Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The We-Must-Be-Out-of-Our-Tiny-Minds Road Trip ❯ Quorky Isn't Allowed to Have Bulma Manga u.u ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello…I am just now writing author notes, AFTER I finished the chapter! Sorry for the wait…I guess all I can say is "BEHOLD THE IMAGE OF LAZINESS! IT IS I, TRF!" *People 'ooh' and 'ah' taking out their cameras to snap pictures of TRF-amazingly lazy gal extraordinaire*

Heero: *To a misc. guy* No, you CANNOT take her for your freak show!

Anywho, if I didn't get your request to be in it by the time I actually started this chapter you won't be in it until the next one, oh and, please don't give me submissions to be in it in your reviews or by e-mail after this chapter, wait until the next one so I can get to people who asked first in it.

Jessie: That's all you have to say! Get on with it! *Takes out mallet*

George: Yes, I believe if you cannot even properly apologize to your readers that you may as well not drag this out with meaningless things.

*Sigh* Sometimes I wish it was back to just me, Hee-man and Juunana…at least those two don't dare question what I say or do…

James: Well, you knew what would happen when you hired Jess and I.

I guess *sniff* I just wanted Support Staffers and now they're bossing me around! *Runs out of the room sobbing*

Heero: *sarcastically* Great going newbies.

Chibodee: Well, she'll have to come back eventually! A few reviews *hint, hint* should get her out of her room.

Heero: We'll all drown in tears before that happens. *As Heero says this, a wall of tears breaks down the door and everyone starts to drift away, they stay long enough for Heero to hold up a sign say 'TRF doesn't own any anime or any authors mentioned or featured here'*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, soon after J'dee, TRF, Bana, RJ and their respective muses/prisoners had left the restaurant to get on the road they heard a report about a big, fat, ugly restaurant owner getting put in jail by the health department for the general state of the place.

"What a coincidence, wonder how that happened" J'dee mused thoughtfully.

RJ held up a cell phone and started playing with it slightly while murmuring to herself about closing down all the bad restaurants.

J'dee wasn't driving anymore, Heero had deemed it not safe so he'd taken over, instead J'dee was busily sketching the scene in the restaurant because police apparently needed 'evidence' before they could keep the man in custody, she'd also occasionally glance over at Gohan, giving one the impression that the horrid restaurant wasn't ALL she was sketching.

Bana was asleep, but every so often she mumbled 'Skiiiiiiiiiiittles', 'Die you blue haired witch-bitch! You took my Skittles from me!' or 'I'm going to kill the author if we don't meet up with Skittles soon' which left the uninformed reader wondering who the hell 'Skittles' was. Well, for those of you who don't know Skittles is:

A brand of candy Vegeta My oh-so-cute kitty Something else that we don't know about that'll never matter in a million years

Juunana was trying to avoid TRF, who, in her Heero-deprived (Heero was way up at the front of the van driving remember?) state of mind was clinging to Juunana telling him about how she met Heero, what they'd worked together on and other things Juunana really wasn't interested in. Then every few minutes she screamed, "HEERO! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!" and Heero would answer, "Because I'm DRIVING baka!"

Quorky was contently reading Bulma manga, satisfied that Bana was asleep so he could get away with it. The monkey hoped she slept this well throughout the entire trip, it meant lots of reading time for him.

Well, perfect peace in the car couldn't last long, as a boy ran out in front of the car, chasing some guy.

"KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" the boy yelled, seemingly oblivious to the oncoming ice cream van (I couldn't resist putting this, S'rac!)

As Heero skidded the car to a stop he muttered darkly about Relena having more relatives who screeched like her, pointing his gun threateningly in the boy's general direction.

"HEERO!" yelled TRF and J'dee at the same time.

"Whaa?" muttered Bana blinking her eyes sleepily, she then eyed Quorky, Bulma manga in hand, "QUORKY! WHAT HAVE I SAID TO YOU 10,000 TIMES ABOUT BUL-BUL-BULM-….THAT BLUE-HAIRED THING!"

Quorky sighed in resignation reciting what Bana had told him about Bulma, looking a bit sadly as she got out of the van, started a fire and began to burn the manga.

Meanwhile J'dee, TRF, RJ, Goten and Gohan had gone to see if the boy and the guy were all right.

"Of course! I am Tatewaki Kuno, nothing could harm me!" the older guy announced boldly.

"I'm S'rac," the other offered weakly from the ground, "I'll be fine…Ouch!" he moaned as J'dee, RJ and TRF looked him over, accidentally stepping on him a bit.

"S'rac?!" asked J'dee, wide-eyed.

"Yep," he said.

"Weird, that's TRF, that RJ, I'm J'dee and those two of course are Goten and Gohan."

"So are you feeling ok?" asked RJ with a cheery smile.

"I'll be fine…once I get over the shock of Gohan, Goten and Kuno being here…"

"Don't forget Heero, Juunanagou, Juuhachigou and Juurokugo!" TRF chirped.

"WHAT?!" S'rac jumped up looking very startled, then he looked over at Bana who was now screaming "BURN DEVIL WOMAN, BURN!! I AM SKITTLES' ONE TRUE MATE!!!" and laughing maniacally as she burned the Bulma manga, "And who's that, the tooth fairy with an identity crisis?!" S'rac demanded.

"Nope, that lady is just Bana," said Goten with a bright smile, then he frowned a bit, "She doesn't like me or brother though…"

"How can she not like Gohan?" ask RJ, who then started to cling onto the poor teenage demi-saiyan who tried to back away.

"Veggie fanatic," J'dee answered instantly.

Kuno glared, tired of being ignored, "Why are these people not obsessed with the great Tatewaki Kuno?"

"I'M obsessed with you Kuno!" S'rac ran over and tried to grab him once more.

"Not you!" Kuno yelled pushing S'rac away repeatedly.

Well, later as everyone sat snuggly in the car, and were almost upon their first destination (Where Vegeta is….^_^)

On the passenger side of the car, Gohan saw two girls and a cat waving SOS signs and trying to get them to pull over, "Hey..eh…Heero, right? I think we should stop and see what they want."

"Why are Kitami and Juunanaz Gurl/ Alexandra (Please tell me what you'd like to be called ^^) together?" asked J'dee.

"Weird…" muttered Bana, who was now in the way back of the van performing a 'Skittles come to me' ritual.

"Yeah, they don't even know each other right?" said RJ.

"Stranger things have happened…I guess," S'rac concluded while trying to move himself closer to Kuno.

"Hey!" cried TRF defensively, "I'm running out of ideas for this chapter! Lemme 'lone!"

Well, later they found of the girls were Kitami and Juunanaz Gurl, and the two decided to accompany them on what had now become more of a 'see if we can find all the DBZ characters' search than a road trip, but who cares?

Juunanagou was terror-stricken because now he had two obsessive fangirls on each side of him and Bana found a new friend…Perry, Puar's 2nd cousin twice removed who enjoyed talking about Vegeta's hair, Kitami was staring at Gohan…just staring, and it was freaking the demi-saiyan out! So as you see, they were all a happy little car family as they came upon the first official destination: The Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mwhahahaha…I sped it up a bit, so yes, we will meet Veggie, Trunks and a few others in the next chapter! Let's just hope the zoo people don't try to put Quorky in a cage o.O