Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The super awsome Power Battle ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Super Awesome Power Battle

Chapter. 1

The Chip


Deep within the cavernous walls of a secret army laboratory, a team of scientist' work feverishly on the discovery of the century. A computer chip with the ability to think like a human and perform complicated and teedious task. "Well, we've finally revieved the shipment!" A scientist exclaimed.


"Is it the crystal?" Asked another.


"Yes, yes it is the largest red diamond found to date!" The remarkable gem made the man salivate, "Only four were found before, they are too rare to experiment on."


"That is why we have assigned the new Computer to look after it and to do a study of physical and chemical characteristics." The Scientist smiled with the thought of such power.


"You mean we are going to let the R-12 study the diamond?" The nervous scientist stuttered.


"Hmmm, don't be so anxious, this is one of the many reasons we've built a perfect mind." The Scientists' confidence set everyone in the lab at ease, "Cmon', lets go home for the day, Dr. Roberson and I will be back in a week to do a diagnostic check on R-12."


The group of scientist left unaware of the danger that awaited them all when they would return.


********


Vegeta rested quietly in the sun after a long training session with Trunks. "Bulma were is my lemonade? I am thirsty, what does a man have to do to get a drink in his own back yard?"


Bulma stormed out of the doorway furious, "Vegeta why must you always make me do these simple task and chores for you? Can't you get a glass of lemonade on your own!"


"I don't know how to make lemonade woman! I-!" He was cut off by Bulma.


"It's already made! In a glass piture in the refrigerator!" She yelled.


"Well if it is so easily done why don't you get it?" He argued.


"I have more important things to work on and..." Bulma took a moment to catch her brealth, "and, I don't have the time to run arons for you Vegeta!"


Vegeta gave a crooked smirk, "Well your experiments must not be that important if you have time to come out here and yell at me all day!"


"Vegeta! Sometimes I think you wished me back to life only to have a slave in your house to cook and clean for you!" Bulma took another deep breath, "It's our little girl's last week at home before she goes off to college! We have alot of work and preparing to do, and I-!"


"How does that affect me!" Vegeta yelled cutting her off.


Frustrated Bulma began to cry, "Vegeta your a damned selfish ass! "


With that Bulma stomped away into the house crying. Vegeta sat there indifferent as if anything that had happened in the last few minutes wasn't his fault. He lay back down and resumed his sun bathing. "Bra! Get me a lemonade!"