Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The New DBZ ❯ The Saiyans Have Arrived ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I need a better title so I'm open to suggestions. This is a complete AU of everything that happens in the story starting from the middle of the Saiyan Saga. It will extend all the way through the Buu Saga. Mike will also be in this story. If you don't know who Mike is then read my other story Hells Rising. This story occurs before the events of Hells Rising only in a different dimension. In this story Videl is a Saiyan again. I just like writing fics where she's a Saiyan. Again read Hells Rising if that confuses you. If you don't want to that is fine because all of that will be explained in this story eventually. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Disclaimer: This is the only disclaimer that I have. I don't own DBZ. I wish I did but I don't. Mini disclaimers will be shown throughout the story if I include something from another person's work.

"Normal Conversation"

< Telepathic Conversation >

~ Thinking ~

:: Bond ::

Chapter 1 - The Saiyans Have Arrived

"Momma lets go. You're so slow." A recently turned four-year-old girl whines as she is pulling and tugging on her mother's pant leg.

"Calm down sweetie. We have all day you know." Says the mother.

"But I want to fly now."

"You know that we have to be away from the city so that no one can see me fly."

"I know, but it's so fun to fly. When are you going to teach me?"

"I don't know. I don't think your ready to learn yet."

"What? But I've been so good and been training and I want to learn so badly. Please teach me." The young girl completes this with a sad puppy-dog look.

"Oh all right. I'll start teaching you tomorrow. How's that sound?"

"Yea! I get to fly. I get to fly. I get to fly." The young girl is now dancing around her mother as they reach the outskirts of town.

"Are you ready honey?"

The young girl doesn't answer though. Instead she is looking upwards. "Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Mamma, what are those?" Says the girl as she points to the sky. The older woman looks up and gasps.

Two fireballs streak through the sky and impacts with the middle of south city. ~ Space pods, here? Could this be linked with what happened last year? Wait a minute, that's the royal seal. Oh no. ~ "Come on sweetie, it's time to go."

"But what were those mamma?"

"Nothing dear now we're leaving." The woman is about to pick up her daughter but then gasps a she sees a shock wave coming straight towards them. The woman then jumps on top of her daughter and shields her from it. The little girl gets scared and starts crying when she hears her mother scream out in pain. After a minute the woman rolls off of her daughter.

"Sweetie, get out of here. Run now, and don't turn back. Keep running until you can run no more. Get home to daddy."

"No, I wont leave you momma." The girl now has tears in her eye.

"Please go now. I'm dieing sweetie. Forget about me. Just go. Please live a happy life for me."

"But momma."

"GO NOW!" The girl reluctantly gets up and runs into the woods that surround the city. She has tears streaming down her face as she runs. "Good luck, my darling, Videl."

* Else where in the middle of nowhere *

"Did you feel that kid."

"I did, Mr. Piccolo. Is it them."

"Yes let's go."

The two fighters float up and fly in the direction to where they felt the energy coming from. On the way they met up with the other Z-Fighters.

"So you guys felt it too huh?" asks Krillin, who is now flying besides Gohan.

"Do you wish back Goku?" asks Piccolo.

"I called Bulma and told her to do so as soon as I felt the energy. So what are we going to do until Goku arrives?"

"We stall as long as we can and then we fight." Piccolo looks over to his pupil and notices that he has a worried look on his face. "You okay kid?"

"Yea, I'm fine Mr. Piccolo. Its just, I think I could hear someone crying in my head."

"What are you talking about bro?"

"I don't know Krillin. I could just hear her in my head. It sounds like she's in trouble."

"Her? You don't have a girl friend do you Gohan?" Krillin asks with a grin as he watches Gohan blush. "Ah, don't worry about it bro. I'm sure that you just have the jitters. Hell, I do too. This could be our last day alive."

"It's not that, it's just . . . never mind."

Piccolo is concerned about this, even though he'll never admit to it. ~ I know that that is not the case. Could he possibly have some sort of telepathic connect to someone and not even know it? Grrr, why am I worrying about him. I'm not like that. Why is it that I feel a need to protect this boy? ~

The three flew on in silence and are soon met up be the rest of the Z-Fighters. Pretty soon, they meet up with the Saiyans in a secluded clearing in the forest that surrounds South City.

"Be on your guard everyone." Warns Piccolo. Vegeta recognizes his voice from the transmission though.

"So you are the one that defeated Raditz. You know, you look like a Namek. I've always heard that Nameks were weak creatures who prefer peace over fighting." Piccolo doesn't respond to this though. "So Namek, where are the Dragonballs?"

