Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Kitchen Floor is Tiled ❯ One Down and Six to Go ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The kitchen floor is tiled

Author: stina-chan

Rating: PG-13 for violence and swearing

Disclaimer: yeah yeah you know the drill, I don't own DragonBall, or DragonBall Z, Sayuri belongs to Sayuri and Stina belongs to me. If you want to use either of the two OC's you'll need permission from either Sayuri or myself.

Added disclaimers: none that I can think of but if I needed to put one up and forgot I'm sorry…

* * * *

Part 5: One Down and Six to Go (damn that's a lot)

"Wow you guys I never expected that it would be so easy to find dragon balls!" Sayuri said from the passenger seat. Stina had been relocated to the back seat with Piccolo's corpse.

"Hey, did you guys ever wonder what P'san's feet look like?" Stina asked curiously reaching over to pull off one of his shoes.

"NOOOOO!!!!!! Don't do it Stina!" Chi-Chi cried out fearfully, "don't remove the shoe! Have you ever seen Piccolo take a bath? Like really, the putrid smell could kill us all!!"

"AHHHH die heathen witch!" Sayuri said grabbing a length of rope, duct tape and a pair of handcuffs and jumping into the back seat.

"Sayuri get off me, geph oph neh…" Stina struggled then quickly went silent as Sayuri duck taped her mouth shut.

"Another job well done by the amazing Sayuri-chan," Sayuri said her hands in the air praising herself.

Stina made a sound like a sigh as she twisted into a comfortable position. Averting her gaze out the window she watched the passing scenery.

*bleep bleep bleep*

"Hey look there's another one nearby," Sayuri pointed to the screen.

"Hey you're right," Chi-Chi looked at the screen, "looks like it's over at Master Roshi's place………" she cut off.

"Not good………" Sayuri broke off shuddering.

"How will we distract him?" Chi-Chi said deep in thought.

"Hey we can distract him with Stina!" Sayuri said, as Stina's eyes went wide and she shook her head madly.

~Later close by the island~

"Common Stina, it's not like we're asking you to sleep with him!" Sayuri cried out angry.

"Then why don't you be the bait!" Stina yelled back rubbing her arms where she had been tied.

"Cuz you look more exotic in a bathing suit………so there," Sayuri stuck out her tongue.

"Right………liar you just don't want to be the bait………this is so pedophileish" Stina mumbled to herself turning around in the backseat to pull on the black silky bikini.

"There you look really pretty," Chi-Chi said pushing Stina's hair out of her eyes, which rolled.

"Whatever lets just get this over with, I don't want him to be goggling at me longer then necessary," Stina said stepping out of the car onto the warm beach.

"Hey ther--" Master Roshi started stepping up to the hovercraft, then stopped as he noticed Stina dressed in the tight black bikini. Red droplets soon started hitting the ground as Stina painfully tried to look happy.

As the two stood there Chi-Chi and Sayuri snuck into the hut to retrieve the dragon ball.

"I know its in here somewhere!" Chi-Chi said sighing in exasperation.

"I'll check his room!" Sayuri said running down the hall. `Hmm I wonder where it could be…' Sayuri pulled open drawers and leafed through them. Sitting on the bed defeated after the search she sat down on the bed and sighed…

"If I were that old hentai where would I put a dragonball…" Sayuri's eyes scanned the room again, then quickly she brightened as she noticed a tiny locked chest stowed in the corner.

"AHA!" Sayuri rushed forward and started fiddling with the lock. After a couple of seconds she sighed frustrated. "Oh to hell with this!" She then made a thin keyblast and melted the lock off.

"Success!" Sayuri opened the chest then cringed as she saw a bunch of dirty magazines. "Kami that's gonna scar me for life." Cringing she reached under the magazines and felt around, she brightened as she pulled out the dragon ball. Smiling she ran back to Chi-Chi and showed her then went to the window to give Stina the signal.

After what seemed like forever to Stina, Sayuri came to the kitchen window and made some funny signs, Stina smiled evilly then turned back to Master Roshi.

"YOU HENTAI!!!!" Stina cried thumping Master Roshi over the head knocking him down. With that she ran back into the hover craft waited for the others to get in.

"Gak, I swear I just lost 5 years off my life because of that." Stina said changing back into her clothes as they were driving off.

"Oh don't you start, you don't even want to know where I found the ball!" Sayuri held it up like it was diseased then dropped it into a pouch with the other one.

"Whatever can we just go find the next one?" Stina said laying down on the back seat and closing her eyes, "I need to calm my nerves, tell me when we get there."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To Be Continued:

A/N : I know I know it took me awhile to do this but school started and with hmwk and practising my piano comes laziness!! Don't hurt me!!!! *covers face with hands as cans are thrown at her*

P*sans soul- *sigh*

stina: *glaring daggers* oh you think you're so hard done by?!?! I wanna see you have to pose for Roshi in a bikini!!!!!

P*sans soul: *blink blink* You wouldn't.

stina: oh but I would…

P*sans soul: *gulp*

stina: anyways if you don't get it by now r/r or I'll never put another chappie up MUAH HAHAHAHAHAH

P*sans soul: stop scaring the readers stina you know you'd update anyways..

Stina: That's not the point, anyways what are you doing who's the author here me or you.

P*sans soul: well if you think about it….

Stina: *sighs and shakes head* it was a rhetorical question geez…