Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect T/P story (Your Typical Story) ❯ The Long Awaited Torture of Gohan ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Yeah, I know I haven't updated in a while. There are three key words that can explain why:school, babysitting, piano. Arg! Oh wellz, here's Ch. 6 y'all. Mainly G/V this chappie^_^

Disclaimer:I don't own anything except my lipgloss. So please don't steal it!

Recap of Ch. 5:"What is it Gohan?" Videl said, looking in the direction Gohan was staring at.
"Trouble's headed our way."

Ch.6:The Long Awaited Torture of Gohan

Gohan identified the ki's owners to be that of "the brats," namely, Trunks, Pan, Goten, and Bra. He was ready to check it out when Videl became impatient.
"Whatever, let's start our spar," she said, developing a smirk on her face. As sadistic as it sounded, she enjoyed the contact of her fists and feet against Gohan's rock hard body. Or then again, maybe she was just another horny teenage girl....(A/N: I, personally, am a member of A.H.T.G. and am currently stalking the following actors:Tom Welling, James Marsden, Chad Michael Murry, and so forth.....want any of their pics just ask^_^) Gohan's mind reverted back to Videl and he forgot all about the kis. If he had searched for them, however, he would have located them behind the bushes on the other side of the lake...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ha! I got here first!" proclaimed Goten, proud of his achievement.
"Yeah, so now you're the rotten egg!" giggled Pan. Goten scratched his head for a second, deep in thought, then blushed.
"I guess I am, aren't I!"
"SHHHHHH! Gohan and Videl are over there," Trunks shushed them. The four of them hid behind a bush as they observed the spar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gohan was laughing inside his mind at the ease of this battle while his face showed nothing but deep concentration. He was actually TRYING not to block Videl's hits. Videl noticed this, got frustrated, and surprised Gohan with a quick, powerful kick that hit him straight on. Gohan feigned pain and was rather impressed at her attack. He signaled for both of them to stop and take a breather. Although he knew she would never say anything, Videl looked sore and worn out, and she needed a break.
"You're getting much better, I'm impressed," Gohan smirked. Videl had to bow her head down so he couldn't see her blush. If he knew she was blushing then that would give him an upper hand in their next spar. She had to maintain her tough exterior, for training purposes...(A/N: MMMHHHMMM....sure you are, hunny) Gohan's eyes trailed down her baggy t-shirt to her long, slim legs, the only thing her 'outfit' really showed off. Instead of bowing her head down this time, however, she smiled up at him and he smiled back. Training, shmaining, he was too cute not to smile! Plus, maybe if she developed girlish charms she could use them as a fighting technique. Ha! Like that would ever happen...Videl didn't know why, but the way Gohan was just standing there, smiling genuinely at her made her feel like there was a warm breeze blowing.....she shivered. Gohan approached her in hopes to rub her arms to maybe warm her, when a small, thin ki beam skillfully tore Videl's T-shirt in 2, leaving her in her tight, black tank top and spandex shorts. Videl panicked and covered her arms over her chest, which she wasn't used to exposing. Gohan was just staring. He couldn't help it. She had a gorgeous body, similar to that of Selma Hayek's. She had a perfect vase shaped body, with large protruding breasts and a perfectly round buttocks. Poor Gohan was left stuttering like an idiot. Videl, confused at what just happened, blamed Gohan.
"Gohan, you perv! I thought better of you!" And with that, she slapped his face and flew away. Gohan was left feeling dumbfounded and shocked. Then he noticed the familiar kis once more...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok, Trunks, got my ki blast ready. Just tell me when," said Pan, aiming her finger like a gun with one eye closed. Trunks, with his binoculars, signaled her.
"Nnnnnnnnnnnnow," he said, seeing Gohan take a step closer to Videl.*BAM* A perfect ki blast sliced her mother's shirt in 2.
"Geez, Pan. Careful where you point that thing!" said Bra, frightened.
"It's okay, Bra, relax. Pan's the best when it comes to ki blasts," reassured Goten. Trunks, who was still looking through the binoculars, started laughing out loud. He had just seen Gohan's face after Videl's shirt fell off.
"What?!" said Pan,"let me see!" Trunks shared the binoculars with Pan, their faces squished together side by side. The two witnessed Videl slap Gohan, and, not being able to take it, dropped the binoculars and fell to the ground laughing, holding their sides. Suddenly, Goten's voice quavered.
"Uuuuu...guys? I think you should stop laughing now...." But Trunks and Pan were still laughing.
"Omg, Goten. If you had seen it, you would have understood how hilarious it was. I mean, she slapped him square across-"
"The jaw? Yes, I know Pan," a VERY angry Gohan finished for her. Pan, Trunks, and Goten all gulped. But not Bra.
"You can't do anything to us! My Daddy won't let you!" Bra exclaimed. Despite her short time in the present timeline, Vegeta had grown quite fond of his little saiyan princess. Gohan suddenly got a creepy, sadistic smile.
"Oh, I can't, can I? Ok then, until you and Trunks are punished properly, I'll make sure Goten and Pan suffer twice as hard....for you two......"
"Don't worry, Bra. I can take my brother," said a loyal Goten. (A/N:aweeeeeee! Would MY boyfriend do that for ME? No!!!) Pan, however, spoke up. She knew that Gohan wouldn't REALLY punish them physically, just make them do extra chores. But still, she wasn't going to let others take credit for the plan SHE AND TRUNKS came up with
"No, Gohan! Don't punish them. They had nothing to do with it. It was all Trunks and me," she said with a proud smirk on her face.
"Is that so? Well, then, I have the perfect punishment for both of you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:oooooo, i already know what the punishment is gunna be^_^. But I'm not gunna tell you til next chappie! More T/P next chappie and some G/V making up.