"You wont find them anytime soon Saiyan. They were just used to wish Goku back to life and now it is impossible to find them for one whole earth year." Says Piccolo with a smirk. That seems to piss Vegeta off though.

"Well, well, well. It seems to me that Kakarot is too chicken to fight us himself huh Nappa?" says Vegeta.

"Yea, I bet he's hiding under a rock right now. Mwahahahahaha."

"Goku is no chicken. You just wait and see. When he gets here he'll show you two what's what."

"Then why isn't he here now baldy?"

"Uh, he's running into a little trouble getting here. Yea that's right."

"Well then, we are just going to entertain ourselves until he gets here, huh Nappa." Nappa just smirks and pulls out a vile of small round green things. He opens it and throws the seeds to the ground. Out of the seeds grow six little green men.

"These are Saibamen. They are just itching for a fight. So who's first?"

Tien steps forward. "I will fight first."

"Well, someone sounds confident. Lets see if you can handle them."

One of the Saibamen then attacks Tien and the two start to fight. Tien quickly gains the upper hand though and defeats the Saibamen. Vegeta sees the beat up Saibamen and kills him.

"If any of you other Saibamen are defeated by these weaklings then that is what will happen to you too. GOT IT!" The Saibamen flinch at Vegeta's threat knowing that it wasn't an idle one.

Yamcha is the next to fight. "Alright. I'm ready. Let's see what these green beans got."

He and one of the Saibamen start fighting and pretty soon, it seems like that Yamcha is the wins that match. "Well that was easier then I thought it was. Well, two down four to go."

"Don't be so sure." Says Vegeta with a wide smirk.

Before anyone realizes what's going on. The Saibamen that Yamcha was just fighting, latches onto Yamcha's back. It then starts to glow, and then explodes, instantly killing Yamcha with it. The Z-Fighters are in shock and the Saiyans just start laughing.

"In case you haven't realized it, the Saibamen are kamikaze fighters. They'll kill themselves to win a match." Says Nappa.

Krillin gets very mad though. "Come on. I'll fight all four of the remaining Saibamen at once right now!"

"Your funeral baldy." Says Nappa.

The four Saibamen attacks Krillin but Krillin seems to be holding his own against them. He then jumps up and charges up an attack.

"HA!" He lets a ball of ki fly right at them and at the last second, the disk breaks off into many smaller balls of ki. Krillin takes control of all of them and uses them to kill the three of the four Saibamen easily. He also used some of them to hit the Saiyans with. The remaining Saibamen goes after Gohan but before it reaches the young fighter, Piccolo kills it easily.

"Thanks Mr. Piccolo."

"I wasn't trying to save you kid. I just may need you in the fight." Gohan seems a little put down by Piccolo's remark but he is use to it so he just brushes it off. Vegeta then walks out of the smoke, unscratched and starts to speak.

"I was hoping that this battle will be a challenge, but judging by what I have seen here today, I can tell it wont be. Do what you wish to them Nappa."

"Sure thing Prince Vegeta."

Nappa powers up and attacks Tien first with an energy blast. The blast rips through Tien's arm and Nappa thinks that he's dead but gets annoyed after he realizes that Tien is still alive. What everybody failed to realize though is that Chiaotzu is missing. Vegeta sends out a warning to Nappa but Nappa doesn't understand it until it is too late. Chiaotzu clamps onto Nappa's back and starts to power up. He quickly sends a telepathic message to Tien before he unleashes it.

< I'm sorry Tien. Please stay alive. > With that, Chiaotzu self-destructs. Piccolo has a look of pride for Chiaotzu for what he just did, even though he will never admit. Tien is in shock at what his good friend just did.

~ Chiaotzu, you fool. Why did you do that? You can't be wished back again. ~

When the smoke clears, the Z-Fighters are shocked to see that Nappa doesn't have a scratch on him. "Well, that was fun. Now where were we?" Nappa then unleashes an attack.

"Everybody move." Warns Piccolo. Everybody quickly moves but Gohan is frozen in fear and can't move. Piccolo and Krillin sees this and launches a ki blast, which misses Nappa, but distracts him from killing Gohan.

"You two are very bad shots. Try that again and I'll make sure that your deaths are slow and painful." Tien is starting to get annoyed by Nappa's threats and charges up his most powerful attack.

"TRI-BEAM!" The attack hits its mark but the strain is too much for Tien and he too dies. All that now remained of the Z-Fighters were Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan. The blast also does nothing to Nappa.

