Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The We-Must-Be-Out-of-Our-Tiny-Minds Road Trip ❯ Hi, I'm DA, the Second Time Through ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*A pile of homework is seen, no movement appears to be coming from it, but suddenly, a very tired, worn-out looking TRF emerges from it, then she is hit on the head by a 50-pound anvil that says "WRITER'S BLOCK" on it, she pulls her way out from under it, then as she runs toward the readers, arms stretched open wide, papers labeled "Essays and Reports" flog her, finally, she gets to the readers and pants excessively*

TRF: Well, in case you'd like to know, THAT'S *points up at what she wrote above* where I've been in the last months. And it isn't pleasant, let me tell you!

Heero: You think THAT'S something to whine about?

TRF: *Glares stubbornly* YES I DO! I-it was horrible! *Sobs*

Heero: Riiiiiiight…*pulls a screen down over them and the chapter begins*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~

When we last left our little band of escapees from the insane asylum-er, 'scuse me, wonderful authors from the pit of Hell, they had arrived at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo…but they were having some problems getting in.

"What do you mean we can't get in because our ice cream van has been classified a 'missing vehicle'?" J'dee demanded, "Maybe you've just got the wrong car!"

"It's got the same license plate, Ms." answered the teen standing by the cash register in a bored manner, as this was the 18th time J'dee had claimed they had the wrong car, "Ask again and when I call the police I'm telling them about you AND the van."

"But my Skittles senses are tingling!" whined Bana desperately, "He's in there! I MUST go!"

"And my weirdo senses are tingling," mumbled the teen absentmindedly, "bet you can't guess why," he grumbled, giving them a meaningful look.

"If we ask real nicely will you let us in?" RJ questioned, sounding like my seven-year old sister when she asked mom if we could open Christmas presents early.

"Let me think about it…NO!" Growled the teen, his job description had never said anything about this!

Just then, a girl about 14 walked up with Piccolo at her side, "Two tickets please," she said walking up to the teen at the counter.

He brightened up considerably, "Oh! You must be the one bringing that rare new species in! You don't need a ticket!"

"Rare…new…species?" she questioned.

"Yeah…" he motioned towards Piccolo.

The girl suddenly grinned, "Ooooh!! Rare species! Oh course, silly me!" she began to walk in, despite the degraded look Piccolo gave her.

"We're with her!" S'rac blurted out suddenly.

"Is it true Ms.?" the teen asked the girl before she could get in.

"I've never met these people in my entire-GOTEN! GOHAN! THE ANDROIDS! HEERO!" She screamed, "Er…yes! I DO know these people!"

The teen grumbled, as he was looking forward to throwing them in jail, "Proceed then."

As Bana walked through she gave him a smirk, "Cheer up bastard! I've got a monkey!" she proclaimed holding up Quorky for him to see. A few tourists in back made "oooh" noises and took pictures of Quorky.

"I feel so loved," sniffed Quorky happily. Upon seeing that the "cute monkey" could talk as well, the tourists made "aaah" noises and took more pictures.

~*~*~

Inside…

"So your name is Reikon, huh?" TRF asked the girl as they sat down at a fountain near the entrance of the zoo waiting for the tourists to stop taking Quorky's picture.

"Yep," she said nodding, "and you're…she counted off everyone: TRF, J'dee, RJ, Kitami, Alexandra, S'rac, and of course your respective muses and DBZ characters who need no introduction. Oh, and the one with the monkey is Bananagirl."

"Yep, pretty much," replied Alexandra, trying to give a Juunanagou a kiss, but for reasons "unknown" the too-hot-for-words android kept refusing them, "you could also call me Juunanaz Girl!"

"But you're NOT my girl!" protested Juunana.

"He just likes to think that," murmured TRF, "we are ALL Juunana's girls…" she said trying to snuggle up closer to him.

Juunana eyed her warily, "You're making me seem like a pimp," growled warningly, "I don't like to be thought of as a pimp…"

J'dee gaped, "You're NOT? So that's why you got so mad in the van when Kuno tried to suggest that you, TRF, and Alexandra go have-"

Juunana put his hands to his ears, "I try to forget, thank-you-very-much."

Juuhachigou nodded, "We androids aren't sex machines."

"We're not?" asked Juurokugo.

……

……

……

"How disturbing," S'rac mumbled, being the first to get over the bad mental images that came with the large android's statement. Of course, by this time Bana had finally gotten back and asked what everyone was doing just staring into space with utterly horrified expressions on their faces.

"What's disturbing?" asked Bana curiously.

"You don't wanna know…you just don't wanna know," J'dee responded with a slight shiver.

"I don't know why I even agreed to come with you," Piccolo muttered looking down at Reikon, "now I am going to be permanently damaged."

"I agree with piccolo," said Gohan weakly.

"T-tatewaki Kuno sh-shall not be ruled by such disturbing things! Be gone demons!" Kuno screamed whacking himself in the head, then passing out.

"Poor Kuno!" cried S'rac reaching back to catch the fallen anime character before he fell into the fountain.

~*~*~

Later, everyone had decided to walk through the Aquarium because Bana insisted that "her Skittles senses tingled the strongest around that area".

