Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Omega Majin ❯ The Way Out ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer:I don't own nor have I come up with any characters from DBZ or GT. This story is nothing but a what-if and doesn't really depict anything that has happened on either show. Also, I'm not very good at trying to be funny and this is my first fanfic, so bear with me.


--------------------------------
The Omega Majin
Chapter 2--The Way Out
--------------------------------
All he heard was yelling as someone being called 'Captain' was apparently chasing someone around who had an australian accent before the dragon opened his eyes. Omega Shenron instantly knew where he was, from more memories created by the dragon balls and recognized everyone in hell with him, even the ogres.

"Who is this ugly creature, I haven't seen it before?"

"What does it matter? You don't rule here anyway so shut up." (Somebody's brave)

The dragon twisted around to see Frieza with either Goz or Mez making fun of him, he just gets the two ogres mixed up."

“How dare you? Do you know who I am and what I can do to you?”

”Do I know who you are? Well as far as I can see...you're nobody, you're dead, and you look part woman so shut it.” either Goz or Mez said.

Frieza would have attacked the ogre, but after the whole problem with the purple and red demon(Janemba) that let them out, he wasn't about to get Yemma's attention again. Omega got his senses, and his arrogance, back and realized the fact that he still was Omega, and not Syn, and that he was in hell at all got him curious.

The dragon finally spoke, “Why am I here, why didn't I just stop existing, and how did that monkey beat me?! I was only created, not born, so why do I have a soul?!”

Cell had just walked up to see the new prisoner. “I can answer that. Because you existed at all, your soul was created when you came into being, just like me, and like the other dragons. Unlike Frieza, I was watching your fight with Goku and I think I know why you didn't come back as Syn, which is because when you absorbed the other dragons, you took their souls and actually transformed your own.

“I also took their abilities? That makes me wonder, If I absorbed Nuova, and Goku did later, only to have it done by me again, what if Nuova copied a power from Goku and I took it without knowing, because Nuova didn't know he had it.”

“Like what?” Cell seemed interested, since this creature was made from energy instead of cells.

“You have the same thing, instant transmission.” the dragon said with a grin.

“Ha..good luck, we can't get out anyway and that's not a very original idea.” Cell said, and a couple of others laughed at the so called 'way out.'

“Don't dare laugh at me bug-man, you may not be able to leave, but I can. That bomb Goku hit me with I put a little bit of my negative energy into before it made the crater. My energy is infused at the point of my death and can act as a weakpoint in space for me to get back, and even use all the energy floating around the city to come back to life.”

“Wait! How...”

Before Cell finished, Omega put his fingers to his forehead and vanished, leaving everyone there surprised, but mostly mad. The ogres left somewhere to tell King Yemma and he would tell Goku.

Meanwhile, back at the crater again...

Just like he thought, the dragon was able to use his energy to bring him back to earth, and back to life, but he was still missing a lot of power because he had to absorb positive energy to come back and it weakened him. He started using his senses to find Goku and the others so he could warp to them, but he felt something much closer. It felt like that brown boy with the wierd vest that he shot in the face, but it also felt like the pink creature he remembered from Goku's memories, more specifically the small one.

“Who's out there?! Is it you, boy?!”

He didn't get an answer, but he felt the energy come closer and it was then that he realized how weakened he was from the good energy, just before he heard something like walking. He finally saw the boy Uub, but his eyes were different.

“It was a bad idea to be here, but that will be your last regret.”

Omega fired a blast of energy at him, trying to end it fast due to his energy problem. The blast hit Uub right in the face, again, and the blast caught him and the buildings in the stream.

“Ha, one less problem.”

He started sensing for Goku again, but still felt Uub's energy whirled around for another blast, thinking he was almost dead. When the smoke cleared, he saw Uub standing there, but blown in half and leaking some pink stuff that slithered back up his legs when it hit the ground.

“Wha...how?! That creature was beaten, there's now way for it to come back, it's soul was changed!”

Uub spoke in a high pitched demonic voice, “Not...permanent.”

Back at the lookout...

Everyone had been awake for a few minutes now, while Dende explained what was going on.

“I don't see what the problem is, we could just talk to him, I mean he has to still have good in him.” Goku said, always the optimist.

“You don't get it, Goku! Majin Buu, the original, was always the most evil being you've ever fought, and one of the most evil in existence, and could always get stronger.” Dende said, trying not to freak out.

“You mean after all the times that pink freak beat the crap out of me, it just comes back, just like that?! Fine, how'd it come back?” Vegeta jumped in, kind of pissed.

Dende tried explaining, but hesitated for a second, “After the last evil dragon was beaten, there was still some negative energy left that spread after the spirit bomb hit, and it kind of, well...got into Uub.”

"What, no!" Goku looked horrified.

"Dad, you know something about this?"

"Actually yeah. Have you ever noticed that Uub has been alive the same number of years that Buu has been dead?"

"Yeah, what're you getting at?" Gohan almost knew what he was going to say.

"Uub...is Buu."

Everyone there felt their heart stop, with the exception of Vegeta.

"When he died, I said that I would love to fight him again, and King Yemma heard me and reincarnated Buu into Uub, so he turned human, but had the potential to easily jump up to Buu's level. But because of that, he also still had all his memories in his head, he just couldn't find them, until he merged with the fat Majin Buu, although he was still a good guy because the fat one was good.

"Well, we just have to beat him again." Trunks jumped in.

"Easier said than done, boy." His dad remember the beating.

"Vegeta, I know Buu was bad, but don't go getting rude to your son." Bulma said after his sarcastic response.

"Oh, so now he's MY son."

"Well, we still have to deal with it, so Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, are you ready to go?" Goku asked as he was ready for the demon again.

"What about me, grandpa?!" Pan asked.

"Pan, I need you to stay here, you can't fight Uub or Buu."

Everyone, or at least Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Vegeta, put their hands on Goku's shoulder and they dissappeared.

Back at the crater...

"Boy! Are you really going to fight me, Omega Shenron?"

Uub only smiled and Omega actually started to get nervous when he saw a look in his eye that showed he was completely out of it.

"I beat you once, is this just your small attempt at revenge, or do you want to be hurt again? Answer me!"

Uub was still blown in half, but then he melded himself back together and a pink stretchy think shot out of his stomach and toward Omega. The dragon managed to dodge it, but Uub was suddenly in front of him. Uub slammed the dragon to the ground and the pink stuff got on him.

"What are...no! I will not be taken into someone else, I am the greater being!"

The dragon kept trying to fight it, but the sludge covered him and started to crush him.

"Wait...if you let me go, I'll let you..."

The sludge crushed his body and flew back at Uub and covered him, and he started changing.

End

Next Chapter---Omega Buu