Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ They Have Arrived ❯ Mind Games ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
They Have Arrived

Disclaimer: All well known DBZ chars don't belong to me but to Akira and the animatio stuido whom poduced it so we Americans could watch it. So sit back and enjoy the show because the movie is on me!

With that said & done, on with the show! Let's blow this taco stand!
Two girls stand back to back on an rocky oucroping, one with bat wings and the other with angel wings. As they open their eyes and look up, their bodies give off a elctric energy that spreads through out the areas and wipes the area flat clean like a chalk board...

PS:
To learn more about Angelina EarthHart and Anyanka FireStone, just head over to the Thundercats fanfics in Cartoons and look at "Book 6: Trials and Trivulataions" and "Around Town". I also suggest reading "Angels of New Thundra" to read what Angelina is talking about in the beining of this story.
____________
They Have Arrived
AJ Angelique
7) Mind Games

While Kai, Goku, Gohan, and Vegetta were facing the level one fighter. Dabora appeared in the heart of the ship where Babidy was waiting for him and Angelina. The moment they were in the room, he just tossed her down on the floor where she fell onto her stomach at Babidy's feet.
"Careful now Dabora, this gilr is our guest. Remember?" Babidy said as Angelina was trying to regain her breath as Dabora just shruged. Angelina flung up her head and looked at the wizard as she put a hand to her bleeding neck.
"What in the Nine Hells is the meaning of this?" Angelique demanded with a growl as she took control and her eyes flashed violet.
"So it's true. You two do share the same body," Babidy said as Angelique sat up and kept a hand to her neck. Babidy raised an eyebrow.
"Can't an all powerful person like yourself even heal herself?" Babidy asked, almost taunting.
"I would if I could. But it seems that my healing powers only work on other people so unless you want me to bleed to death before we talk..." Angelique said in a suggesting tone. Babidy narrowed his eyes before he said some magically words and healed the wounds. Angelqiue rubbed a hand over her neck and she knew it was shody work because she cold feel scars indicatin where Dabora's claws had sank into her neck.
"I guess this will do," Angeliqe said as she pulled out a white hankercheif and began to wipe off her own blood.
"Will do? I just healed yuo and you..." Babidy started.
"Oh will you please just shut up, your yelling is giving me a headache," Angelique said as Angelina snickered in the back of her head.
"Are you always this annoying?" Babidy asked.
"Only when I want to be," Angelique said with a grin. The wizard groaned just as the veiwing orb that monitored all activity on the ship gave off a bright flash of light.
"One level down," Angelique said with a grin, knowing very well that the guys had passed the first level, as she shifted her body so as she was sitting up with one leg tucked under the other as she bent her left knee to rest her hands on it as she looked at the pint size wizard. Obviously Dabora had brought her there just after he had casted the spell to help whatever fighter it was who fought Vegetta.
"I want to speak with the other one, now!" Babidy said angrily, not bothering to check the orb. Angelique just smirked as she let Angelina have control once more and her eyes turned green.
"At I have a way of knowing whom I'm speaking to," Babidy said, noting the change in eye color.
"Please tell me you brought me here for a reason, because if you didn't," Angelina said.
"Yes. I would like you to help me awaken Majin Buu with your powers," Babidy said. Angelina half dropped her jaw as Angelique's voice bursted out laughing.
"Like we're helping a runt like you," Angelique said as flecks of purple came to their eyes. Angelina then glared to her right as if Angelique was there.
"I can make you help me you know," Babidy said.
"Oh please, what are you going to do? Torture us?" Angelique asked.
"We've been strung up by our wrists, strangles by Mr. Lobster over there, experienced an autopsy and emblaming, lost our minds, broke nearly all our bones twice, and took a two day holiday in a authentic torture chamber with all the accomidations," Angelina listed off on her fingers.
"Well then, if pain isn't going to work then maybe I should try other methods of making you help us," Babidy said. Angelina gave the wizard an skeptical look as he pointed his left index finger at her marking and spoke some magical words. As soon he said them, Angelina and Angelique could feel him invading their mind.
"Get out of our head!" both girls shouted and exhurted and combined force of energy that blew Babidy away from them as Angelina stood up and jumped back away from him as she stayed crouched low to the ground.
"Too late, I already got a good look inside of your head and I know just to do now," Babidy said with a grin. Angelina gritted her teeth and Angelique cursed herself for letting the runt get in their head so easily.

