Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The We-Must-Be-Out-of-Our-Tiny-Minds Road Trip ❯ Groping Here We Come! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, I'm actually updating again! The world must be coming to an end! The…updates…they're…all…so…close…togeth er…

Kurama: Or it could just be that Heero had you plan this chapter out a while ago.

Oh. That too.

Disclaimer: I got lost on the way home from the next-door neighbor's house and I sold my disclaimer for a ride home, so nope, there's not one for this chapter. *Lawyers approach*…but, I can improvise! I don't own the DBZ characters, any other official characters, or any authors beside myself.

********************************************************* ***********

"You know," remarked Reikon to Chipolata and Alexandra, "Everyone is up to some evil deed except us…"

"What do you propose we do?" asked Alexandra, interested.

"Well, I was kind of thinking we could break into the guys' room and grope whichever ones we like!" said Reikon, grinning from ear to ear.

Chipolata began to grin too, "This is brilliant! But the other girls will be so jealous if we go without them…" she mused, frowning slightly. You see, after the bathroom incident, an extremely angry Chi-Chi had gone on a frying pan frenzy and chased Kitami and RJ out of the room. Just before going they yelled something about meeting up with the others, but the three remaining girls feigned innocence as to where the others were.

"That's their loss," murmured Alexandra, entirely caught up in images of feeling Juunana's bottom.

"Agreed," said Reikon nodding rapidly.

"Are we going now or what?" asked Chipolata, promptly standing up, her fingers itching with anticipation at what they were about to feel.

"Yes! I can't stand it much longer!" cried Reikon, also standing up. Alexandra rapidly nodded and stood up with her.

"I'll just pretend I never heard any of this," called Juuhachigou in a bored voice as they walked out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where should we stuff her?" asked Bana, glancing around the large attic.

"In that trunk, maybe?" suggested DA.

"Nah, she'd suffocate. We just want her to suffer, not suffocate," replied T-Sama.

"Don't suffering and suffocating go hand in hand?" asked J'dee.

TRF shrugged, "If we killed her, Vegeta would kill us because he just can't see the light that he's better off without her…"

"…yet," Bana finished, "He'll come around."

"It looks like there's a closet over there," said J'dee, pointing.

T-Sama went to investigate it, "Yeesh, it's locked."

"Are you sure?" asked DA. She went over and yanked the handle, but unfortunately, she ended up pulling it off, "Uh…oops?" everyone groaned.

"Stand aside mortals," called TRF dramatically. She cleared a path to the closet door and ran straight into it. Sadly, all she ended up doing was giving herself a bump on the head. The door stayed obstinately shut, "Ouchies," moaned TRF as she held her head. Everyone groaned again.

"There isn't anything else in here that you can hide a person in!" said J'dee apprehensively.

"There's still the trunk," responded DA, "If worst comes to worst I mean. We can't exactly just set her free downstairs and pretend this never happened. She'd never shut up about it, and Vegeta would skin us alive and hang our skins in his room to look at with satisfaction forever and ever."

"I'd hope satisfaction follows when Skittles thinks about me," muttered Bana, "Not to mention a few other things…"

Suddenly, Kitami and RJ came bounding into the attic, panting heavily, "What's up with you guys?" asked T-Sama.

"C-Chi-Chi…evil…" whispered RJ indistinctly.

"Trying to kill us…" murmured Kitami melodramatically.

"And what's up with you?" asked RJ, suddenly perky again.

"We can't find anywhere to hide the witch-bitch," said Bana, gesturing to the still-knocked out Bulma.

"Tried the trunks? asked Kitami.

"WE CAN'T DO THAT!" yelled the other five at once.

"Touchy, touchy," muttered Kitami.

"What about that closet?" said RJ.

"DA broke the handle and we can't get it open," explained J'dee exasperatedly.

RJ walked over to it and put her finger in the hole where the doorknob had once been and opened it from the inside, "What was so difficult about that?"

J'dee, TRF, Bana, T-Sama, and DA fell over anime style with gigantic sweatdrops rolling down their heads.

"Well let's put her in before she makes a ruckus," said Kitami picking up Bulma and throwing her roughly in the closet, shutting the door behind her, "Now let's move some of these trunks in front of the entrance.

"Good thinking. If she escaped, it wouldn't be a pretty sight," said Bana shuddering slightly, "An even worse sight than her face alone usually is, I mean," she added.

After that, everyone grabbed one trunk and pushed it in front of the door, stacking a few on top of each other so she couldn't even see out. Then, after checking to make sure that there was no conceivable way Bulma could get out, they walked triumphantly down to the door that led out of the attic…only to discover that it only opened from the outside.

"Fucking hell!" snapped Bana.

"What more can go wrong with this plan?" moaned DA.

"Let's all charge it!" suggested T-Sama.

TRF grabbed her head again where the bump was, "I tried to charge a door awhile ago. It wasn't good."

"It'd be better if we all did it at the same time," J'dee said.

"We don't have anything else to do," Kitami said, nodding in affirmation of the charging-the-door plan.

"On the count of three…" started T-Sama.

"One…two…three…" they all counted, before ramming into the door. It made a thud, but didn't budge.

J'dee glared at the door, "Let's do this again…" she said to everyone else.

"One…two…three…" thud.

"We need to keep this up!" growled DA.

"One…two…three…" thud.

