Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Kitchen Floor is Tiled ❯ The Need for Dragonballs ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own DragonBall, or DragonBall Z, ( this is starting to get really repetitive) Sayuri belongs to………Sayuri and Stina belongs to me. Also I don't own SouthPark. If you want to use either of the two OC's you'll need permission from either Sayuri or myself.

A/N: people shouldn't be able to remember this but in the last two parts I was using Kami as God, but I decided I wanted Dende instead cuz hes going to be added in, so from here on its Dende as God.

* * * *

Part 3 The Need of Dragonballs

"Great, just great now what are we going to do!?" Sayuri yelled at the pale faced Chi-Chi.

Sitting down on the floor Sayuri began to think, "we need to get rid of the body."

Chi-Chi suddenly turned red, "Are you nuts! Get rid of the body, don't you think someone would notice Piccolo was missing!!!"

Chi-Chi was shaking Sayuri roughly while starting to wail, "I'm going to go to JAIL!!!!!!!"

During the shaking nobody noticed Stina walk in, "hey, what's goin………"

"OH MY DENDE YOU KILLED PICCOLO!!!" Stina pointed and yelled not realizing she sounded like Cartman.

Sayuri looked up and pointed at Chi-Chi then folded her arms very Vegeta like, "she did it, I had no part in this."

Chi-Chi glared at Sayuri, "yeah right, like Hell you didn't!" Suddenly she pounced on Sayuri and they started to wrestle.

In Between punches Sayuri noticed Stina inching towards the door inconspicuously.

"Chi-Chi she's getting away!!!!"

Together they chased Stina down.

~5 minutes later~

"So what should we do now?" Sayuri said sitting on the floor beside Piccolo's body.

"Mrph!!"

Sayuri kicked the gagged and tightly tied Stina on the floor, "shh, quiet you!"

Stina whimpered from her spot on the floor.

"Are you sure Stina needs to be tied up? We could get her to help us figure out what to do." Chi-Chi said eyeing Stina who was nodding her agreement rapidly.

"Fine, ruin my fun will you," Sayuri sighed and quickly undid the rope bundle that was Stina. Coughing a couple of times Stina glared at Sayuri.

Sayuri put up her hands in defence, "come on, I untied you didn't I?"

Stina just shook her head at her friend before turning back to Chi-Chi, "wow you really got him good didn't you, this is bad."

Chi-Chi nodded, "He was chasing Sayuri and I hit him a bit hard with my frying pan."

Stina raised an eyebrow, "didn't your mommy ever tell you playing with kitchen equipment is bad?"

"Obviously not you little brat!" Chi-Chi hissed at Stina.

"Whoa, geez Chi-Chi don't get your knickers in a twist," Sayuri said making cat noises at Chi-Chi, she then turned to Stina. "So any ideas oh mighty muse?"

"Well actually yeah."

Chi-Chi and Sayuri's mouths dropped, then they got excited, "do tell Stina."

"Well, all we gotta do is find the Dragon Balls and wish for Piccolo back." Stina replied looking happy with herself.

"Oh yeah………" Chi-Chi muttered, "I was going to say that."

"Sure you were Chi-Chi," Sayuri rolled her eyes, then she brightened. "So let's go Dragon Ball hunting!"

Happily Stina and Sayuri grabbed their coats and headed for the door.

"HOLD IT!"

Stina and Sayuri froze and turned around to a very stern looking Chi-Chi, "not only will Bulma be mad that I kept you guys out late, but she also has the dragon ball radar."

"She does?" Sayuri asked innocently while Stina grinned evilly.

Chi-Chi quickly rephrased her sentence, "or she did have the dragon ball radar."

"Much better, now shall we? Bulma would be more angry to see that we killed Piccolo, or more appropriately you killed Piccolo then she will be about us staying out late." Stina informed the two.

"Point taken," Chi-Chi stated.

"And a very sharp point it is!" Sayuri exclaimed pulling the dragon radar out of her pocket. Thoughtfully Sayuri muttered, "and to think I was going to wish for `Geta to fall madly in love with me………"

Chi-Chi and Stina face-vaulted.

"Oh well there's always next year. Onwards you hoes!" Sayuri yelled pointing towards the door and walking briskly.

"I resent that term," Stina hissed pulling on her shoes and trying to catch up to Sayuri who was already outside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To Be Continued:

Will they find the dragon balls in time to save Piccolo? Will Stina end up being tied up again for Sayuri's fun? Is the Catholic Religion really a cult? Stay tuned for the next episode of THE KITCHEN FLOOR IS TILED………DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

A/N : yeah yeah you know the drill R/R

Stina- Your soul belongs to me now Piccolo! MUAH HAHAHAHA

Piccolo- um no, no it does not.

Stina- shhh this is my story and I can so own your soul if I want. I can also change your cape to the colour of pink………buuut since I can't stand pink you'll have to settle for neon green.

Piccolo- NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Fine you can have my soul, just not the neon green, for the love of DENDE NOOOOO!!!

Stina- *smiles and walks away hugging Piccolo's soul.

Piccolo- I feel so alone………

stina-chan *huggles Piccolo's soul*

be happy Piccolo your soul is in a better place………JA