Meanwhile, Anyanka was begining to get bored. She had read her book twice, even while getting off from some of the stories, and had finsihed off her Zima. She sat in the bag bag in Indian style with a pout ot her face as she wished the guysy would hurry up. She could tell that they had alreayd passed the first two levels and were going to face the so called Demon King in the third level. Anyanka smirked and thought how great it would have been to watch Gohan fight him only to have the fight stopped by Vegetta's yellings as he willing made himself a target to be turned to Babidy's side just so he could unlock his powers just to fight Goku. Anyanka sighed as the image of Majin Vegetta came to her mind and she made a mental note to leave imeditally the moment he had returned to these lands with Goku just so she could use up a whole roll of film on him. Yet that was still a long time off, and the kids had yet to arrive. Anyanka glanced over at the Piccilo statue and a idea came to her mind.
Anyanka walked right up to the statue and looked at it very seductivly.
"So Piccilo, care to go out on a date with me tonight?" Anyanka asked in her sultry voice and off course she got no reply.
"Ah, you gotta love the 'strong' silent types. But playing 'hard' to get won't help you," Anyanka said with a snicker. If Piccilo could have heard this, he would have had a sweat bullet by his head right then. It was also at this moment that Anyanka got another idea. With a snap of her fingers, an black clothing trunk appeared and the lid popped open to reveal the wardorbe from Rockey Horror Picture Show.
"I knew this stuff wold come in handy," Anyanka said as she rummaged through the box and pulled out a stick of lipstick. She pulled off the top and found it to be the same shade of green as Piccilo's skin. Anyanka grinned and began to carefully apply the lipstick to the statue.
"Hey! Anyanka!" shouted Trunks' voice. Anyanka jumped when she heard this and nearly dropped the lipstick as she looked up to see Goten and Trunks floating down to her.
"Woah, you're early," Anyanka said amazed as the two boys looked on confussed.
"I mean, how'd you find me so quickly?" Anyanka asked.
"It was easy, you and your sister have a distinct energy so we just followed it here," Trunks said.
"Oh," Anyanka said, almost blandly.
"By the way, where is everyone? And what are these statues?" Goten asked as he tapped the Krillian statue.
"DON'T TOUCH IT! THAT'S REALLY KRILLIAN!" Anyanka shouted, which startled the boy and he jumped back.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" Trunks asked.
"The wizard has this guy named Dabora with him. He has thing strange power of whatever he spits on turns to stone...and he spat on Krillian and Piccilo," Anyanka said.
"Ewww, that's gross," Goten said.
"I know. On top of that, the creep kidnapped my sister and took her into the ship. Goku, Gohan, Vegetta, and Shin have gone into the ship after him so as to retreive her before the wizard Babidy can use any of her energy to awaken Buu," Anyanka said.
"And who's Buu again?" Goten asked.
"Buu is the greatest evil of all the known dimensions. He is currently asleep somewheres deep withing the underground spaceship and the energy that those two men took from Gohan was only half of the energy needed to wake him up," Anyanka said.
"Then why don't we go inside and help?" Trunks asked.
"We can't for two reasons. One, we have to stay out here and protect these two. If they get so much as a chip on them, they'll never be able to be restored when Dabora's defeated," Anyanka said.
"And the other reason?" Goten asked.
"The ship's locked up tighter than a bank vault and there's no way to get in," Anyanka said as the boys whined. Truks glanced over at the Piccilo statue and noticed something.
"Uh, Anyanka. Why is there green paint on Piccilo's lips?" he asked. Anyanka then laughed nerviously.
"Oh, that's lipstick and I'm just pulling a little prank on him. Wanna help?" Anyanka asked.
"Nah, we'll just spare for the time being," Trunks said.
"Ok, just please becarefull around these two," Anyanka said as she gestured to the staues before she turned back to the trunk and pulled out a green feather boa. The boys tookone look at this and they both shared the same thought:
'Anyanka is going to be in SO much toruble when Piccilo is restored.'

next) Daknrness Within

The Tangeled Web
www.geocities.com/neo_angel444/tweb_home.html