument. Akira spun around, his eyes flaring up with anger as he glared at the other with hatred moving across his face. He was about to say something when this stranger pointed me as I blinked my eyes, confusion lingering on my face as Akira turned his head towards me. At first, he kept the same expression on his face as he did with the other, but then that vanished and a smirk came upon his face and he turned his body to me once again.

"It's about damn time. I supposed fear does that to someone," He told me as he kneeled next to me. I looked at him as if he was crazy, then rubbed my shoulder once again. This time, there were no surges of pain going through it but instead a warm feeling as my eyes fell upon it. My hand was engulfed in a light that was beginning to die down. My arm, from my wrist to my shoulder, felt like nothing hade happened to it. It was only after I removed my hand from my arm did the light subside totally, the confusion on my face becoming more apparent then it had before.

"Healing powers," The Kaioshin muttered. "A perfect thing for evil purposes. One that can heal anything."

"I suppose this is the power that they want. Interesting." Akira moved his head up towards the five, a light smile playing on his lips. "Are you sure that you want to kill him? After all, this kind of power could come in handy."

"No salvaging lives today," One said in a dead-pan tone.

"Our Master has seen the visions," A second said.

"He will become stronger in due time," The third said matter-of-factly.

"This child will help bring down one of the most powerful Majins known," The fourth one finished. The fifth remained silent as he placed his hands in front of him. Somehow, it felt like I had done this before, like I was just going through everything once again. The dream! This must be what it was telling me about! Two paths in front of me: One is death, and the other is whatever they are talking about, I thought quickly, stealing a glance up towards the Kaioshin. I noticed that he was staring intently at me like he wanted to do something but was too scared to do it. Read my mind, damn it. It is the only way that I can choose.

"This is getting annoying, and should be stopped," Akira snapped, standing up quickly. The next few moments seemed to go by slowly. I watched as Akira lunged towards me just as the East Kaioshin rushed over to my side as he kneeled down next to me. He placed a hand upon my shoulder just as Akira reached out to grab me as I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the moment that I would be back into another tug-of-war between two people. It seemed like forever waiting for this moment that my body would be pulled once again between two people, this time probably hurting me more then ever before. When I didn't feel anything after a few moments, I slowly opened my eyes to see that we were no long on my planet but back onto the planet that the Kaioshin lived upon.

"What happened? Where's Akira?" I asked as the Kaioshin stood up. I looked at him in wonder, hoping that he would at least explain this.

"Still on your planet, but probably not for long. Only a few people in the known universe know how to use the skill I perform to transport myself and others to different planets. It is a technique that goes by many different names and has so many different ways of doing it that it would take a whole lifetime and perhaps more to know how to do it in," He said with a sigh.

"Am I still in danger?"

"Yes. Akira knows where this planet is and more, and can easily transport himself and others to Kaioshin-Kai in a heartbeat. Not even I am safe from this now."

"Is that what you call this planet?"

"Yes, and I think that I should tell you more, but first things first." The East Kaioshin scooped me into his arms, and held me close to his body. "The other Kaioshins much know of this danger. Because of the high Majin interference, your new power revealed, and the hint of your involvement with the future of this universe, I can't let you out of my sight."

"Wonderful," I muttered, sighed as he lifted off of the ground, and moved his body back into the direction of the Dai's, the horror of everything behind me. At least, so I thought......

To Be Continued..........