"You monster. The use of that attack causes him to die!" says Piccolo.

"What idiot would use an attack that would kill him?" says Vegeta. (A/N: He would, in the Buu Saga anyway.)

"Who cares? Lets kill them now."

"Patience Nappa. We will wait." This shocks all of the fighters.

"My prince. What do you mean that we will wait?"

"I want to wait for Kakarot to arrive so that he can witness us kill his friends."

"That's good and all Prince Vegeta but I don't like to wait."

"Remember where you stand Nappa. I am your prince and if I say that we wait then we wait."

"Sorry my prince. How long shall we wait for him to arrive?"

"No more than three hours. After that, you may kill them if you wish."

"Haha. You three hear that. In three hours, I get to kill you."

The three Z-Fighters decides to regroup and come up with a plan.

"Sorry that I froze up like that guys." The two don't acknowledge him though. The next three hours go by in a blur for the three.

"Man, what's taking Goku so long?" asks Krillin. A beeping sound could be heard just then. It was Vegeta's scouter. Time is up.

"I knew Kakarot would be too scared to face us. You may do with them as you wish Nappa."

"Thank you my lord."

"Listen you two. I have an idea." Says Piccolo quickly. "Krillin, you will distract him while I go for his tail. When I grab it, you kid will deliver the final blow."

"That's a great idea Piccolo."

"I-I'll t-t-try." Stutters Gohan.

Unbeknownst to them, Goku has finally made it to Kame's Lookout. He gets two Senzu Beans from Korin and eats one while he save the other. He then calls for Nimbus and flies in the direction of the battle, hoping that he can make it before his friends die.

Back at the field, the three tries Piccolo's idea. Krillin flies up and launches a small ki blast at Nappa while Piccolo sneaks behind him and grabs his tail.

"NOW GOHAN! DO IT NOW!"

Unfortunately, Gohan couldn't move. He is rooted to his spot due to fear. Gohan final gathers his courage and launches a ki blast.

"Yea, we won!" says Krillin. His smile soon fades when he sees that Nappa still doesn't have a scratch on him.

"You are fools. Our tails are not our weak spots. We have learned to get rid of that weakness." The Z-Fighters are in shock.

Nappa then grabs Piccolo and hits him a few times, injuring him greatly. Nappa then decides to have some fun with Gohan. (A/N: This is when it gets different from the show.)

Piccolo suddenly looks up a little. ~ What's that sound. It sounds like . . . a little girl crying? Could that be the one Gohan was talking about earlier? ~ Piccolo didn't have much time to contemplate this because at that moment a little girl with black hair in two pigtails and blue eyes, runs out of the woods and abruptly stops when she sees the fighters.

"Ooo. A new toy to play with." Says Nappa with a smirk as he walks towards the little girl. For some reason, this seems to enrage Gohan and he quickly charges at Nappa.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

Nappa turns around just in time to receive a strong punch in the face by Gohan that sends him back a few yards. Everyone is in shock of what just happened. Krillin quickly snaps out of it and launches an attack.

"DESTRUCTO DISK!" He flings the disk at Nappa who only laughs.

"Do you really think, that weak of an attack can hurt me?"

"Dodge it you fool!" exclaims Vegeta.

"Nappa quickly jumps to the side as the attack goes by him. The disk clips him in the face, before continuing on and slicing a mountain in half. Nappa is livid at the sight of his own blood. He goes for Krillin in a blinding rage. With his back is turned, Piccolo decides to get up and launch his own attack.

"Special Beam CANNON!" The blast hits Nappa square in the back causing him to scream out in pain. Nappa is now livid while Vegeta just laughs at his pain. While all of this is happening, Gohan was checking on the girl.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-y-yes. Wh-what's going o-on here?"

"Oh, well you see the big scary bald man and the scary midget over there? They just landed on earth in search of the Dragonballs and they just destroyed South City. We're trying to stall long enough for my father to get here. Are you sure that your okay?"

The girl had a look of pure hatred replace her tear-streaked face. What shocks Gohan the most though, is the girl's ki. It skyrockets, and for some reason, Gohan's ki starts to rise also along with his anger. This does not go unnoticed by the other fighters.

"What the hell is going on?" yells Nappa. Nappa may not be able to sense energy but he can feel the energy that is radiating off of the two children.

"Nappa! You're going to pay for what you did!" They both yelled.

A/N: So what do you think? What will happen? You're just going have to wait and see so tune in for the next installment of whatever the hell I call this story.