Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The super awsome Power Battle ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter. 3

Vegeta vs. Vegeta


Vegeta stood next to Bulma and watched as Trunks drove Bra away to her college in Megotech City. A tear came to Bulma's eye, "I'll miss her around the house."


Vegeta made no comment and walked back into the house. He sat down in his favorite chair and thought for a long time, with Kakerotto gone he had no one to compete with, his life was in a way... empty. Popping a beer out of his mini-frig, he laid back to watched some television.


********


"Metal skin refinement complete." Exclaimed the cold voice. The new body of R-12 was complete!


The creation resembled Vegeta perfectly, even the crooked grin. But without the super chip he was unable to adapt or reattach broken limbs that may be loss. "Oh well, this will do for the moment." 12 slipped on lab clothes to cover his newly completed body.


Suddenly the door opened and two scientist walked in, "What the hell!"


Both gazed astonished at the figure standing before them. "What the hell are you doing here? What is all this? Wha-!" Before he could say another word the scientist exploded into a bloody mess!


The other man stood there stunned, he stared at the stranger and finally realized, "You are R-12!"


12 sneered, "Wow your a quick one."


The scientist screamed and fell to his knees in a flash. With lighting speed 12 had punched a hole in the man's chest. The scientist looked down for one last second as his organs spilled out on to the floor. With a final blood-choked gasp he collapsed.


********


Vegeta sat up surprised, "Such Power!"


The Saiyan stood looking around the room uncomfortably. In a flash he was out the window. Bulma rushed in to see what had happened, "Vegeta? Were are you?"


Realizing he must've left on one of his trips she ignored the incident and continued on her daily routine.


Vegeta's eyes scanned the horizon searching for signs of the energy signal he picked up on. "I know I felt something, was it Kakarotto? No, he is dead, gone, it must be some one else, some one new!" The Saiyajin kept scanning, but didn't see or sense anything else.


He landed outside of a bank and sat on the steps pondering what would have triggered his senses. "Perhaps, it was a fluke, a mistake on my part, it had to be, I'm getting too desperate for a challenge."


Vegeta quickly looked up towards the horizon at the sound of a far away explosion, "What is that? Yes, I knew it!"


The Saiyan flew towards the towering pillar of smoke full speed and anxious for battle. As he closed in on the disaster he began to hear screams of horror and panic. Suddenly an air car shot past him! Vegeta managed to get out of the way but no sooner had he cleared it then the vehicle exploded! "Wha-?"


Vegeta landed immediately running towards the burning rubble. Dead and mangled corpses laid everywhere, "What sort of sick monster would do this?"


He picked up a sign laying in the street, "Aztec Labs," this was the place they kept all the findings of alien technology. A blast of hot wind and fire made him fall backwards landing crookedly on his knee. "Arggghhhh!" It had still not healed from his battle with Frion.


Admidst the dancing flames and billowing smoke a figure appeared. Slowly the ominous character emerged from the fire. Finally Vegeta would see who this new threat was. It was, the Saiyan's jaw dropped... Himself!