Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Side of a Saiyan ❯ CHAPTER 6: DRAGONBALLS, BABYSITTING AND SIGHTINGS ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 7: DRAGONBALLS, BABYSITTING AND SIGHTINGS


A-N: Well people I have a favor to ask of you I need reviews a lot they help me write. I know this story doesn't suck because I get so many nice comments at school please leave me some

Disclaimer:

Me: I OWN DBZ mwha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Geta: what is your problem?

Hannah and Trunks: she's crazy and doesn't own anything

Me: *pouts* it's true... except for the characters I made up.

Last time:





The small group of Adam, Hannah, Trunks and Bra slowly flew home. Hannah was still quite mad and wasn't talking to anyone. Trunks filled Bra and Adam in on what had happened at the school. Hannah had been deep in thought when she saw suddenly something shiny in the top of a tree.

^Hey hold up I thought I saw something.^ Hannah and Trunks flew down to examine the shiny object. She dug through the trees until she grasped the object, but didn't let Trunks see it. It was orange and round, strange enough it had 2 little red stars on it. It was warm and tingling. The small ball could be held in the palm of her hand comfortably. Hannah decided only to show Trunks when she showed the others. The group then continued on their way home no one questioned Hannah's finding. The trip to the house was a short one only taking the group about ten minutes. Hannah saw everyone but herself and Trunks go separate ways as soon as they got into the house. Bra went to get ready for a trip to the mall with her mother and Adam went to spar with his Uncle Vegeta. Hannah and Trunks went out to the kitchen to ask Bulma for permission to visit the Sons.

^Mom may Hannah and I go to the Sons' house?^

^Do either of you know the way?^ Trunks only remembered the Sons living in the city in his time line and had no clue where they were now.

^No mom but couldn't Lil me take us?^ Trunks asked wondering why Hannah had asked him to go to the Son's in the first place.

^That's a great idea then Bra and I can go shopping alone! Oh but wait, Chi-chi and Goku are going out tonight and need someone to watch Goten.^ Bulma said almost in worry thinking hard trying to find what to do.

^What about Gohan?^ Trunks asked still a bit weary of saying his name.

^No Trunks, he can't watch Goten, he is going on a date with Videl.^ Bulma said with an air of jealousy.

'Lucky Chi-chi is going to get grandchildren before me.' Bulma thought sulkily.

^Hey what if Trunks and I babysat Goten and Bra and Adam could watch Lil Trunks then you and Uncle Vegeta could go out!^ Hannah said as the idea sprang into her head. Trunks face went from smiling to horror. Lil Trunks walked into the kitchen and went to take a cookie but was interrupted as his mother spoke.

^That's a great idea. Lil Trunks can take you over then spar with Goten then come home. I'll pick you two up later then.^ Trunks now looked at Hannah in horror.

*What have you done, do you know what you've gotten us into? Picture scary thoughts VERY scary thoughts.* Trunks said in a terrified voice through their link.

*Ok, Boxer-boy I think you have lost it.* Hannah said amused as she pulled him into the livingroom to get their stuff ready to leave.

After Lil Trunks was told the plan he and the two connected by their tails left for the Son's. It took them half an hour to get there but the saw their destination soon. It was a small yellow house with white windows and a pale blue door. Lil Trunks went ahead and knocked with his knuckles sharply two times. Chi-chi opened the door politely with a joyful look on her face.

^What brings you three here?^ Chi-chi asked as she gave each of the kids a huge hug.

"I would like to spar with Goten Mrs. Chi-chi." Lil Trunks said with a look of hopefulness and pleading.

"That's fine dear just don't blow anything up this time. He's out back by the stream." Chi-chi yelled over her shoulder as the chibi went to find his playmate.

^So you two what are you doing here?^ Hannah removed the orange object from her gi and showed it to Chi-chi. Trunks looked at the object with interest.

^My Uncle had once had described something like this to me and said you would know about it Mrs. Chi-chi.^ Hannah said as she handed the orange ball to Chi-chi

^Just Chi-chi and yes I know what that is. It's a Dragonball.^ She said with a smile, and handed the ball back.

^A whos-it-whats-it?^ Chi-chi had a thoughtful look on her face.

^I met my husband Goku because of the Dragonballs. My father, the Ox King, had sent me to Master Roshi's island for the Banjo Fan. I was walking the trail when a boy on a yellow cloud appeared from the sky,

the young boy politely asked me to stop. He asked if I was Chi-chi and told me my father had sent him to help me get the fan. Together on the cloud he had, we flew to Master Roshi's and found he didn't have the Banjo Fan. We were...^ Chi-chi looked up, realizing that the two were a bit taller then her.