"Just keep going at it!" yelled RJ.

"One…two…three…" thud.

"It'll have to break sometime!" screamed TRF.

"One…two…three…" thud.

"We're fucking doomed," moaned Bana. Everyone gave her a cold stare, "Er…I mean, once more!"

"One…two…three…" thud.

"Ok, we are doomed," agreed Kitami, slumping to the ground. Every mumbled some form of agreement.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

But of course, not everyone was miserable…

"Grab him Chipolata!" shouted Reikon as Piccolo ran for the door. Chipolata jumped out of the shadows of the room and leaped on Piccolo's back.

"Juuuuuunaaaaaaaanaaaa…" said Alexandra, sauntering over to the artificial human who was staring at her wide-eyed in the corner. Everyone except Piccolo and Juunana had evacuated the room, terrified, when the three girls had burst in, "Come here, I won't hurt you…"

Juunana whimpered.

"I just wanna grab your bottom…is it so much to ask?" asked Alexandra with puppy dog eyes.

Juunana started to rock back and forth slowly with wide-open eyes.

"Muahahaha! We've got you now!" said Chipolata triumphantly. She and Reikon had each put an arm around the terrified Namekian and were groping him with their free hands.

"Ok, ok, I gave you plenty of warning, but you can't escape it any longer!" yelled Alexandra to Juunana. Of course, seeing as how he was rather traumatized right now he gave no response, but this was ok with Alexandra. It just gave her more time to grope him.

"HELP! HELP US!" the three girls and two captives heard from above them.

"WHAT?" screamed Reikon.

"HELP US!"

"WHAT?"

"HELP US!!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUUU!"

"FUCKIN' HELP US!" screeched everyone from above.

"Fine! Where are you?" asked Reikon in a normal voice that was just loud enough for them to hear.

"THE ATTIC, THE DOOR ONLY OPENS FROM THE OUTISDE!" they yelled back.

"You don't have to yell, you know," replied Reikon.

"I'll go get them. Keep Piccolo here," said Chipolata seriously.

Reikon nodded, "Wouldn't dream of letting him go," Piccolo glared at his two fans.

Chipolata walked to the door that led into the attic, and was greeted by the sight of seven girls rubbing extremely sore throats, "Uh, hi there…" she said uncertainly.

"You're our savior!" cried DA happily, "We thought we would rot up here with Bulma!"

Chipolata looked around, "Where is Bulma?"

"The closet over there. But don't tell Skittles," replied Bana, putting a finger to her lips.

"What were you guys doing in that room?" asked J'dee, "I know that our room isn't below the attic."

"That's the guys' room. Me, Reikon, and Alexandra captured Juunana and Piccolo and we were groping them," she explained, "Everyone else got away, though."

"Mmmm…Juunana," murmured TRF with hearts and stars in her eyes.

"Yeah. We were going to stay in there with them in case the other guys got a bit too secure and thought it would be safe to come back. Wanna stay with us?" everyone basically agreed.

What'll we do now?" asked RJ, flopping down on one of the beds in guys' former room. Piccolo and Juunana were tied up in the corner.

"How about ghost stories? Bet ya can't scare me!" said J'dee grinning.

********************************************************* ***************

Ok, this chapter was really only a filler chapter to tie up the loose ends from the last one, but just to let you know…the next chapter won't feature ghost stories…it will feature something much scarier…something I've been planning to have happen for about seven months now…muhahahaha!

Ok, and I need some suggestions on fics to advertise. I saw a good one earlier, but I had to turn off the computer and I couldn't remember the title off the top of my head. I could just advertise the same ones as the last chapter…but I figure that anyone who read this chapter read the last chapter, so I wouldn't really get anywhere o_O. No wait! I remember one now!

World So Cold, by IdentityThief- It's another YYH fic (Can you tell I've REALLY started liking YYH) and this one is about Hiei, our favorite little fire-demon-Vegeta-look-alike-and-act-alike-all-in-one. Basically, it's Hiei torture, but this is a good Hiei torture fic! Some evil humans kidnap Hiei (And they cut off his powers if you're wondering why he didn't just fry them and get away) and Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara along with a mercenary named Sintari (I think) have to go find him and bring him back, of course! I feel so sorry for Hiei…*sobs*

And this next one is another YYH fic, but I can remember it because it's shameless self-advertising, damnit!

Sayonara to Normality, by TRF-Chan (aka me)- Well, this is about Shishiwakamaru, you know, that pretty boy who was on Team Uraotogi in the Dark Tournament? Yes him, don't look at me weird for writing about a pretty minor character at this point! Ok, so, plot: Shishi is beat up by a bunch of demons who are mad because they had money bet of Team Uraotogi to win, and then the put his unconscious body in Ningenkai (The human world) where a 16-year-old girl named Chika Kurusu finds him. As the summary says: Frying pans, mood swings, and evil, evil fangirls ahead!

Oooh and I remember another fic I read with Shishi included!

Make Life Worth It, by er…I can't remember off the top of my head, sorry- After the Dark Tournament, Jin, Touya, Rinku, Chuu, and of course, Shishi, are sharing a house when…Shishi's sister comes to stay! if that hasn't convinced you, maybe the fact that Shishi is known as a playboy and his sister as a playbunny will! And they both deny being a playboy/bunny! It's hilarious!

See ya at the next update!

~TRF