Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Omega Majin ❯ Reawakening ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer:I don't own nor have I come up with any characters from DBZ or GT. This story is nothing but a what-if and doesn't really depict anything that has happened on either show. Also, I'm not very good at trying to be funny and this is my first fanfic, so bear with me.


Time:This story takes place right after the fight with Omega Shenron, only Goku didn't leave with Shenron, or absorb the dragonballs.
--------------------------------
The Omega Majin
Chapter 1--Reawakening
--------------------------------
Shenron spoke in the always familiar deep voice, "Are you certain you want to stay on this planet, Goku?"

”Sure. After all, I just got finished with all the bad guys and hadn't been able to do anything else without them reappearing.” Goku said with a chuckle.

The dragon spoke again, “Very well, but due to the damage caused to the dragonballs, you will not be able to summon me again for longer than usual, farewell.”

After that, the dragon took the dragonball and flew into the sky, bursting into seven directions and disappearing. Goku almost fell over asleep from all the energy he lost, but felt strange suddenly and quickly woke up as everyone freaked out.

The cluless face he tended to have came back, “What's wrong...I got something on my face?” He didn't even know what happened.

“Actually...” Bulma tried to tell him.

Vegeta's surprise left, replaced by the typical scowl, “Kakarot, you idiot, look at yourself.”

Goku couldn't find anything to see his reflection, but a puddle of water on the ground let him see what they were talking. Of course he didn't realize what he was looking at for several seconds. The wish Pilaf used on him that seemed like so long ago, the wish to make him a kid, had finally worn off.

The adult Goku nearly jumped, “Holy crap...” Pretty much everyone said that.

“Well at least he looks normal again.” Chi Chi tried saying with some optimism, but still followed by a sigh. "As for the constant changing, I hope you're done now."

He didn't answer, all they heard a rumbling sound, and he grabbed his stomach, “...Actually I'm hungry.”

They all did that weird anime thing where they fall over and Vegeta called him a moron.

When they all stood again, his wife grumbled, “Fine, but I'm not making it this time, we're going to the lookout. As I recall, they don't run out of food."

They all put their hands on each other connecting to Goku for the instant transmission and prepared to vanish. Goku made sure everyone was there, and found someone missing.

“Hey, where'd Uub go?” He and everyone but Vegeta twisted their heads in looking for him.

No one saw him around, or even sensed him. Goku tried sensing him out to teleport to him, but even he couldn't find him. Pan thought she felt something nearby for a split second.

There was a bit of anxiety creeping into her, “Grandpa, that dragon died right?”

His head stopped twisting and returned to clueless mode, “Yeah why?”

“And Android 17 and Baby?” she also asked.

“Yeah so?” he was trying to find why she was asking.

“Then why did the energy feel familiar?” The anxiety left, leaving her with confusion.

"Huh, what energy?" Pan led them to the edge of the destroyed city where she sensed it, but didn't find anything and still couldn't find Uub. What energy she felt vanished and all she could sense now was some lingering chill. Instead of staying to look for it, they warped to the lookout for however many pounds of food were about to disappear, or at least for the saiyans.

An hour later...

By the time they all finished the meal the genie had fixed for them, everyone ate too much and Dende set them up to sleep it off. Within a few minutes, everyone was asleep, except Popo and Dende. The young namek felt something vague on the planet that even he couldn't find, but he recognized it.

“Mr Popo, do you feel that.” The way he asked was shaky and curious at the same time.

While he was moving and placing dishes, he looked up to him, ”I don't sense things.”

That was surprising, and Dende lost concentration, "What, really?! I always thought you could."

“No, I just work here.” He didn't quite get that Dende was serious, and made himself crack up.

The green man smacked a hand against his forehead, “Well, there's something out there, you know anything about that.”

He kept moving plates into a cart, “Yes...”

Dende stood, waiting for the rest of the answer, “...Well, do you mind telling me what you know then?”

“I think it's Majin Buu.”

A look of panic crossed his face, “What?! Which one?" After another second of no answers, he calmed down and thought, "Wait, no, even the fat one's gone. Well, is it Uub?” Popo thought he actually saw some color leave the green boy's face at the mention of the demon's name.

Now there was a bit of confusion on Popo's face. “Yes.....and no. I don't quite understand why.”

“Which is it?” By this time Dende was starting to get a bit annoyed.

“I think it's the original.” With putting up the last of the plates, he stood and tried to get what he was talking about.

“But, that is Uub.” Now he looked confused.

Popo didn't speak, and something clicked, “Not anymore.”

Meanwhile back at the crater where Omega died...

Something was wrong with him, but he didn't know what. Uub circled the crater like a buzzard. He suddenly started remembered things that he learned from the fat Majin Buu, but the images were too vivid. These memories included him fighting Goku and Vegeta, even fighting Hercule and the fat Majin Buu once before finally being hit by the same bomb Goku used on the dragon.

Other memories seemed to go even further back. He didn't know how, but he knew they went apparently five million years back to a short green creature with an M on his helmet. After he woke up from a spell induced sleep, another short, but yellow, creature with the M on his belt called itself his master. During these memories, everyone looking at him kept calling him Buu and he even blew up the earth before he warped around a solar system and blew up three or four more.

When the playback of memories finally stopped, he shouted at nothing, “Dragon! Are you there!?” He usually had a nice tone to his voice, but this carried an anger in it he didn't recognize.

There wasn't a response from the hole, which he figured as much, but there was something going on. During the whole dark dragonball problem, he was told that the dragonballs have gathered too much negative energy. Even after Omega was killed, some of it still floated in the air and he felt it absorb into him. Since nothing happened though, he assumed it was harmless. Suddenly, he heard laughing.

He whipped his head around, looking for someone who was there, “Hello! Who's there?!” Once he listened more, he realized it was either coming from everywhere or nowhere.

The laughing got louder and he realized it was in his head. All the memories flashed through his mind again, and it felt like something was tearing open his skull. He fell to his knees with his hands gripping at his head, trying to stop the pain, but it only got worse. Then, he started screaming.

Back at the lookout...

“Popo, what is that?!” Now Dende felt the rest of it and was able to locate the source.

He felt the huge energy, but felt more evil than energy as a chill went through him. Popo didn't answer and Dende saw why, he was scared out of his mind and trying to close his ears like a kid. The powering up didn't stop, and now the namek felt a familiar energy. It was all Uub's energy. Instead of waiting for something to happen, he went to wake up the others.

Back at the crater, the pain finally stopped. When he was able to stand again, Uub didn't feel any caring about anything. He turned and saw a reflective surface, a surface showing him with the black and red eyes of his old life.

End

Next Chapter---The Way Out