^Um Chi-chi that still doesn't explain what the Dragonballs are.^ Hannah asked still a bit confused.

^Oh, I'm sorry dears, the Dragonballs are 7 magical balls. They each have a number of stars on them from 1 to 7. When all of the balls are together the dragon can be summoned and he will grant you 2 wishes. Then the Dragonballs turn to stone and scatter through out the earth. It takes a year for them to become active again. My family has the 4 star Dragonball. It's been in our family a long time. Does that answer your questions?^ Chi-chi asked as she finished explaining.

^Yes ma'am .^ Hannah played with the Dragonball as she listened and answered. She decided that she would put the Dragonball on a necklace for now. Trunks remembered something suddenly.

^Chi-chi my mother sent us over to babysit Goten tonight.^ He said trying to control the look of horror that threatened to come across his face.

^Oh, Thank you dears. This means a lot to me.^ Chi-chi said as she again hugged the two.

Out of the bushes emerged two muddy figures, Goten and Lil Trunks. Chi-chi looked from her son to her house guest. She didn't look to happy, because next thing they all knew she had a blacked handled object in her hands. It radiated pure evil to any saiyan. It seemed Goten knew what was coming because he whimpered in fear. The object descended upon his head with a metal clang. Hannah then realized what it was . The Almighty Frying Pan of Terror and Hannah now knew why it was feared by any saiyan. Goten sat nursing a bump on his head. "Goten what have I told you about playing in the mud?"

" Not to Mama. I'm sorry but there is going to be no fun tonight and the mud looked interesting so I jumped in. Besides tonight I will have to hide my power and how much I can eat from the babysitter. I'll probably starve to death!" Goten exclaimed nearly bursting into tears as he did so.

"Not this time Goten hun. What if Hannah and Trunks babysat you?" Chi-chi asked as she watched Goten's smile grow at the idea.

"You mean it mama? Yippy! That's great it'll be fun." Goten exclaimed loudly. Chi-chi and Goten started heading in and Hannah and Trunks followed. That's when Chi-chi got her first look at Hannah's and Trunks' tail issue.

'No fair Bulma is getting grandkids before me' Chi-chi got an evil glint in her eyes and saw right through Bulma's evil plan. Inside the house Goku was lying on the couch relaxing, while Gohan was rushing around upstairs looking for something or other. Goten walked over to his toy box and got out a small cloud like toy that was able to hover. He chased the small cloud around the livingroom joyfully. Chi-chi started giving instructions to Trunks and Hannah on where stuff was, telephone numbers and anything else she could think

At 7:00 Chi-chi and Goku left for a fancy Japanese place. Trunks and Hannah decided it was time to make themselves and Goten dinner.

'Mission Impossible.' Hannah thought as they got the stuff out to make an earth dish called pizza.

^Explain this again Boxer-boy we take Bread, butter and cheese and put it all together and will have some type of food?^ Hannah asked utterly confused on what they could be making.

^Yes Hannie we will just trust me and hope we can cook. ^ Hannah just laughed at Trunks. He gave her a look and shook it off.

^Ok, but if it doesn't taste good you made it.^

^I bet it'll taste just fine.^ Hannah started to butter all the pieces of bread as Trunks prepared the fire outside to cook the sandwiches on. Trunks laid the American cheese across the buttered pieces of bread.

They made about a hundred Grilled cheese sandwiches made and put them outside over a huge fire that Chi-chi had them set up.

^Hey Hannah can we play on my Playstation2? I got a new game called Tony Hawk's Pro Skater4.^ Gotend said as he pulled Hannah's gi sleeve towards the house.

^Ok, I guess but I've never played one before.^ Trunks, Hannah and Goten went to play the game system down in the basement rec room. Goten flipped on all the switches and loaded up the game. Everyone picked a custom made player. As Trunks and Goten raced for points Hannah sat trying to get her player to move right.

'Stupid baka game.' Hannah thought as she finally got her player to move. After awhile Hannah just let Goten and Trunks play she decided after 56 losses she was done. Trunks got up with Hannah to go get the sandwiches off of the fire.

Goten decided to come out and help get them off so he could eat as soon as they were off. Trunks and Hannah started removing the pieces of baked cheese off the fire and onto the small table. Goten was trying to figure out how many sandwiches everyone got.

^Hannah, Trunks what do I do with the spare sandwich?^

^You can cut it up into thirds so we all get the same amount. ^ The three began to eat their share of 33 1\3 sandwiches that they each got. It was now 8 o'clock and time for Goten to take a bath. Hannah sat outside with her tail under the door while Trunks bathed a sleepy Goten. By the time they were done it was bedtime for Goten. They tucked him in and said goodnight after reading him a short story.

Now Hannah and Trunks had an hour or two to spare. Hannah finally got an idea.

