Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Kitchen Floor is Tiled ❯ Finding the Dragonballs Easy Eh? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: yeah yeah you know the drill, I don't own DragonBall, or DragonBall Z, Sayuri belongs to Sayuri and Stina belongs to me. If you want to use either of the two OC's you'll need permission from either Sayuri or myself.

Added disclaimers: I do not own the wizard of oz.

A/N: Um no offence to Catholics, but to me church really is a cult, I only go to church cuz I'm forced.

* * * *

Part 4 Finding the Dragonballs Easy Eh?

Outside Sayuri stopped, looked at the dragon ball radar, and then looked around again.

"Um how does this thing work Stina?"

*sigh* Stina walked over and snatched the dragon ball radar out of Sayuri's hands, "well first of all you have to turn it on."

*Beep* Little glowing orbs suddenly appear on the screen. Stina ignored the evil glare she got from Sayuri and continued.

"Then you move around and when one of the little light gets to the middle of the radar you're really close to a dragon ball, and that Sayuri is how we play search for the dragon balls."

Chi-Chi shook her head, "when did this suddenly become a game?"

Stina looked up from the radar and blinked, "you mean it wasn't a game before?"

Sayuri shrugged, "if it wasn't before, it is now!"

Chi-Chi then pulled Piccolo into the back seat of her hover car and buckled up.

"Well lets get started the sooner we get Piccolo back the better."

So onwards our little hero's skipped with Chi-Chi following them in her car.

Thirty minutes later,

"Oh we're off to save the green man, the wonderful green man from namek!"

"Oh shut-up Stina, it was cute the first and fifth time but the one-hundredth time is just ninety-five times too many!" Sayuri snapped at Stina. (a/n: wow reason one why Sayuri was in math fast tracking right there)

Stina looked down for a minute looking sad, then suddenly she looked up again happily, "did you know that religion is a cult?"

"What does that have to do with anything Stina?" Chi-Chi looked relieved that Stina had stopped singing but still annoyed at the topic of discussion.

"Nothing, but seriously religion is a cult! Where else can you go and listen to some man tell you how to run your life and pretend to eat people?"

"Um nowhere I guess," Chi-Chi replied suddenly looking thoughtful.

"See religion is a cult!" Stina laughed manically and began, "eat me for I am the almighty Stina-Chan!"

"Would you excuse me a moment Chi-Chi?" Sayuri said pulling out a gag and a length of rope, "this won't take too long."

Chi-Chi looked on a bit bored, "Take your time."

Fifteen minutes later,

"Much better," Sayuri said looking satisfied with her work, "that should hold her for a couple of hours."

Stina glared at Sayuri from where she was tied and gagged in the passenger seat of the car.

"So Chi-Chi, according to Bulma's dragon ball radar we should be within 5 km's of the first dragon ball." Sayuri said flying beside Chi-Chi's car.

"Great we're making progress!" Chi-Chi stated happily, "soon I won't have to go to jail!"

Together they went the five kilometres to where the first dragon ball was.

"So now what do we do?" Sayuri asked Chi-Chi looking around at the trees.

"Oh, now we have to search the area for the dragon ball it shouldn't take too long though." Chi-Chi said unbuckling and getting out of the car. Thoughtfully she reached back into the car and turned the key the opposite way for the radio.

"There you go Stina, now don't go anywhere while we're searching," she said happily then her face turned vicious, "or they're will be hell to pay."

Stina wriggled into the car door whimpering; scared into submission.

"Oh dragon ball! Come here girl, good dragon ball, come here girl!" Sayuri shouter cupping her hands around her mouth.

Chi-Chi looked at her strangely, "weird kid."

Sayuri smiled happily at her then went over to the bushes to search for it.

Inside the car Stina was listening to a song aptly named `a song' when………

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Strength from a sudden burst of adrenaline helps Stina to get loose from her bonds. Jumping out of the car she ran towards the scream. Seeing Sayuri screaming Stina quickly got into a stance.

"Where's the bad guys at?" Stina said dropping out of her stance of the funky monkey and looking at the screaming Sayuri.

"AHHH get it away, for the love of Dende, awayyyyyyy!!!!" Sayuri screamed in terror pointing at a fat spider hanging on a string in front of her face.

Noticing it for the first time Stina's eyes went wide, she paled and then………

"EEEEEEK!!!! Chi-Chi save us!"

Suddenly Chi-Chi jumped out of the bushes, ready for a fight when she noticed the two pale looking girls.

"Ummm, what is it?" Chi-Chi asked looking annoyed that there wasn't any attacker.

Silently they both pointed and whimpered at the spider.

*sigh* Chi-Chi rolled her eyes and shook her head as she swatted the spider away. With the spider gone Stina and Sayuri collapsed in a heap on the ground.

"Phew, I thought it was going to get us for sure," Stina said shakily pushing herself up into a sitting position.

Sayuri just looked at Chi-Chi in awe then suddenly………

*GLOMP*

"All hail the all mighty powerful, Chi-Chi saviour to the little people!"

"Yay, Chi-Chi!" Stina started to clap then stopped as she got a death glare from Chi-Chi.

Suddenly Chi-Chi's eyes went wide and then her expression changed like that of a stoned monkey. (A/N don't ask me how to describe a stoned monkey, lol)

"What luck!" Chi-Chi suddenly started smiling happily.

Stina and Sayuri exchanged confused looks, "Um Chi-Chi you okay?"

"I couldn't be any better," she replied running forward. Jumping over the girls she lent down into the bushes.

"What's up with her?" Sayuri whispered to Stina.

"I honestly don't have a clue," Stina whispered back.

Chi-Chi looked back from the bush in triumph dragon ball in hand, "behold the almighty Chi-Chi has prevailed!"

Stina shook her head as Sayuri rolled her eyes, "Righhhht………you do realize we still need six more right?"

"Oh yeah," Chi-Chi said thoughtfully getting into the car.

So onwards our adventures went in search of the next Dragon ball.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To Be Continued:

A/N : *gets down on knees* please, please, please R/R

P*sans soul- *shakes head sadly* of all the people to be stolen by, I had to be stolen by a looser.

stina: WHAT!? YOU TAKE THAT BACK

P*sans soul: Make me.

stina: Why you little……… *looks over shoulder and notices the readers staring* um………damn it who am I kidding? I wish to kill you!

P*sans soul: You can't kill souls, *smirks*

stina: I give up your impossible *throws hands in air and walks away*

P*sans soul: *smirks and begins to meditate*