Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Kia Child ❯ Tounriment Disaster ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Lost Kai Child

Chapter 2

~ Eight years later ~

"Silly! Time to get up!"… "Asilym! I'm not going to tell you again!" Plue walked into her daughter's room to see no one. "Where is that girl?"

~ On top of a hill close by to Plue's house ~

"There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you. What are you doing up here?"

The small eight-year-old girl had long red hair with some strand of dark blue. Her eyes were aqua and her skin was rather pale.

"Nothing, I just felt weird when I got up this morning. So I decided to come here."

"Did you have another vision?"

"Well, I didn't see anything if that's what you mean. I just felt something familiar. Something I haven't felt in…in forever."

"Do you still want to go to the Worlds Martial Arts Tournament today?"

"No. It's just an old oaf pretending to be strong while some buff looking oaf gets paid to fall out of the ring."

"Okay. In that case, is it alright if Susie comes over?"

"Sure. We still need to work on her powers."

"Great. Oh. Before I forget, you dropped this." Plue held out a doll that looked like the supreme Kai. Silly garbed it and began to hug it tight.

"Where did you find him?"

"He was at the bottom of the hill."

"I must have dropped him on accident. Thanks mom."

(Just in case you can't remember, Silly is the Kai child and she has the ability to sense danger and with certain people she can tell the future and with others she can see there past, but only battles or important dates. But it doesn't work with everyone and she has to be in some kind of physical contact with the person. She can even heal the injured just a little bit just so they are kept alive. She has other powers too, like flying and moving objects with her mind, but she tries not to use those too much because it frightens some of the towns people.)

~ Later that day after Plue left for the WMAT ~

Knock, knock.

"Come in Susie."

"How'd you know it was me?"

"You really have to ask?"

"Oh right."

"Shall we begin?"

"Sure."

Susie sat down at the table while Silly went and got a deck of cards. Then she set them on the table across from Susie.

"Now Susie, were going to start with the cards. I will hold one up and I want you to tell me what it is."

"I'm not really good with the cards. All right. Let's start."

Silly held up the first card. On the side that was closest to Silly read the 3 of diamonds.

"Um…it's…"

"Focus. Reach out with your mind and see through my eyes."

"Um…the three of…hearts?"

" `sigh' Nope. But you were close."

"I was never really good with the cards. Con we do something else?"

"Like what?"

"Like…watching the tournament on TV?"

"Not you too. Don't you know that its rigged?"

"Well I think that all but the last fight is real. You know. The one with Mr. Satan."

"That's soooo true. Ok. Fine, we'll watch it just to see if there are any new faces."

They went into the front room and turned on the TV to one of the channels with it on…or at least that should have it on, but the TV was noting but snow. Silly was worried that something had gone terribly wrong. She feared for her mothers life. She reached out with her power to try and locate her…nothing.

Without warning to Susie, Silly ran out the door and in a rush.

Silly stood outside and concentrated all her power as she started to levitate and fly at full speed to the WMAT. She was there within minutes.

What she found, was the most horrifying thing in the entire universe…

End chapter 2

Please tell me what you think. I need to know or I wont continue with this storie.