^Lets watch a movie Trunks.^ Hannah said remembering seeing Lil Trunks do so before.

^That sounds good lets get a funny one.^ They looked through the shelves of movies and decided on Shreck. Trunks popped the movie in while Hannah got a blanket and they sat on the sofa. Trunks wrapped the blanket around himself and Hannah. Luckily the Sons had some movies translated in saiyan for Hannah and Adam. During the movie Hannah couldn't remember the last time she had laughed so hard the thing was thought by Trunks. By the end of the movie both were asleep. Trunks' arm around Hannah and her head on his chest. This is how Bulma and Chi-chi found them.

"Grandchildren!" Was the cry that awoke Hannah and Trunks.

^Huh? What?^ Hannah said still half asleep.

^Mom why did you wake me up I was dreaming about...^ Trunks realized what he was saying and shut his mouth tight. Bulma and Chi-chi could only laugh and couch something about grandchildren.

% A few hours ago Bra and Adam's babysitting job.%

Bulma and Vegeta left at 7 heading for the movies then for Chinese. Lil Trunks looked at Bra and Adam and decided to make this fun.

^Hey can we watch a movie?^ Trunks said in a whinny like voice for the effect.

^Yeah sure Trunks like what?^ Adam asked him.

^I don't know how about the Resident Evil?^ Bra's face whitened. She hated that movie, the game and anything about it. It the only thing that really scared her even though it wasn't real. Adam didn't notice this.

^Sounds great Lil Trunks!^ The group had eaten dinner already so the settled for some popcorn to munch on. Lil Trunks sat on the floor on a bunch of pillows while Adam was at one end of the couch and Bra at the other. As the previews were playing Adam and Lil Trunks made a bet when Bra left the room for a soda.

^I bet my sister can't last the whole movie.^ Trunks said standing up to the older saiyan.

^I bet she can and if she does then you can't go to Gotens for a week.^ Adam challenged back having confidence on Bra, she was a tough girl. ^But if she does then you have to go out with her.^ They eyed each and shook on it.

'Great my sister is deathly afraid of Mummies.' Lil Trunks thought. Adam and Lil Trunks entered the room just as the movie was beginning. Bra looked nervous already. As the movie progressed Adam got an idea on how to keep Bra from leaving.

^Hey Bra come here please.^ Bra nodded trying to avoid looking at the screen. She came over and Adam pulled her on to his lap.

^Just chill here.^ He said as he smiled and pulled her closer as she tightened her grip on him. Moments later she rested her head on his shoulder and watched the rest of the movie the best she could. At the end of the movie Lil Trunks saw he had lost the bet and Bra still remained. They walked Lil Trunks up to bed and tucked him in. Once back downstairs Adam was acting fidgety and nervous.

^Um...Bra I was wondering....^ Bra was a bit curious, he wasn't looking her eyes like he usually did.

^Wondering what Adam?^ She asked with an air of innocence.

^Well remember that picnic and you asked if I would go out with you well the answer is yes.^ Bra squealed in delight.

^YEAH!^ She ran up and hugged him as she exclaimed her thoughts on the idea. . That is when Bulma, Hannah, Vegeta and Trunks walked in interrupting the cute moment.

^Hmp, about time you brats got together.^ Vegeta said in almost a joking way. (A/n: Keyword almost) Bulma told the kids to go up to bed and they obeyed. Trunks and Hannah to the sleeping bags and Bra and Adam to their rooms.

(A\n: The next day nothing happened until after school so lets start there)

Bra, Hannah and Trunks sat at a table doing there homework. Adam had went right to the woods to train alone. In the woods he went super saiyan 2 and began sparring with an invisible partner. He of course had the upper hand. He couldn't loose to thin air so eventually he decided that it was time to cool down then head home. As he flew over a small forest clearing he heard a bone chilling voice.

^YOU STUPID MONKEY YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND THEM?! WE'RE WOKING ON LIMITED TIME YOU DUMB MONKEY! I should have just killed your race sooner.^ Yelled the evil voice as Adam hid. A softer voice spoke next.

^I'm sorry my lord they keep moving.^ Adam lowered his ki to that of a squirrels's and sat in the upper branches of a tree. He could see the two people inside. One of the voices' belonged to the person Hannah and himself had been hiding from. The other man had black hair and a black tail. He was taller then the evil dictator that Hannah and he fled from. He wore brown armor that was common on the saiyan home planet. He looked familiar to Adam but yet he didn't know how.



A-N: well there you go a chapter that is 9 pages long! I'm sorry this story is taking forever I've kinda got an idea on how to end it but I don't' know how to write it! Well peace for now!

Leave me some reviews please

kiwi