Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The super awsome Power Battle ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter. 2

Treachery Arises


"Database, 5.110, 364 analysis." Chimed R-12, "Data systems record crystalline structure has the ability to absorb photogenic and antonic energy cells turning them into radial heat power."


The computer paused, "Interesting... System, locate data the following files: Koola Beta, Doctor Gero, Cell..."


The computer continued to talk to itself searching file records. "Results... loading... loading... found, Data files on covert experiments of Doctor Gero: Numbers 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, Cell, and 17-Super."


The rantings continued, "Found... unknown metallic polymer, unknown source, possibly alien origin, found, on NewNamiku. Substance has ability to utilize energy to recreated designated super structure but without central core sub-unit can not function."


The computer's evil mind began to hatch a plan.


********


Vegeta walked in the bedroom doorway, "Bulma?"


Bulma was lying face down on the bed sobbing. "Bulma, I'm didn't mean to get mad at you, it wasn't, your fault..." Vegeta stood there in shame.


Bulma pretended not to notice him but quieted her crying. A sudden rage built in Vegeta but he fought it back, " Don't do this Bulma, you know I hate it when you cry."


Vegeta realized it would take more than a few bland remarks to calm her down, "Bulma, I, am... S-s-s, sorry..." Vegeta hated giving apologies.


Bulma sat up and looked at Vegeta, "Do you really mean that?"


The Saiyan sneered in disgust at his showing weakness, "Yes, I meant it, why?"


Bulma looked at him, "Well did you mean it, or didn't you?"


I said yes!" grunted Vegeta, "I, I shouldn't boss you around, and I am, argh... sorry, and I love you..."


Bulma smiled and wrapped her arms around him kissing him on the cheek.


Vegeta smiled for a quick second but fought it off by biting his lip.


********


The large mechanical arms asembled the massing metalic body. A large pneumatic piston lowered the crystal into the chest cavity; blue ion mist began to spray out. The green veins lit with fluid that activated the already existing systems. "Excellent, system begin production of the Koola super chip..." The machine began to compute numbers and data, "Hmmm, unable to, this facility does not have the available materials, well, the structure will have to remain incomplete for the time being."


"Now to choose the face of my new body, scanning, scanning, found... ah, yes, this one will do... Vegeta... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"