Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The super awsome Power Battle ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter. 8

Ozaru and Fusion


The sweat seemed to float from his body, Vegeta no longer felt pain. The Darkness enveloped him completely, such power, how could he fight it anymore? As the final essence of life began to escape his body, Vegeta saw a light, a bright light, light that seemed to emit such powerful energy. Was it, yes, it was the moon! Through the pitch-darkness of the negative energy, Vegeta could see the moon! Sudenly he exploded with energy! A new found power awoke inside his body.


Tien managed to get to his feet, his back was splitting with pain. "Yamcha, are you there? Were are you?" The fighter staggered amongst the ruble searching for his friend.


Yamcha was in worse condition than his fellow combatant, "I'm here, were is 12?"


"He is on the cliff watching the death ball," An idea came to Tien, "Yamcha, if we ever hope to defeat him, we must fuse!"


"Fusion?" Yamcha was surprised at Tien's quick thinking, "Ok, lets do it!"


The two stood side by side, then they began, "Fu-sion!"

In a flash the two become one, thick billowing waves of white smoke covered the two. A dark figure steps out of the mist. The mysterious character is tall, dark spiky hair, three eyes, and a green vest with green baggy pants.


12, unaware of the incident, continued watching the death ball sink into the earth. "Stop! (Echoed)" 12 turned in surprise.


"Your evil reign is over! You now face me! I am neither Yamcha nor Tienshenha! I am Yamshen-Cha! (Echoed)" The awesome figure stood before the android ready to fight.


12 started to speak but stopped him self, sneering in frustration at this new challenge. A smile spread across Yamshen-Cha's face.


Suddenly a loud roar stopped both warriors in their tracks! In the distance the awesome death ball begins to rise from the crater. 12 stares in disbelief at the sight, "What? No! This can't be, I can't believe it!


Out of the great chasm appeared the great beast Ozaru holding the death ball in his hands. "Vegeta! (Echoed)" Yamshen-Cha backed off as the horrific beast approaches the cliff.


12 stood his ground ready for battle, no monkey would stand in his way! Ozaru Vegeta stood in front of the cyborg, death ball at hand. "Oh, mah-chen how ya on-ya!" Super 12 flew back at top speed!


The Android's chest blew open! The red crystal began to charge a massive amount of energy. Vegeta's large eyes narrowed, "E-Kue-Ban... Attack!!!" The Ozaru shot the Death ball with a massive big bang attack!


Unfazed by the impressive show of force, 12 exploded into a huge ki-blast! Blood ran and palms sweated in anticipation! The two awesome blast met mid-air creating a huge flash. Out of the blast came the death ball at full force! 12's eyes widened in shock! "Noooooooooooo!" The android was engulfed in the negative energy disintegrating on impact!


Yamshen-Cha stood there in shock as well, "We fused for nothing? I need a drink. (Echoed)"


The clouds slowly began to cover the moon, the sky was becoming dark again. As suddenly as he had transformed Vegeta began to return to his original form. Yamshen-Cha began to gather some clothes out of the ruble for Vegeta who would need them. The battle was finally over, 12 and the chip were gone for good.