Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Mystery Of Saiyaman ❯ Confrontations ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1

…Confrontations

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. So leave me alone.

Author: silverflower16@hotmail.com (e-mail me for updates)

Warnings: Maybe a tiny little ooc, but not really. Bad language too!

Rants: I just had it in me so I had to get it out. Review!

Videl slithered around the rusty dumpster trying to go unnoticed by the gangster who were having a heated conversation a few yards away.

"What do you mean you don't have the damn money," The bald, overweight man asked. "I went through all the trouble to get this straight from the black market for nothin'?"

"I-It's not my fault Charlie. My boss just for-"

Videl raised an eyebrow when she heard a gun being cocked back.

"I've warned you and your boss too-"

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE FEINS!"

Videl peered behind the dumpster. 'Oh no, it's Saiyatrash.'

"Who the hell are you?" The man asked.

"The question is, who are you?" Gohan replied, with his high and clear voice.

"That's none of your business. Now you get down from there and tell me who you are before I have to blast it out of you." The man demanded pointing the gun at Saiyaman.

"No, no, no. Using a loaded gun is dangerous. I suggest you put it down, sir!"

"I ain't doin' nothin'. You tell me who you are, and then maybe I'll consider it."

"Ok, but I'm not going to repeat this, so remember it well."

"I AM GUARDIAN OF THE CITY, FIGHTER OF-"

"What in the world are you doing," Videl exclaimed as she jumped out from behind the trash can."

"Err…what do you mean? I was just telling them who I was."

"You're not supposed to tell them who you are, Jerk! You're not even supposed to be here!"

"But they are criminals and I just wanted to…" Gohan's voice faded out as he saw the look Videl was giving him. It was far worse then his Mothers.

"Now look what you've done. I was supposed to track down their boss, and now they're not even going to speak!"

"That's right nobody's doin' nothin'. Don't either of you move a muscle until I'm in the car, understand?"

Before anyone could answer, Saiyaman disappeared.

"Wha-where did he go?"

'I'm up here!"

Everyone looked up and saw Saiyaman levitating in the air with the car in one of his hands. 'What a show-off', Videl thought.

"What in the world?! You get down here with my car!"

"I'm sorry, but that's not possible," Gohan said as he placed it on top of a near by building."

"That's it!"

The man shot at Gohan, but he easily caught the bullet.

"What is this guy? C'mon, Charlie. We'd better get out of here."

Both men took off in the opposite direction, but they were greeted with a kick from Videl to their stomachs. Both men rendered unconscious and Videl crossed her arms as Saiyaman's feet softly touched the ground.

"Good job, Miss Videl! I couldn't have done it without you."

Gohan extended a hand, but Videl slapped it away.

"Do you realize, what you've just done?"

"Of course I do, we've just stopped two bad guys."

"No, you jerk! You've just ruined a carefully made out plan! And now we don't have anything to help us track down two of the biggest gangs in the city!"

Gohan helplessly raised his two hands, trying to calm Videl down.

"Err..I'm really sorry Miss, it won't happen again. Now I'd better go. I wouldn't want to take up anymore of your time."

"Oh no you don't. This time you're not getting away, until I find out who you are!"

Videl stepped in front of Gohan. He tried to walk around her but she wouldn't budge.

"Fine! If you don't tell me who you are, I guess I'll just have to force it."

Gohan tried to run but she caught his cape and he fell backward.

He quickly stood up and caught Videl's foot, as she tried to kick him.

"Let me go, you jerk!"

He let go of her foot and she fell to the ground.

"Oops. Sorry, Miss."

"Grr…JUST TAKE THE STUPID TRASH CAN OFF YOUR FACE, THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER."

Videl had Gohan backed into the wall.

"I'm sorry miss, but I just can't do that"

"Why not!?"

"Because it's a-"

Gohan couldn't finish. Videl had begun to attack him full force. He easily dodged each attack, but he didn't dare hit back.

"Please calm down, Miss. You shouldn't be so angry."

"I have every right to do anything I want. Now you just tell me who you are."

Gohan shot a ki blast in the air, and Videl looked up. As soon as she was distracted, he jumped into the air.

"Huh?"

"Goodbye, Miss Videl. I'll see you soon."

"No! Wait! Get down here, you stupid Saiyatrash."

Gohan laughed nervously then took off into the air.

Videl watched him go and vowed that she would soon find out who he is.

**Remember, all stories are boring at first. I'm sure it will get more interesting in the chapters ahead. Sorry if it was also too short. Tell me what you think of it. Later**