"I can't believe we're going to get Vegeta-" muttered Reikon.

" I know!" cried Bana happily, hearts forming in her eyes.

Reikon groaned, "I don't know about you, but I can't believe we're going to get Vegeta because he's so completely GAY!"

Bana gasped, her happy world shattering around her, "HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT SKITTLELY ONE!" she shrieked jumping on top of Reikon and trying to pound her, "AND I'LL BET YOU'RE A KAKA-BAKA FAN AREN'T YOU?! AREN'T YOU?!"

"I'm a Piccolo fan…" Reikon managed out.

Heero rolled his eyes, went over to the two of them and pulled Bana off Reikon, "Why don't you go say high? Vegeta's right over there," he said pointing off to the left where Vegeta, Chibi and Mirai Trunks, Bulma, Krillen, Marron, and Yamcha were.

"How could I have missed it?!" she shouted and ran over to Vegeta, promptly beginning to stroke his spandex.

"Who the HELL are you!?" snapped Vegeta.

Bana grinned maniacally, "You're REAL mate of course! Dump that blue haired bitch Skittles! I've been waiting for you my entire life!" she finished dramatically.

Meanwhile, Kitami and RJ where arguing over who owned the rights to Gohan, J'dee had been arguing with them, but suddenly she'd seen Yamcha and instead of responding with another clever retort her eyes glazed over and she sighed romantically saying "Gohan who?" before stumbling closer to Yamcha.

"He's MINE!" Kitami snapped sharply.

"I found him first!" RJ argued.

"But he loves me more! We should take who he loves more into account, not who found him first! And besides, I found him first in MY HEART! So nyah!"

"Well if you wanna play that way, he must be mine because her certainly loves me more! Plus, how would YOU know which one of us found him first in her heart?"

"Uh…I'm willing to write shameless Mary-Sues for him!"

"So am I! What fangirl isn't?"

"Good point. I'm willing to throw myself off a cliff to prove he'd catch me!"

"I will too!"

"Where should we do it?"

"How about on top of the Desert Dome? We'll just SEE who he catches!"

"Fine then!" With that final word from Kitami, they trotted off to find a way to climb on top of the Desert Dome to see who Gohan would catch. Luckily too, since another girl happened to be skipping merrily by, an ice cream cone in hand. Her name was DA and she was a crazed Vegeta fan.

"Are you sure you don't want me to massage your feet?" Bana asked Vegeta for the umpteenth time in the last ten minutes.

"I could massage your back while she does it! Then it would be really relaxing!" TRF told the Saiyan prince, nodding vigorously.

"I told you already! NO! What part of that do you not understand?" Vegeta growled furiously.

"Um…the 'no' part?" asked Bana.

"That word doesn't seem to be part of her vocabulary concerning you," Quorky said, somewhat apologetically before he started to stare at Bulma.

Vegeta smacked his forehead and rolled his eyes, cursing quietly, "Oh fine, just don't take too long!"

"Yay!" screamed TRF and Bana at the same time as they began to massage Vegeta , the Saiyan prince gritted his teeth to keep himself from enjoying it too much.

Just then, DA gasped, her palms began to sweat and she dropped her ice cream cone on a three-year-old near her, but that didn't seem to matter…Vegeta was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! 'Who says zoos suck?' she sighed to herself as she unconsciously ran in front of Vegeta, silently envying the two girls massaging him, "Hi, I'm DA," she told him blushing furiously.

"I am the Prince of All Saiyans and you are not worthy…though, neither are they," he said ushering towards TRF and Bana who ignored it and went on enjoying the moment.

"Hi, I'm DA," she said again.

He raised an eyebrow, "You've made that clear already."

"Hi, I'm DA," she told him again, this time in a dreamier tone.

"You said that already."

"Hi, I'm DA."

"Hi, I'd like to blast you into a million pieces," grumbled Vegeta through gritted teeth.

"Hi, I'm DA."

"That's IT!" shouted Vegeta, shaking off Bana and TRF and sending a blast at DA, she dodged and the blast hit the side of the aquarium instead, causing water and sea creatures to begin gushing out of the open hole.

"SHIT!" Screamed J'dee, echoing everyone's thoughts.

~*~*~

Later…

On the outside of the aquarium, crowd of sopping wet people emerged , they all appeared to be fine, except DA who was doing nothing more than gurgling incoherently. Vegeta got down and, with Bulma's prompting, began to perform CPR, with what looked like no success.

"She's dead!" squealed Bana, "How could we have killed her? She was so young too!"

Suddenly, she began to cough, Vegeta looked over at her, she opened one eye, coughed more then, "DA, I'm hi…" she said brokenly.

Vegeta groaned, "The baka girl is all right," he said to everyone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey everyone, sorry that updating took so long! School's a real bugger, ya know? But I WILL make an effort to update every now and then, I didn't mean to make y'all wait this long. Oh, and thanks to Bananagirl's OFUD for the inspiration on the "Hi, I'm DA" thing. Couldn't have done it without ya! Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa everyone!

Until next time,

~*TRF*~