Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Terror of Xicer ❯ The Ultimate Warrior ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Dragonball Z: The Terror of Xicer
Author: the ultimate SoBe Master
Chapter 3: The Ultimate Warrior
Email: mightysobe745_8@yahoo.com, sobe_rocks@hotmail.com
Category: Dragonball Z
 
 
Having defeated the monstrosity that was Cell, the Z fighters headed back to the Lookout for a well-earned relaxation…
 
“Well guys, it's finally over!” Goku exclaimed. He had a humongous smile on his face.
“Yeah, and it's all thanks to Gohan here!” replied Oolong.
“Aw gee, it was nothing really…” Gohan stated, blushing and grinning at the same time. “By the way, where have you been all this time, Oolong?!”
“Well, I uh…I was hiding at Roshi's place, ok?! There, ya happy now?!” Oolong blurted out.
“Ok, Oolong! I was just asking!” Gohan stated.
“Hey guys! What are we waiting for?! Let's call on the dragon and make our wish!” Yamcha exclaimed.
“But Piccolo and Kami merged together, so there aren't any dragonballs anymore, remember?!” Krillin said.
“Oh yeah! Wait a second! Dende, can't you create a new set of dragonballs?!” Yamcha asked.
“Yes, I guess I could try.” Dende replied calmly. He made his way into the interior of the Lookout, the others following close behind. He made his way into a room with a small, round, white table. It had a small, stone statue placed on top of it. Upon closer inspection, the statue was of Shenron.
Dende made his way over to the table. Dende placed his hands out over the statue. It started to glow, and soon after, a set of seven dragonballs had appeared floating next to Dende. He then made his way back outside, the dragonballs and the other Z fighters following close behind.
He made his way to the edge of the Lookout and pointed a finger above him. The dragonballs suddenly began to glow, and shot into the air. They then shot away from each other into the distance. “You will have to gather the dragonballs again it looks like,” Dende said. “I have made it so that Shenron can now grant two wishes instead of just one! Also, Shenron can bring you back to life as many times as you want instead of just once!
“Awesome, Dende! That's so kind of you!” Goku stated.
“Thank you, Goku!” Dende replied, blushing slightly.
 
The Z warriors headed out, Dragon Radar in hand, and soon returned with the dragonballs. “I see you have returned with the dragonballs!” Dende and Mr. Popo said in unison.
Gohan took the dragonballs and placed them on the floor of the Lookout near the center temple. “Rise, Shenron!” He shouted.
Suddenly, pitch black clouds covered the sky. The dragonballs began to glow, and out of them spawned a humongous, green, serpentine dragon with many teeth in it's mouth, two flat-ended horns, and long, flowing, green hair. “He who hath summoned me, I shall grant thee two wishes. What be they?” Shenron said calmly.
“Shenron, please bring everyone killed by Cell and the androids back to life!” Goku shouted.
“It shall be done!” Shenron replied. His red eyes started to glow and soon after they had started to glow, they stopped. People all over the world started to wake up, wondering how that was even possible.
“Shenron, could you possibly, maybe, sort of…remove the bomb from Number 18?” Krillin asked, blushing.
Android 18, who was currently behind one of the outer temples, was stunned. `I can't believe it! Krillin cares about me enough to remove the self destruct device from my body so I don't ever have to blow myself up, and I can still live!' Android 18 thought, blushing slightly.
“It shall be done!” Shenron said. His eyes again began to glow, and when they stopped glowing, Android 18 felt her right breast, pressing the button that would detonate the bomb. Nothing happened. The bomb really was gone.
Android 18 suddenly ran out from behind the temple and tackled Krillin in a tight hug. “Oh Krillin! That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done to me!” She exclaimed.
“Android 18, you-you're crushing me!” Krillin breathed. His face was turning purple.
“Oh, sorry,” Android 18 replied, loosening her grip. She then suddenly drew Krillin into a passionate kiss that lasted at least a minute if not more.
“All right, Krillin! Way to go, buddy!” Yamcha cheered, grinning, as Krillin and Number 18 broke away. They then helped each other up, both as red as a strawberry.
“Farewell for now!” Shenron said. He then disappeared, and the dragonballs then shot into the air and flew away from each other into the distance. The clouds then parted.
Suddenly, a strong wind blew against the Lookout, knocking over Oolong. Everyone looked to the far side of the Lookout. A tall, muscular warrior with long, spiky, purple hair tied into a ponytail and with a long strand hanging down each side of his face was hovering a few feet above the Lookout. “Well, well, I have found you, Goku!” The warrior cackled in a thick, raspy voice. He was grinning maliciously. As he lowered to the Lookout, he said, “You are supposed to be dead, but nevertheless, that can be arranged!”
Turning Super Saiyan, Goku jumped out in front of the others. “Who the hell are you?!” He asked angrily.
“Ah, that's right. You don't know of me, considering you live on this wretched, backwater planet!” The warrior laughed wickedly. “I think you deserve to know your killer before you DIE! It's Xicer!!”
“Damn you! What have I done to you?!” Goku shouted. His hands were clenched into tight fists and his teeth were gritted together.
“You were merely born, Goku! That is what you have done!”
Goku gasped. “What do you have against me?! Why do you hate me that much?!!”
“Because…because you have always been in the way! If I would have tried to take over the universe a few years ago, you would have most likely abliterated me! So I waited and trained rigorously! Now that I am here, I am much, much stronger!” Xicer suddenly disappeared, reappearing in front of Goku. Goku gasped. Xicer picked him up by the neck and threw him across the Lookout.
When Goku landed, Xicer slowly rose into the sky. He then pointed his index finger at Goku, and a large, black ring of energy appeared in front of it. It seemed as though there was water in the ring, for everything seen through the ring was distorted. “REOTEM…PA~~~” Xicer bellowed. Suddenly, an enormous, purple energy wave erupted from the energy ring. Before Goku could react, he was engulfed by Xicer's Reotempa Wave. A bloodcurtling scream was heard, and when the smoke cleared, there was nothing left of Goku but a black mark and a bit of Goku's charred clothing.
“FATHER~~~~~!!!” Gohan screamed, turning Super Saiyan 2. He flew up towards Xicer at high speed. “You will pay for killing my dad!!!” He cried.
“Oh will I?! I beg to differ, boy!” Xicer cackled. He raised his finger, and a dark blue dot of energy appeared on it. “Taiento!!” He bellowed. Many tiny, dark blue energy balls began erupting from his finger. They were like bullets. They quickly struck down Gohan.
He landed on the Lookout with a loud crash, reverting back to his base form. He could barely move after that attack.
“Now, you will have to have be a lot stronger than that if you wish to defeat me! I leave you now…We are sure to meet again!” Xicer laughed, and with that, he disappeared.
 
 
A/N: Well, what did you all think?! I know it's been forever, but the story is finally starting to get interesting! WOOT! Lol, anyway, I will be doing more updating again soon, so if you are a fan of my work, stay tooned to my profile, and I'll have more updates again soon…See ya!