Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Kia Child ❯ Here then Gone ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Lost Kai Child

Chapter 1

Long ago, in the Kai universe, there lived an elder Kai. This Kai was known for his mischief and trouble making.

(This was during the cell saga).

One day, he was in his small house on his small planet just sitting thinking of how he could have something to play with. (He is just a 6 year old trapped in an old mans body). Suddenly, he thought of it. He could make his own friend. He is a Kai after all. Nothing real of course. Just something for him to have fun with for awhile. It had never been done before.

He snapped his fingers and a small baby girl appeared.

"Wow I'm good. She almost looks real."

Suddenly she began to move. The elder Kai stared in shock. It wasn't supposed to be alive. If any of the other Kais were to find out he would be banished and would never be able to return. Unless another Kai were to find and retrieve him, but the possibility of another Kai finding him in the banished zone was 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 0.000000000000000001.

Knock, knock.

The old Kai jumped at the sound of the door.

"Elder Kai? It's me. Supreme Kai. Let me in. I wish to speak with you."

"Just a moment supreme Kai."

The elder Kai picked up the child and set her in a closet and shut the door. He then walked over to the door and let the supreme Kai in.

"Yes supreme Kai? What is it you wanted?"

"I just wanted to see how you are doing. That's all."

"I'm just fine." He said nervously.

The supreme Kai looked at the elder Kai strangely. The elder Kai knew that if the supreme Kai knew, it wouldn't be long before all the Kais knew. The supreme Kai walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"Um…supreme Kai? Would you like some coffee?"

A small sneeze came from the closet. The supreme Kai turned his head towards the closet.

"What was that?"

"Uh…that was me. I have a small cold. Now about that coffee?"

"Yes. Some coffee sounds good."

The elder Kai left into kitchen trying to stay cool. He tried to pour the coffee but his hand would not stop shaking. He finally was able to finish filling to two cups but not without making a huge mess. * I'll clean up later. *

He finally calmed himself and walked back into the room. His heart stopped at the sight of the supreme Kai holding the child on his lap. He then dropped the cups.

The supreme Kai was not happy.

"Elder Kai? Why do you have a small child in your house?"

The elder Kai began to tell the story and how it was an accident.

"Well elder Kai, since you are our only elder Kai, I will be lenient. I won't tell the other Kais but I'm afraid the child has to go. Well have to send her somewhere safe. Do you want to do it or should I?"

"Perhaps you should do it."

~ Later at the abandoned deportation center ~

The supreme Kai placed the girl in a pod then placed a locket around her neck. Apon the locket read the word "ASILYM". That was ancient Kai for "Child of Kai".

"Take care Asilym. Maybe one day well meet again."

He then closed the pod and the girl disappeared.

~ Back at elder Kai's house ~

"Huh!"

The elder Kai looked at his hand. It began to disappear. He suddenly disappeared all together.

~ Down on earth ~

It was late at night when a collage girl was walking home from a party with her friends. She stopped when she heard a small cry. She turned around to see a small baby. She picked it up and looked at the locket around her neck.

"Asilym? That's a strange name."