Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legacy begins ❯ Remember the biggest fight in tournament history ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Remembering the biggest fight of the Tournament.

In a hospital by the fighting arena

Lance: ……ah!......

Tyler: so you're awake good.

Lance: the fight?

Tyler: tell me what you know and I will tell you the rest.

Lance: let's see.

Tyler: tell me every thing that fight was great.

Lance: okay. (Flash back while telling Tyler)

We both started to fight evenly punch for punch. Then kavu put up that barrier thing of his. I used my KI BLAST CANNON and I destroyed the wall. Kavu dodged the blast and quickly shot me in the back with his DOUBLE KAMEHA attack. I couldn't stand up for what seemed an eternity, then I herd the announcer count to seven and I quickly got up. Kavu seemed impressed that I got up and started to fight again. We then started to fight as fast as we could. To tell the truth he was stronger than me so I raised my energy, but so did he. Nether of us really hit anything but air when we fought. Kavu's skill was really impressive for being only twelve we'll we fought he landed a very powerful ax punch to the back of my neck after that I blacked out.

Tyler: okay then you went falling to the ground and when you hit you made quite a big crater. A lot of dust flew up so the ref didn't start to count until he could see. He made it to five then.

Lance: then I flew out of the crater and head butted Kavu in the head and grabbed his leg and threw him as hard as I could to the ground making a crater almost as big as mine. The ref counted only to four and he got out of the crater. I knew I couldn't beet him at that power level so I used the KAMEA- KEN and raised my power higher than his. Then I was beating him bad I only missed or got blocked like one out of every fifteen punches I threw. Then I grabbed the collar of his shirt and head butted him. I don't know who bled but blood was on both of our foreheads. Kavu landed back on the ground and didn't do any thing at all. I didn't think he could do anything else so I left him alone then the ground under him started the break up and he yelled "kaio ken times five" and all the energy around him turned a blood reddish color.

Tyler: I remember you two started to fight again and all I could see was a light blue flash and a red flash attacking each other.

Lance: yes then I turned into a super saiyan then right two a super saiyan two. He just simply said "kaio ken times ten!" I was so surprised he match my power if not was stronger. The last thing I remember was, I was yelling "KI ULTRA CANNON"

And Kavu cupped his hands together and yelled "SUPER KA…ME…HA…ME…HA!"

After that we were both caught in the explosion of the beams hitting each other, that's it.

Tyler: I will tell you the rest; after the explosion you and Kavu lost all folds on consciousness and fainted. The ref called to ten and said it was a double lose and said I was champion I got one hundred million zeni and a trophy. That is all.

Kavu: (rides in on a wheel chair) well I thought about what you asked me and.

Tyler: well?

Kavu: when I get out of this chair I will help you.

Lance: good I need a new sparing partner.

Okay that is the end of this chapter and now the warrior's team has Luke, Steve and Kavu on there teams what can stop them now? The tundra force maybe (hint-hint)